CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

FORCED HUMOUR OF THE SICK AND THE DYING AND THE CUNTS THAT TREAT THEM

ratcum

Guest luke swarm
28 minutes ago, ratcum said:

As someone who wants to die miserable, I'm proper averse to cunts around me being chirpy.

It'll start with those "and that's just the staff!" non-jokes and go down hill from there.

FUCK OFF

Azeri_man_with_stripped_by_armenians_skin_of_face_from_Hocali.jpg

nonsense, they say laughter is the best medicine and I agree. I have a sign next to my desk that says "you don't have to be mad to work here but it helps" always makes me smile that one.

However since you feel that way, please let us know when your race is almost run and I am sure we can arrange for a hospital visit from Pinkape, Lady Penelope and Rick, that should see you into the void in a nice humour free sort of way. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

As someone who wants to die miserable, I'm proper averse to cunts around me being chirpy.

It'll start with those "and that's just the staff!" non-jokes and go down hill from there.

FUCK OFF

Chirpy, shiny happy people are a lot of phony fucking cunts.  They annoy fuck out of all and sundry to mask their inability to cope with real world issues.  If they removed their heads from their arses for ten minutes, and stood on their own two feet in the world the rest of us deal with every moment of every day, they'd collapse and commit mass suicide.  

As far as dying miserable, I don't think there is much choice in the matter.  

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

FUCK OFF

Ratty you fucking like whore, where did you get this picture of a post gig rick from? Years of raising satan in his deathcore thrash metal crossover band followed by all night binges of vodka and lines of coke off his groupies pieced tits and clit seem to be taking there toll 

Guest judgetwi

May I take this opportunity to wish you a miserable death Herr Ratscum, as is your want. 🕝

Is that Martin Bormann’s mortal remains by any chance? Looks like he died a happy chappie whoever he was. Or is it from your “private collection.”?👀

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

FUCK OFF

Is all this because you gave Eric an actual real life "like" and you can't deal with the mental rebound? Or, did your Panzer shed a track again during morning manoeuvres on the Polish border?

7 hours ago, ratcum said:

FUCK OFF

Hardly the right picture for the intended message, Ratty. That cunt is grinning from ear to ear.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Cheer up Ratty, We're all slowly dying. 

If you're lucky you might check in early with some horrible contaminated spunk type disease rather than succumb to old age.

Have a brill day!

17 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Chirpy, shiny happy people are a lot of phony fucking cunts.  They annoy fuck out of all and sundry to mask their inability to cope with real world issues.  If they removed their heads from their arses for ten minutes, and stood on their own two feet in the world the rest of us deal with every moment of every day, they'd collapse and commit mass suicide.  

As far as dying miserable, I don't think there is much choice in the matter.  

this made me laugh Wizzo

16 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ratty you fucking like whore, where did you get this picture of a post gig rick from? Years of raising satan in his deathcore thrash metal crossover band followed by all night binges of vodka and lines of coke off his groupies pieced tits and clit seem to be taking there toll 

Did some altitude flying the other day Stubbed.

No heater

16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

May I take this opportunity to wish you a miserable death Herr Ratscum, as is your want. 🕝

Is that Martin Bormann’s mortal remains by any chance? Looks like he died a happy chappie whoever he was. Or is it from your “private collection.”?👀

I want you there at the end Jewdy

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 hours ago, ratcum said:

FUCK OFF

I would quietly smother your with a pillow.