CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tough Talkers

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

"If I was in charge I would sort them". "These young of today need a stint of national service". "I would send all these fuzzies wussies back to where they came from". Mostly a load of bollocks .. the "fuzzie wussie" comes from Bridlington and his family have been in the UK for 70 years at least. The cunt ratting on about "national service" as never been in the forces. and the other cunt runs a mile if little Fred (who is 5' 3" tall) tells him to get fucked.

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

"If I was in charge I would sort them". "These young of today need a stint of national service". "I would send all these fuzzies wussies back to where they came from". Mostly a load of bollocks .. the "fuzzie wussie" comes from Bridlington and his family have been in the UK for 70 years at least. The cunt ratting on about "national service" as never been in the forces. and the other cunt runs a mile if little Fred (who is 5' 3" tall) tells him to get fucked.

hopefully the recent cold spell will see you off. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I've always liked you Eddie, you're about the best on here. I like Snatch as well,  but he has stopped talking to me.

Don't worry, next time he is sitting outside the shop and empty flat, I will have a word, smooth things over.

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Most people who did National Service also at some time or other used a prostitute.

Did the start of your career in prostitution coincide with National Service ?

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Most people who did National Service also at some time or other used a prostitute.

Did the start of your career in prostitution coincide with National Service ?

No that would have come later .. How is Umbele you rentboy?

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Don't worry, next time he is sitting outside the shop and empty flat, I will have a word, smooth things over.

Could you tell us more about your flat snatch?

Guest Alfie Noakes
28 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Your civil partner is called Umbello.

No it is umbrella a massive golf one and it still won't touch the sides in his capacious rectum even when opened.

4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

The military should remain a volunteer, professional force. We only had national service because we needed it due to those German and Russian cunts. On leaving education (either A-Level scale or higher) all young people should do 12 months "national service" to turn them into responsible citizens and improve our country. If they don't or can't because they're genetically predisposed to being cunts they should instantly be sterilised so as not to breed anymore of their species. Those that do will be allowed free health care, a passport, a pension etc all that that a civilised nation can offer. I'd have them doing environmental clean ups, planting trees, learning to appreciate, understand and respect nature. 

I'd also have you chained to the back of a diesel locomotive and dragged from lands end to john o groats 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd also have you chained to the back of a diesel locomotive and dragged from lands end to john o groats 

Surely it would be better to bring back steam engines and use the feckless cunts as fuel. We could use our massive fleet of Chav powered trains to shift all our nuclear waste and nasty chemicals up to Jockland.

I disagree with national service. The one thing worse than a total cunt is a total cunt with a GPMG. Ask the yanks.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Surely it would be better to bring back steam engines and use the feckless cunts as fuel. We could use our massive fleet of Chav powered trains to shift all our nuclear waste and nasty chemicals up to Jockland.

I disagree with national service. The one thing worse than a total cunt is a total cunt with a GPMG. Ask the yanks.

I think most sepos prefer the AR-15 manky. In Texas every cunt gets one on graduating high school so they can protect themselves and their promised land

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think most sepos prefer the AR-15 manky. In Texas every cunt gets one on graduating high school so they can protect themselves and their promised land

I used GPMG as a generic gun type. I am aware that GPMG's are not ten a penny on the streets of Austin and Dallas.

Would you prefer it if I said ' a total cunt with a Phalanx CIWS firing 3,000 depleted uranium HESH rounds filled with Anthrax per second as used by Communards fans in Manchester"?

10 minutes ago, Manky said:

I used GPMG as a generic gun type. I am aware that GPMG's are not ten a penny on the streets of Austin and Dallas.

Would you prefer it if I said ' a total cunt with a Phalanx CIWS firing 3,000 depleted uranium HESH rounds filled with Anthrax per second as used by Communards fans in Manchester"?

Have you been sniffing WD40 again manky? The communards reference is very disturbing but I suspect jimmy Summervilles AIDs withered limp wrists don't have the strength to move the safety catch to the kill settings. 

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Have you been sniffing WD40 again manky? The communards reference is very disturbing but I suspect jimmy Summervilles AIDs withered limp wrists don't have the strength to move the safety catch to the kill settings. 

I always considered retroviral drugs the work of the devil. I do remember being told about Summerville getting battered by a Stockport skinhead girl in a Manchester nightclub. Funny if true.