CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charity adverts at christmas

Neil

Get this fucking begging off my TV screen,"no-one should be homeless this christmas" or "thousands of children are to spend Christmas in hostels".....fuck off,I pay my taxes and if this government decide to spunk my money on some far flung 3rd world shithole then this is their fucking problem not mine.My family are all fine this chrimbo because I fucking make sure they'e looked after,every other fucking ponce can get fucked

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
45 minutes ago, Neil said:

Get this fucking begging off my TV screen,"no-one should be homeless this christmas" or "thousands of children are to spend Christmas in hostels".....fuck off,I pay my taxes and if this government decide to spunk my money on some far flung 3rd world shithole then this is their fucking problem not mine.My family are all fine this chrimbo because I fucking make sure they'e looked after,every other fucking ponce can get fucked

This is typical of selfish Cunts like you, Christmas is a time for reflection, consideration and spirituality, Cunts like you have forgotten about the real meaning of why we celebrate at this time of year. It would not hurt you to give just a little to a worthy cause and you may even find it a rewarding experience. There are hundreds of good causes and charities to contribute to and its our moral duty as Christians to help others especially at this  time of year when need is felt the most.    

I of course will be giving bed and board and err solace  to the Victims of The Latvian Sex Trafficking Society based in Wolverhampton, A worthy charity working tirelessly to provide support to young woman between the ages of 18 and 30, blond and of a wayward nature, Its run by my good friend Ivanavich Fucoffski and I support its good work when I can afford it.      

21 hours ago, Neil said:

The other 51 weeks of the year these cunts don't give a fuck about the needy.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

My problem with this is separating the Needy from the Wanty. 

No Abdul, a smartphone isn't on Maslows hierarchy of needs. Here, have some out of date Co-Op 10p produce instead.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Do they know it's Christmas?

I can handle the 2 days that Christmas is supposed to be,It's the 6 week cuntfest where cunts peddle this 'peace and goodwill to all men' bollocks when as Swarm pointed out not a fuck is given any other time of year.Its a religious festival which has been almost totally exploited by the greedy and 'do good' cunts.They can all get fucked except obviously at this time of year when they should all be lauded.Merry Shitmas

24 minutes ago, Neil said:

I can handle the 2 days that Christmas is supposed to be,It's the 6 week cuntfest where cunts peddle this 'peace and goodwill to all men' bollocks when as Swarm pointed out not a fuck is given any other time of year.Its a religious festival which has been almost totally exploited by the greedy and 'do good' cunts.They can all get fucked except obviously at this time of year when they should all be lauded.Merry Shitmas

Go to Church and celebrate Christmas the correct way instead of moaning and deliberately finding fault you miserable wanker.

Why don’t you fuck off to Mecca....they don’t celebrate Christmas there.......lol

Fuck off Achmed.

lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Neil said:

Every year, the pour the guilt on heavier and heavier.  It grew tedious and wearisome 10 years ago, and now transcends known boundaries of annoying by the hour. Fucking cunts, I want them all dead. 

Fuck off Punkape! 

The only bright spot on this charity bollocks is getting a pack of blank cards through the post from some spacky fucker who has painted a picture with his gob or his plates of meat,saves me a few bob on buying the fuckers. Merry Flidmas.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Neil said:

The only bright spot on this charity bollocks is getting a pack of blank cards through the post from some spacky fucker who has painted a picture with his gob or his plates of meat,saves me a few bob on buying the fuckers. Merry Flidmas.

They're only useful for starting fires in the fireplace....or the occasional golf club house in Cheshire whilst packed full of the faggot members.  

Guest judgetwi

Fuck ‘em. There are plenty of cunts in the Palace of Westminster giving my money to charity, as well as helping themselves to large bagfuls of it, the filthy pervert cocksuckers.

No cunt is getting jackshit from me until all of those bastards are hanging from trees.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck ‘em. There are plenty of cunts in the Palace of Westminster giving my money to charity, as well as helping themselves to large bagfuls of it, the filthy pervert cocksuckers.

No cunt is getting jackshit from me until all of those bastards are hanging from trees.

Bless you Jugsie Babes

Guest Lady Penelope
42 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

True.  Fuck Wales, and the Welsh. Though I would donate to see Bubba freeze to death Christmas Day .  Live T.V of course.

Reported for implying that Bubbs is a cross-welsh-dresser (TV).

23 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

My problem with this is separating the Needy from the Wanty. 

No Abdul, a smartphone isn't on Maslows hierarchy of needs. Here, have some out of date Co-Op 10p produce instead.

Jesus 

21 hours ago, Neil said:

The only fucker born in a stable that I had any time for was Red Rum.We all know why you go to church at christmas,to get your baubles handled by the clergy.

Jingle bollocks all the way

Fucking

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Christ

11 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

True.  Fuck Wales, and the Welsh. Though I would donate to see Bubba freeze to death Christmas Day .  Live T.V of course.

The four idiots of the apocalypse. Combining to spout utter fucking garbage in a bid to kill the corner by drowning it in utter fucking shit. 

Guest judgetwi
30 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Jesus 

Fucking

Christ

The four idiots of the apocalypse. Combining to spout utter fucking garbage in a bid to kill the corner by drowning it in utter fucking shit. 

Thus spake Zarathustra 

Must be some kind of northern ponce.

46 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Jesus 

Fucking

Christ

You forgot me you dunce. I'll be taking a dump on a Taff tramps forehead this Xmas eve to keep the subhuman warm and provide a nutritious Yuletide dinner the following day. If you're lucky, I'll pop round to your hovel after to sing carols

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You forgot me you dunce. I'll be taking a dump on a Taff tramps forehead this Xmas eve to keep the subhuman warm and provide a nutritious Yuletide dinner the following day. If you're lucky, I'll pop round to your hovel after to sing carols

Nothing could be more damning in how utterly, utterly dreadful you are, than receiving a drew Tuesday night like for this comment. 

You odd little attention seeking thicko. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Combining to spout utter fucking garbage in a bid to kill the corner by drowning it in utter fucking shit. 

You and the other pricks you side with have been doing that for ages.