CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kevin Spacey

Eddie

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

How shall I fuck off  ?

Fuck off now, and fuck off forever. Make sure @Fender777 sees you disappear over the horizon, with his ultra sharp, eagle- like vision, the fucking stupid cunt.

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fuck off now, and fuck off forever. Make sure @Fender777 sees you disappear over the horizon, with his ultra sharp, eagle- like vision, the fucking stupid cunt.

I have really rattled your cage, hey minger, pick an argument with me and you will always lose. Spunkape has far more intellect than you when he isn't mincing around. Besides you will be gone soon, waltzing out of here like a tit in a trance.

15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

..I wish the rules about references to paedophilia and family members could just be quietly erased...

So do I. Unfortunately, given some punters inability for original thought its a given that paedo accusations and family references will appear in 50% of posts should the clauses be dropped.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

So do I. Unfortunately, given some punters inability for original thought its a given that paedo accusations and family references will appear in 50% of posts should the clauses be dropped.

As I do suspect that the punters families are not real or are not real in terms of how they appear on here I would say drop the clause.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Straight ahead or sideways?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's just paranoid nonsense.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I have really rattled your cage, hey minger, pick an argument with me and you will always lose. Spunkape has far more intellect than you when he isn't mincing around. Besides you will be gone soon, waltzing out of here like a tit in a trance.

Silence, cunt.

18 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Silence, cunt.

I say,  only two words from you, not going too well for you is it Minger. You and your bum chums can gang up on new members but when you lot come up against experience members then you fall flat on your ugly face. Don't give up now as i'm just getting started.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Utter crap

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

As I do suspect that the punters families are not real or are not real in terms of how they appear on here I would say drop the clause.

More utter crap

Do we really want a site where every 5 cunting seconds we're accusing each other of child abuse? How long would that last until the powers that be got wind of it and shut it down or a disgruntled punter shops the lot to op yew tree? What next, threats to rape and murder our families, real hardcore racism, which to admins credit is stamped out fairly quickly, ?

I for one would fuck off ASAP if this vile practice was made a source of fun and hilarity. 

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fat racist cunt of hearts, guarded goering (probably the reason he topped himself) and changed his act when racism became a crime. Piss on his grave.

He was hilarious Stubbs, especially when compared to the new politically correct comedians such as Russel Howard.

• Like 1

On 30/10/2017 at 8:58 AM, Eddie said:

Catholic, Kevin Spacey has apologised for "drunken behaviour" after Star Trek actor Anthony Rapp claimed he made a sexual advance towards him when he was 14-years-old at a party at spacey's apartment.

Why was a man inviting a 14 year old boy to a party in the first place?

His defense, straight out of the Rebekah Brooks modus operandi is to claim he can't remember the incident. 

Seems like another alleged pedophile has got away with 'crimes' that until now, many people knew about, but all decided to look the other way. 

Spacey is a fiddler for sure. Fact

I'm fucking over the moon. I've never liked this cunt and have wilfully avoided any films the prick has ever appeared in. I just knew instinctively there was something about him that was wrong, other than being a screaming arse-butler. Hopefully the bastard will take his own life in the near future; preferably self-immolation on camera.

i want him dead.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 01/11/2017 at 1:44 PM, Mrs Roops said:

Bill, awarding me a like on an old post of mine a few minutes after writing a dodgy comment isn't going to work. 48 hours in the cooler + 24 hours for attempted bribery.

This is not written under duress.

The conditions in the cooler are good; I was well looked after, well fed and not beaten. The ban was the correct decision.

Again this is not written under duress. 

3 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

This is not written under duress.

The conditions in the cooler are good; I was well looked after, well fed and not beaten. The ban was the correct decision.

Again this is not written under duress. 

A bigger case of arse kissing on here I've yet to read.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 31/10/2017 at 9:33 AM, Snatch said:

Many planes fly out of Rome to these places. I wonder why that could be.

Why don't they give these priests blow up child dolls .. er wait a minute

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, Snatch said:

A bigger case of arse kissing on here I've yet to read.

Is it true that all the food is environmentally sourced the meat fresh and that there is a not a mouse, rat, cat or dog in sight anyway near the cooler?

3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Is it true that all the food is environmentally sourced the meat fresh and that there is a not a mouse, rat, cat or dog in sight anyway near the cooler?

Not when I've been there.