CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prince Harry

Eddie

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

A parts shop in Crayford?

Well if you haven't then I'm sure the two that do have the shop will be interested to know that you and Fatty have been making out you are them.

I'll let them know in due course. 

Lying cunt.

42 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Well if you haven't then I'm sure the two that do have the shop will be interested to know that you and Fatty have been making out you are them.

Lying cunt.

i cant win on this one, you post a picture of a shop that you think me and fatty work in, i deny it, now according to you i'm masquerading as the shop owner. I would like to be a fly on the wall when you turn up and tell the shop workers that they are on a web site called cunts corner.

• Like 2

On ‎30‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:18 AM, Snatch said:

...Oh yeah,don't take this site so seriously...

8 hours ago, Snatch said:

Lying cunt.

Snatch, God or Nature was unkind for short-measuring you when grey matter was poured into your cranium, so on reflection its not your fault for being a 24 carat retard, but for all your finger-wagging sanctimony you really are full of shit.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

i cant win on this one, you post a picture of a shop that you think me and fatty work in, i deny it, now according to you i'm masquerading as the shop owner. I would like to be a fly on the wall when you turn up and tell the shop workers that they are on a web site called cunts corner.

From what i have seen , you have and haven't denied it but you shouldn't encourage people to think that you own a shop that you don't, as you never know what kind of nutter might turn up and give innocent people a hard time because of your nonsense. Really Ed, if you're this guy who drives an expensive motor and lives a life of luxury then you should have better things to do, instead of fueling a given situation. The smart answer for you to say is that you was winding thick cunts up on a cunt forum, yes all very well and good but when they're real people involved (the two that run the shop) then that kind of answer isn't good enough. Just deny it and move on and don't mention it at all even if others do or you run the risk of having others believe in the bullshit that you helped create. It's not rocket science is it !!

39 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

From what i have seen , you have and haven't denied it but you shouldn't encourage people to think that you own a shop that you don't, as you never know what kind of nutter might turn up and give innocent people a hard time because of your nonsense. Really Ed, if you're this guy who drives an expensive motor and lives a life of luxury then you should have better things to do, instead of fueling a given situation. The smart answer for you to say is that you was winding thick cunts up on a cunt forum, yes all very well and good but when they're real people involved (the two that run the shop) then that kind of answer isn't good enough. Just deny it and move on and don't mention it at all even if others do or you run the risk of having others believe in the bullshit that you helped create. It's not rocket science is it !!

How exactly did we help to create this, it's just the ramblings of a fucking idiot, anyway like he's ever gonna turn up, fucking retard

24 minutes ago, Fatty said:

How exactly did we help to create this, it's just the ramblings of a fucking idiot, anyway like he's ever gonna turn up, fucking retard

You posted the picture you extraordinary dumb cunt and by the way, you're not helping by fueling this even more, let's hope on one does turn up for it will end bad for you, as i'm sure the real owners would like to know who Fatty on cunts corner is. I know i would, give it up you daft cunt and don't fuel this anymore...leave it and move on.

2 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

You posted the picture you extraordinary dumb cunt and by the way, you're not helping by fueling this even more, let's hope on one does turn up for it will end bad for you, as i'm sure the real owners would like to know who Fatty on cunts corner is. I know i would, give it up you daft cunt and don't fuel this anymore...leave it and move on.

Fuck off

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Snatch, God or Nature was unkind for short-measuring you when grey matter was poured into your cranium, so on reflection its not your fault that for being a 24 carat retard, but for all your finger-wagging sanctimony you really are full of shit.

Whatever you say oh mighty one for it is you and you alone that has never made up bullshit on an anonymous website.

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

If you hadn't started what you say is made up we wouldn't be where we are now. You should be very careful in what you say and to whom. Things get repeated to other people. 

Ok, we are keen to put a lid on this...

Fatty uploaded a pic which in turn drew out a collection of Clouseau's, one of which made remarks about car valeting and motor spares. Most people ran with the joke - leg-pulling, merriment and mirth ensued so all well and good.

Unfortunately, one punter took the car business quip to be gospel and set about trawling for clues to back up the original false clue which led an innocent business and innocent individuals to be named. I've had several discussions about this, not only on the Mod Board but also with several individuals via PM. I even had one guy making out that the area mentioned was in fact his manor and whilst he left the area many years ago told me in all seriousness that he still knows "the area like the back of my hand and that I know people and they tell me..." And so it goes on.

FTR, both Eddie and Fatty registered with Cunts Corner using verifiable e-mail addresses which are both registered to an established, well-managed and reputable business that is not involved in any way with the motor trade, car parts or valeting. Not only did I check the business's web-site which confirmed the identities, I also perused the linked FB a/c and saw sight of the last set of accounts. (the last bit had nothing to do with due diligence, just my professional nosiness). Quite simply, some people are barking up the wrong tree located in a different forest.

Finally, it has been suggested to me that the CC proprietors and Moderation Service might be making this up 'cos its in the site's interest to do so. That's fine but apart from bordering on a "straw man" argument, its putting forward a supposition to support a previous supposition. Ridiculous.

• Like 2