CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charity adverts at christmas

Neil

On 12/4/2017 at 7:33 PM, luke swarm said:

This is typical of selfish Cunts like you, Christmas is a time for reflection, consideration and spirituality, Cunts like you have forgotten about the real meaning of why we celebrate at this time of year. It would not hurt you to give just a little to a worthy cause and you may even find it a rewarding experience. There are hundreds of good causes and charities to contribute to and its our moral duty as Christians to help others especially at this  time of year when need is felt the most.    

I of course will be giving bed and board and err solace  to the Victims of The Latvian Sex Trafficking Society based in Wolverhampton, A worthy charity working tirelessly to provide support to young woman between the ages of 18 and 30, blond and of a wayward nature, Its run by my good friend Ivanavich Fucoffski and I support its good work when I can afford it.      

Sounds good Luke, i will send you a cheque for a pound, hope that's enough. 

Regards to Ivan.

On 05/12/2017 at 7:15 PM, Bubba C said:

Jesus 

Fucking

Christ

The four idiots of the apocalypse. Combining to spout utter fucking garbage in a bid to kill the corner by drowning it in utter fucking shit. 

23 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You forgot me you dunce. I'll be taking a dump on a Taff tramps forehead this Xmas eve to keep the subhuman warm and provide a nutritious Yuletide dinner the following day. If you're lucky, I'll pop round to your hovel after to sing carols

1 hour ago, Fender777 said:

Make that Five Cunt !!..call in your spazola minions as usual.

Fuck Off !!

Putting aside Benders poor grasp of numbers, I’m at a loss as to why 2 of the loudest proponents in their hatred of me and all my posts got so agitated when I left them out of some good old fashioned cunting? 

Could the same 2 little thickos be just a bit envious they didn’t register on my radar in order to get a mention, or is their infatuation so deep that they feel not a single post of Bubba’s can pass without them tagging along? 

53 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Putting aside Benders poor grasp of numbers, I’m at a loss as to why 2 of the loudest proponents in their hatred of me and all my posts got so agitated when I left them out of some good old fashioned cunting? 

Could the same 2 little thickos be just a bit envious they didn’t register on my radar in order to get a mention, or is their infatuation so deep that they feel not a single post of Bubba’s can pass without them tagging along? 

You fucking pile of wank Bubsy, you're always sticking your fat cunting conk in where it isn't wanted and crawling up the Norfolk Dunces datebox whenever possible. Cor blimey, man up up welsh trollop.

12 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Right you are. 

Out of all of the membership of the fragmented clique, you are by far the best lone operator Bubs. Any idea what's wrong with Bill? I'm assuming he's been damaged by some failed attempt to establish a sense of masculinity, which more than likely manifested itself in taking up martial arts lessons and ended up with referring to a man named Derek as 'Sifu'. 

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Pen. I've always awarded you a degree of respect, but I feel the time has come to say, shut the fuck up with this moronic, cliche driven monologue of sycophantic groupie drivel.

You have become a very angry little man Eric .. shame on you.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I have always been angry Pen. But it beats sheepish mediocrity hands down.

I know, but now you have become much smaller and much angrier.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Out of all of the membership of the fragmented clique, you are by far the best lone operator Bubs. Any idea what's wrong with Bill? I'm assuming he's been damaged by some failed attempt to establish a sense of masculinity, which more than likely manifested itself in taking up martial arts lessons and ended up with referring to a man named Derek as 'Sifu'. 

You’ll notice you’ve earned both an ‘iron’ and a ‘like’ here, eric. That’s because I don’t take well to being complimented, but I do appreciate someone being told to put a fucking sock in it. 

Don’t worry about William, he’ll be back stronger than ever soon. Repeated electro-shock therapy and prison rapes will eventually take its toll. 

I’m off to the Peak District tomorrow, have you ever been? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You’ll notice you’ve earned both an ‘iron’ and a ‘like’ here, eric. That’s because I don’t take well to being complimented, but I do appreciate someone being told to put a fucking sock in it. 

Don’t worry about William, he’ll be back stronger than ever soon. Repeated electro-shock therapy and prison rapes will eventually take its toll. 

No, but it would definitely be up my street as it were. I have spent many a happy time around the Southern tip of Cornwall and would highly recommend it for a future venture.

Good evening and best wishes. 

Guest luke swarm
33 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Its going to be fucking freezing up there tomorrow Bubs, why the fuck have you chosen December to visit the peaks, I assume it must be to bury something up on the winter deserted lonely moors. Expect snow.   

35 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Yes Bubsy, i have been to the peak district..i visited Chatsworth House, beautiful art collection, you must visit there if you get the chance.

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, but it would definitely be up my street as it were. I have spent many a happy time around the Southern tip of Cornwall and would highly recommend it for a future venture.

Good evening and best wishes. 

I shall, any particular venues you recommend? 

Don’t suppose you could tell bender to suck my dick instead of trying to converse? I just don’t like him.

Bon chance. 

20 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Its going to be fucking freezing up there tomorrow Bubs, why the fuck have you chosen December to visit the peaks, I assume it must be to bury something up on the winter deserted lonely moors. Expect snow.   

Mrs Bubba’s birthday, easier to hide the body after death by ‘natural’ causes. 

And I’ve got some new gloves. 

11 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I shall, any particular venues you recommend? 

Don’t suppose you could tell bender to suck my dick instead of trying to converse? I just don’t like him.

Bon chance. 

Kynance cove is beautiful, and Goonhilly Downs is interesting should you wish to see the faces of the cunts who read your personal emails and listen in to your telephone conversations. Lizard Point is a nice place to visit as well.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Kynance cove is beautiful, and Goonhilly Downs is interesting should you wish to see the faces of the cunts who read your personal emails and listen in to your telephone conversations. Lizard Point is a nice place to visit as well.

Tell us about the fackin gondolas Authoritah.

You make Judith Chalmers look like an elephant's twat in the dry season