CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat bergs

Stubby Pecker

The giant fat berg blasted out of Lundons sewer was approx 130 tons and as long as a blue whale. 

However, only a small amount was lard and burger grease tipped down the sink. The vast majority was wet wipes, sanitary products, cotton buds (plastic) and other sundries that surely anyone with an ounce of intelligence must know shouldn't go down the bog. God knows how much it cost to shift- they did turn the fat bit into biodiesel. I suppose the thickos who flush wet wipes just don't know where they go to or care. I therefore recommend a nationwide questionnaire on the topic with those who get it wrong rendered into a higher grade biodiesel, free for the intelligent amongst us. 

15 hours ago, Ape said:

And I find it very disheartening that you’re still alive. Hurry up and die, you selfish cunt.

Your wish is coming true very much sooner than I hoped for Apeymatey.  How do I feel?,  I suppose cheated is the word.  Don't be too downhearted, it comes to us all.  Please console Snatch and Stubby, I know they will grieving for some time.  Bye

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Your wish is coming true very much sooner than I hoped for Apeymatey.  How do I feel?,  I suppose cheated is the word.  Don't be too downhearted, it comes to us all.  Please console Snatch and Stubby, I know they will grieving for some time.  Bye

Just shut the fuck up and get in with it.

What the fuck does this product say about the nations’ toilet habits?

http://www.airwick.co.uk/our-products/v-i-poo-pre-poo-toilet-sprays/

Shit smells. This is a universal truth, not a source of embarrassment. How about we stop inventing solutions to problems that don’t exist?

Exactly the same holds true for the wet wipe craze. People having been using toilet tissue for decades without attracting flies or sticking to their gussets. Now the adverts say we all have to be as fresh as a mountain stream, and apparently the only way to achieve this anal nirvana is to use an impregnated rag that won’t biodegrade until 2065. Bollocks.

And Ladies, if you keep using these damp rags on your lady garden, be prepared for a future of volcanic cystitis and atrophic vaginitis so bad that walking briskly carries a risk of self-immolation. 

8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

That’s fantastic news! Thanks for the update. Merry Christmas!