CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Well I do not know if Hodd the God has been cunted before but, as he is still being pushed on us by ITV, he is a fresh cunting indeed. This is a man who tried to cunt the disabled for committing sins in another life for which they were punished with disabilities. Leopards and spots spring to mind. I hereby cunt Desperate Dan aka Lord Hoddle.

282A1121-60BF-47C1-AD5A-AE5A650B110D.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Sleeve, what about it. The HodGodSquad? He’s not getting away with it, no, no, no.

Hoddle was an excellent, if lazy, midfield player with a semi mullet of the 80s when footy was still a mans game. His comments were widely cunted by the whole world at the time so he's to be sparred a second kicking on that count. However, the religious nonsense I don't believe was fully addressed and I'm not sure whether he still says his prayers. Anyone in the spotlight now who comes out with a strong Christian faith is usually ripped to shreds for believing in such utter bollocks.

Please fuck off you total bellend

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

A footballist with a mullet and a spacker chin that had mediocre skill at best, he had to have another angle to keep him in the spotlight. Unfortunately he committed a bit of an Icke-ism with the god/Allah nonsense.

Frank off.

Old Mother Hoddle, forever whittering on like the straight man, to Clive Tyldesley's straight man, in a bitchy little 'ménage a un' in the Wembley commentary box, every time Henderson hoofs a fifty yard Hollywood pass into rowZ.

It's either that or 'pass the poppers and the Kleenex' whenever Sterling manages to actually kick the ball further than he traps it.

15 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Well I do not know if Hodd the God has been cunted before but, as he is still being pushed on us by ITV, he is a fresh cunting indeed. This is a man who tried to cunt the disabled for committing sins in another life for which they were punished with disabilities. Leopards and spots spring to mind. I hereby cunt Desperate Dan aka Lord Hoddle.

Arthur: there are hundreds of football forums specifically designed for monochrome yet irritating oafs to participate in. I am sure you'll fit right in.

15 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

282A1121-60BF-47C1-AD5A-AE5A650B110D.jpeg

Whose the bloke on the left with Glenn Hoddle? 

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Whose the bloke on the left with Glenn Hoddle? 

Chris Waddle

This was taken just before their 1987 appearance on Top of The Pops yet, unlikely as it seemed at the time, just AFTER they were nonced up by Jimmy Savile

Eyes that freeze like ice
Cold electric blue those diamond lights

Whassamatter? Sing up you cunts!

• Like 1