CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Drifting

Ape™️

A-a-a-a-nyway, shame though it is to stomp all over the Wildean repartee this nom has turned into, having just cycled the length of the country, I'd like to ask if BMW can do something to make the drivers of their cars less arrogant, testosterone-fuelled, zero-space-leaving twats?

Maybe an instantaneous release of Zyklon B into to the drive cabin on insertion of the ignition key?

Apologies if this comes across as a crass generalisation. That is definitely not intended,.There are no generalisations. They're all tiny-dick-compensating cunts, every last one of them (even the women).

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

Not a bad nom ape. Back when I was a younger lad hanging around with the market town delinquents I grew up with, I was always baffled by how fucking stupid the chavs would be in their cheaply souped up cars.

For people who claimed to be into cars and spending a lot of money on them, they didn't half do everything they could to try and destroy them - drifting, handbrake turns, always in the red RPMs, revving in supermarket car parks til they flooded the engine and generally driving like utter cocks. 

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Not a bad nom ape. Back when I was a younger lad hanging around with the market town delinquents I grew up with, I was always baffled by how fucking stupid the chavs would be in their cheaply souped up cars.

For people who claimed to be into cars and spending a lot of money on them, they didn't half do everything they could to try and destroy them - drifting, handbrake turns, always in the red RPMs, revving in supermarket car parks til they flooded the engine and generally driving like utter cocks. 

So you’re really a chav yourself.......Do live in council “accommodation” ?

Are you on the bins ?

lol.

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
44 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

There I was hoping the drifting was frank in his boat, stuck forever, no mast, no engine, the only wind about is coming from his arse and no rescue. Bollocks.

Its powered by a 50cc two-stroke engine from a Raleigh Runabout .. it will keep going for ever.