CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Drifting

Ape™️

Why anyone would want to take their powerful, expensive, rear wheel drive car, and thrash the living shit out of it, risking smashing it to bits, whilst shredding £500 of rear rubber, is beyond me. BMW have actually produced a video that teaches idiots how to perform this absurd activity in their M cars - how very responsible of them. Still, they must do a great trade in clutch replacement and transmission repairs. Fucking idiots.

Fuck off.

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

Why anyone would want to take their powerful, expensive, rear wheel drive car, and thrash the living shit out of it, risking smashing it to bits, whilst shredding £500 of rear rubber, is beyond me. BMW have actually produced a video that teaches idiots how to perform this absurd activity in their M cars - how very responsible of them. Still, they must do a great trade in clutch replacement and transmission repairs. Fucking idiots.

Fuck off.

Got it in one Apers.

Guest luke swarm
20 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

I am sorry Ape, I had no idea this foolish activity was called Drifting, I assumed that it was simply called being a stupid fuckwit with a car too powerful than one can handle. 

I assumed that the title was a cheap jibe at Pinkape, whose father was a professional Drifter.  

24 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I am sorry Ape, I had no idea this foolish activity was called Drifting, I assumed that it was simply called being a stupid fuckwit with a car too powerful than one can handle. 

I assumed that the title was a cheap jibe at Pinkape, whose father was a professional Drifter.  

Reported for insulting family.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Punkape said:

Reported again.

I once again offer my apologies for bringing up such painful memories, I can see now where the seeds of bitterness and hatred for all mankind was sowed in to your heart. Lets talk about it and release your pain.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I think he's implying that your wife seeks the company of a banana whilst you're amusing yourself playing with joysticks, servos and rotors whatever the fuck they are, but google does suggest they're something to do with remote controls and other such shit.

Good evening.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Hohoho. He's got you there Punky. You'll never recover from such harsh criticism about misuse of the space bar. What a cunt that Ape must be for pointing the obvious out to the rest of us. Fuck off to fucking PansiesNet if that's the pinnacle of your cunting tonight Ape.

8 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Hohoho. He's got you there Punky. You'll never recover from such harsh criticism about misuse of the space bar. What a cunt that Ape must be for pointing the obvious out to the rest of us. Fuck off to fucking PansiesNet if that's the pinnacle of your cunting tonight Ape.

Rather than trying (and failing, miserably) to appear clever by barging in on the discourse Punkers and I are sharing, fuck off and try to contribute something of your own. I suspect you’re pissed - again.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Rather than trying (and failing, miserably) to appear clever by barging in on the discourse Punkers and I are sharing, fuck off and try to contribute something of your own. I suspect you’re pissed - again.

Use the PM function if you want a personal one-on-one session with Punky then, you stupid cunt.