CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC Cunts

Neil

At this rate the cunts wont have any programmes left to show,taking the moral high ground is a bit fucking late you cunts.Bury your head in the sands for decades and now overreact to any little slag who didn't get what she's hoped for when she comes crawling out of the woodwork.The phrases 'Pot,Kettle & Black & 'Closing the stable door after the horse has bolted' spring to mind,those pervy,hypocritical cunts aren't getting another fucking bean out of me

• Like 1

I read of some cunt who said he wish he had the same date rape drug that makes women forget for 20 years. The shit he uses only lasts for about 12 hours. How many wannabe actresses have been slagging it all over the casting couch hoping for that first role? This could/will drag on for fucking ages.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, Manky said:

I read of some cunt who said he wish he had the same date rape drug that makes women forget for 20 years. The shit he uses only lasts for about 12 hours. How many wannabe actresses have been slagging it all over the casting couch hoping for that first role? This could/will drag on for fucking ages.

Yet another erudite observation from Cheetham Hill's resident philosopher. Run along, your Walls sausages are burning. 

56 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Yet another erudite observation from Cheetham Hill's resident philosopher. Run along, your Walls sausages are burning. 

I eat Richmond sausages and don't live in Cheetham on the Hill. If you are dazzled by my golden prose, the originality of my jottings or the academic articles I post on here, you must have been reading too much Robbie Burns as he is an in-bred animal molester who had a penchant for Rob Roy's knob.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

At this rate the cunts wont have any programmes left to show,taking the moral high ground is a bit fucking late you cunts.Bury your head in the sands for decades and now overreact to any little slag who didn't get what she's hoped for when she comes crawling out of the woodwork.The phrases 'Pot,Kettle & Black & 'Closing the stable door after the horse has bolted' spring to mind,those pervy,hypocritical cunts aren't getting another fucking bean out of me

You're just pissed off because uncle Jimmy didn't answer your 'Jim'll fix it' letter all those years ago. 

3 hours ago, Neil said:

I don't know or care what you are on about, but have a like anyway you big, fat bender. 

6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

That was @nocti making a joke on here, don’t pretend your news comes from other sources.....

Sorry. Knew it wasn't original from me. You reckon nocti made it up or read it somewhere?

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You're just pissed off because uncle Jimmy didn't answer your 'Jim'll fix it' letter all those years ago. 

And you'd  have thought a 12 year olds request to bust his nut over someones arse cheeks would have been right up the cunts street

33 minutes ago, ratcum said:

comment of the week for me Spankness.

Sort of thing a young Boy Scout might have said to Cyril Smith

That is uncanny rattus because when I was a young MP, Cyril Smith was a boys scout and he said the exact same thing to me. That and rubbed up against my old fella, but that's fat people for you. Never gonna change them.