CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nintendo switch

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest Erroreptile404

It speaks volumes about how shit of a games company nintendo is when the last time those dickheads brought out an actual games console with an actual controller was the gamecube in 2002, why pay £200 for a ps4 or an xcawks when you can shell out £300 for a plastic gimmicky piece of shit with such amazing titles as gloryhole simulator 17 where you wave a plastic stick around to simulate fellatio! Nintendo switch is the punkape of games consoles.

21 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

It speaks volumes about how shit of a games company nintendo is when the last time those dickheads brought out an actual games console with an actual controller was the gamecube in 2002, why pay £200 for a ps4 or an xcawks when you can shell out £300 for a plastic gimmicky piece of shit with such amazing titles as gloryhole simulator 17 where you wave a plastic stick around to simulate fellatio! Nintendo switch is the punkape of games consoles.

None of this makes any sense to me. Is this some kind of special gay language that straight cunts aren't privy to? If so, please fucking kill yourself, shortly after persuading your similarly inclined brethren to do likewise. I had high hopes for you Ereptic. Don't fucking let me down! 

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

None of this makes any sense to me. Is this some kind of special gay language that straight cunts aren't privy to? If so, please fucking kill yourself, shortly after persuading your similarly inclined brethren to do likewise. I had high hopes for you Ereptic. Don't fucking let me down! 

alas I think young Erectus Flaccididus has been letting people down for most of his life Eric. I cannot comment on the Nomination which I believe is aimed at sad emo type teenagers playing space invaders in their stale spunk smelling rooms, cunt him but not too harshly, these youngsters are liable to take harm otherwise.   

14 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I cannot comment on the Nomination which I believe is aimed at sad emo type teenagers playing space invaders in their stale spunk smelling rooms...

He probably thinks Wario is real, and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a hard on for Sonichu. 

Guest luke swarm
18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He probably thinks Wario is real, and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a hard on for Sonichu. 

I will laugh along with you Baws but to tell you the truth I am ignorant of either of the above, I stopped playing video games after traumatic attempts at Missile Command at the Blue Gates pub, Smethwick in the eighties, I started to believe that I was somebody but my Father god bless him soon brought me back to earth with a light but well meaning beating. Made me the man I am today.       

Edited by luke swarm

27 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I will laugh along with you Baws but to tell you the truth I am ignorant of either of the above, I stopped playing video games after traumatic attempts at Missile Command at the Blue Gates pub, Smethwick in the eighties, I started to believe that I was somebody but my Father god bless him soon brought me back to earth with a light but well meaning beating. Made me the man I am today.       

Missile Command was the last pub console game I ever played, and I was utter and absolute shit at it. I watched a bunch of other cunts play it with ease while my own cities burned, and I gave up in disgust and never touched a joystick again. I don't understand it, because I was a fucking GOD when it came to Asteroids and Scramble - I could take those bitches round the clock over and over again.

7 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Utter shite.

Fuck off pleb.

Guest Erroreptile404
6 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Reported for insulting a respected CC member.

I thought he was the resident friend of dorothy's who everyone used as a metaphorical punchbag? :rolleyes:

Guest Erroreptile404
23 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Cunts who still play computer games past 30 should be hunted down on horseback and speared through the guts with pitch forks. Society would be better for it.

Phew! well that's a relief cos i'm not in my 30s. lol

Guest Bill Stickers
17 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Fat nerd. 

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Phew! well that's a relief cos i'm not in my 30s. lol

really. well that is a revelation, there was us thinking you were a mature well balanced chap who just liked childrens games..      

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No. Keith would be swinging his katana around, directing us to some extremely dubious material on deviant art and offering his angry inch up for a suck. 

Agreed.  But it's the kind of shit nom he would create.  A Nintendo "My Little Pony" game?  Being expelled from a Brony party or convention...let's not forget his step mum!  I'd throw a shot in there!  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Agreed.  But it's the kind of shit nom he would create.  A Nintendo "My Little Pony" game?  Being expelled from a Brony party or convention...let's not forget his step mum!  I'd throw a shot in there!  

What happened to Keith? Was he banned for good, killed or jailed?

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

What happened to Keith? Was he banned for good, killed or jailed?

I am not entirely certain, but I believe the permanent ban hammer fell upon him.  He never had the heart to do any real cunting.  

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Your IQ isn't in the 30s

Well that isn't very nice. How about we sit down and have a game of fisting championship 2018 on the switch?