CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Terminal dossers who claim to be self employed

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
30 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

I found Bills joke about a trombone quite funny to be honest and was in the process of replying, ive got far thicker skin than that.

I missed it, what happened?

47 minutes ago, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

I missed it, what happened?

Me too. I hate it when I miss something controversial, and then it gets removed. Maybe we should have a members only wall of shame, inaccessible to casual browsers and guests, where we could view offensive posts whilst logged in.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Me too. I hate it when I miss something controversial, and then it gets removed. Maybe we should have a members only wall of shame, inaccessible to casual browsers and guests, where we could view offensive posts whilst logged in.

I like the cut of your jib, good idea.

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

A joke about a rusty trombone and my wife which i found to be in jest more and as offensive as I do being called a working class brummie binman cunt and wouldn't of had him coolered for it.

Punkape mastered the pink oboe, maybe the two can form a classical duet?  

Guest Tata Steely Dan

"Professional full time Mum" boils my piss. It is up there with "University of Life" in terms of pretentious nonsense. The people that say this usually have a massive chip on their shoulder and somehow think that they are superior to those who are better educated. Which is almost always complete bollocks. 

5 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

"Professional full time Mum" boils my piss.

This usually means either (a) fat unwed slag on benefits or (b) yummy mummy - another piss boiler - with a trust fund and/or a wealthy husband who has never had to work a day in her whole fucking life. 

Anyone who claims to be a "professional full time dad" needs his kids taken off him sharpish for their own protection.