CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dozy Oxford Graduate Cunt Faiz Siddiqui

and

Guest Lady Penelope

The adversing is everywhere .. universities even schools .. apparently advertising is a big part of some schools budgets. What is being missed is that whilst so many people support streaming on the basis of ability what is actually going on is (in the case of many schools and academies along with the "top flight universities) is that streaming on the basis of ability is being bypassed. What I have seen over the past 30 years is that a large proportion of these people with these high level degrees are in practical real life terms thickos.

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

this did not hinder his legal career as he subsequently secured a training post at Mssrs Clifford Chance one of the big five "Magic Circle" legal firms. What happened next is yet unclear but Mr Siddiqui currently does not hold a licence to practise law.

A reasonable guess is that he was turned down for promotion and had some kind of meltdown.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Me? Islamophobic? Guilty as charged. Am I banned now?

It’s very easy to chuck a “phobic” label on anyone who objects or passionately argues against anything.

Today’s self-appointed phobia labellers would have labelled those who spoke out against Hitler and the Nazis as Naziphobic.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Anyone graduating with a 2:1 degree from Oxbridge cannot by any stretch of imagination be described as a "thickhead".

Indeed, however you did find an angle to place an islamophobic comment within the discourse:-

--o0o--

Behind the juicy headlines replete with suggestions of entitlement versus the politics of envy this is actually an interesting case with some anticipated twists and turns. The petition initially surfaced about a year ago where Oxford tried to strike out the application citing a convoluted statute of limitations argument, however the judge issued a ruling that there was a case to answer. There is a reasonable expectation that liability will be established but it's seen unlikely that one million pounds will be awarded or indeed costs in favour of the plaintiff.

It has already been established and agreed by both parties that there was a shortage of tutors and this might have impacted on the quality of Mr Siddiqui's learning experience but, and its a big "but",  this did not hinder his legal career as he subsequently secured a training post at Mssrs Clifford Chance one of the big five "Magic Circle" legal firms. What happened next is yet unclear but Mr Siddiqui currently does not hold a licence to practise law. No doubt the university's counsel will home in on this... 

There is another issue which no doubt will be put by the plaintiff and that is university courses are increasingly being marketed as a product so it should be no surprise if dissatisfied customers see legal redress if the product does not match the advertising.

Irony is lost on you 

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Please explain

Listen, I know enough Drs who I've met in my career who, outside of medicine, aren't the sharpest chisel in the tool box. Just because somebody has a degree, doesn't mean to say they have a lot of 'savvy'.  This guy went to the illustrious Oxford University and 'only' got a 2:1. 

Guest judgetwi
17 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It’s very easy to chuck a “phobic” label on anyone who objects or passionately argues against anything.

Today’s self-appointed phobia labellers would have labelled those who spoke out against Hitler and the Nazis as Naziphobic.

Fucking right Spunkmonkey! “Phobic” is a label which means, quite simply, fucking shut up. Opponents of Nazism were labelled “antisocial” and sent for “re-education”. I believe that Dachau was the centre for re-education in the pre-war years at least and the antisocials were identified by a black triangle. Anyway i’m sure the Ratsfuhrer will be along to correct me soon. He lives that shit.

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Listen, I know enough Drs who I've met in my career who, outside of medicine, aren't the sharpest chisel in the tool box. Just because somebody has a degree, doesn't mean to say they have a lot of 'savvy'.  This guy went to the illustrious Oxford University and 'only' got a 2:1. 

...which doesn't explain the alleged "irony" in your earlier comment. We've all met intelligent and knowledgeable people who lack "savvy", street sense or indeed common sense, That does not mean such people are "thickheads" least of all an individual who earned a place at Oxbridge.

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking right Spunkmonkey! “Phobic” is a label which means, quite simply, fucking shut up. Opponents of Nazism were labelled “antisocial” and sent for “re-education”. I believe that Dachau was the centre for re-education in the pre-war years at least and the antisocials were identified by a black triangle. Anyway i’m sure the Ratsfuhrer will be along to correct me soon. He lives that shit.

A friend of mine visited Dachau last year and was the first “Camp”.

It was primarily used for depositing German dissidents of the Nazi regime who had developed “Phobias” about Hitler and his merry men.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...which doesn't explain the alleged "irony" in your earlier comment. We've all met intelligent and knowledgeable people who lack "savvy", street sense or indeed common sense, That does not mean such people are "thickheads" least of all an individual who earned a place at Oxbridge.

The irony is me saying he's a thickhead  for 'only' getting a 2:1 from Oxford

59 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Me? Islamophobic? Guilty as charged. Am I banned now?

Judge,this is the new Corner. You can cunt off any religion you like apart from Judaism or Islam on here. The difference between those religions and all the others is fuck all but anything said against Judaism or Islam you are automatically called a racist.

Although they are not a race.

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

A reasonable guess is that he was turned down for promotion and had some kind of meltdown.

Another reasonable guess would be that it's easier to get a pay out these days. Just like all these sexual assault cases going years after they happened.

Seeing as this cunt waited 16 years to bring it to court obviously hasn't affected his life that much.

4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Judge,this is the new Corner. You can cunt off any religion you like apart from Judaism or Islam on here. The difference between those religions and all the others is fuck all but anything said against Judaism or Islam you are automatically called a racist.

Although they are not a race.

I think most major religions have been "cunted" here, some more than others. :rolleyes:

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

I think most major religions have been "cunted" here, some more than others. :rolleyes:

That's my whole point. There are no shouts of racism or any phobia unless it's to do with Judaism or Islam.

10 minutes ago, Snatch said:

That's my whole point. There are no shouts of racism or any phobia unless it's to do with Judaism or Islam.

We recently had a thread about Protestantism. I don't recall Protestant worshippers being described as "dirty stinking prossies"  yet all manner of pejorative terminology is used against Muslims and Jews. Why is that?

Guest Lady Penelope

There are of course a few people here (a couple of whom two are probably genuine in their wishes) that I die in my sleep, interestingly neither these two or the others are the shiniest or brightest tools in the box. :(:o:ph34r::):lol:

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

We recently had a thread about Protestantism. I don't recall Protestant worshippers being described as "dirty stinking prossies"  yet all manner of pejorative terminology is used against Muslims and Jews. Why is that?

There is a religious group who pass themselves off as Christians but who's beliefs seem more aligned with extreme Islam than Christianity (in comman with Islam they belief in a physical heaven or paradise. They have set of beliefs that often either complicates how they are dealt with when they are either injured of fall ill and sometimes results in them or their children needlessly dying  They stand in some spot in most towns and cities with their literature. Usually they are at least two of the invariably miserable and soul-less looking cunts there. They are The Jehova's Witnesses.

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

'Lazy and incompetent'? Suing the University of Oxford for £1m hardly echoes either of these. It appears he's putting the skills they taught him to good use. 

If that's the case, he's bound to lose, after all, that's what he's whining about, not being taught well enough to achieve the position he thinks he's entitled to, not being able to hack it as an ambulance chasing cunt.

BTW, I didn't mention anything about 'race', it ain't my fault if he inherited his family name.