CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charity adverts at christmas

Neil

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

Cottage pie for your supper tonight in the local borough men’s public toilets.

lol.

Fuck off.

Cottaging round canal street transient bedsits and licking jizz off the walls again for you.

Kill yourself

LOL

Guest Wizardsleeve
24 minutes ago, Punkape said:

An arena with which you are well acquainted...

lol.

Pleb.

Your exploits are so numerous one can't help but become acquainted.  Sadly, there are no anti-bacterials strong enough to make one feel comfortably clean after hearing of one of your little adventures.

23 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Lubbly, reported @Mrs Roops

One of m'learned colleagues has removed @Punkape for corrective education, but as another officer of the Moderation Service has correctly observed, half the problem is that some punters are all too easily reeled in hook, line and sinker by a fantasist who is completely impervious to any insult thrown at him. However, point taken, so upon release said person will find himself on the receiving end of an aggressive programme of behavioural insights administrative action developed by CC Punishment Block operatives.

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

One of m'learned colleagues has removed @Punkape for corrective education, but as another officer of the Moderation Service has correctly observed, half the problem is that some punters are all too easily reeled in hook, line and sinker by a fantasist who is completely impervious to any insult thrown at him. However, point taken, so upon release said person will find himself on the receiving end of an aggressive programme of behavioural insights administrative action developed by CC Punishment Block operatives.

Good work Roops, I don't think anyone is reeled in though, its just a sort of very lazy trolling with Pinky, no real offence to any parties concerned as its so much meaningless drivel. He does seem to be rather more prolific of late and a rest will do this poster a world of good.    

23 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Good work Roops, I don't think anyone is reeled in though, its just a sort of very lazy trolling with Pinky, no real offence to any parties concerned as its so much meaningless drivel. He does seem to be rather more prolific of late and a rest will do this poster a world of good.    

Fuck off Cretin. lol

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I just ignore everything he posts about me. Frank as well. They're both dead as far as I'm concerned.