CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald Trumps Wall.

Jake The Muss

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Manky said:

Punkapes mere existence makes me feel better about myself. I realise how bad life must be with his limited social capabilities.

The Don is a star. He has pissed half the world off without breaking into a sweat. I hope he has a load of baseball players on standby to combat the Mexican (wop, dago or wetback varieties available) Olympic pole vaulters.

I agree the Trumpcunt is an absolute star, he has shown the world that Americans really are and as we always suspected,  hamburger bloated, unfunny sitcom watching, big hat wearing, I just wanna say, crap beer drinking, irony deficient stupid fucking cunts. Mr Trump is actually doing a great job of finally unifying the world in a common cause and that cause is a contempt for America and the shit it stands for.   

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I agree the Trumpcunt is an absolute star, he has shown the world that Americans really are and as we always suspected,  hamburger bloated, unfunny sitcom watching, big hat wearing, I just wanna say, crap beer drinking, irony deficient stupid fucking cunts. Mr Trump is actually doing a great job of finally unifying the world in a common cause and that cause is a contempt for America and the shit it stands for.   

I wish i could like this a hundred times!

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Ape said:

You quote way more detail about RC modelling than I do. I’ve noticed you’ve made a number of references to quite specific aspects of the hobby, that only someone with some degree of prior knowledge could write. This presents two possible scenarios:

1). You are researching things to post about, which makes you a fucking stupid, unbelievably boring twat.

2). You actually know things about RC modelling  which, by your own rules, make you a fucking stupid, and unbelievably boring twat.

Which is it? 

Fuck off.

I am sorry Ape but I must take issue with your multi choice exam scenario here,  Its long been established that Drew is indeed a spectacularly stupid bungalow dwelling boring cunt, why are you muddying this already wide swept and universally accepted fact. You cant fuck with the laws of cuntphysics. 

17 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I wish i could like this a hundred times!

For fucks sake Ereptic! Master Luke's post was certainly worthy of recognition, but for the sake of dignity, pull your fucking tongue out of his arse and show some restraint. I'm counting on you young man. Don't fucking splash your chips across the table before every cunts shown their hand.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

For fucks sake Ereptic! Master Luke's post was certainly worthy of recognition, but for the sake of dignity, pull your fucking tongue out of his arse and show some restraint. I'm counting on you young man. Don't fucking splash your chips across the table before every cunts shown their hand.

Good to see you back Eric, and well done for pulling up old Ereptile on his blatant arse licking. He’s a fucking disgrace.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

~Lol no i just think trumpy boy embodies everything i hate about the yanks/america. Also where the fuck have you been? 

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Your scrabble scores are your own tragedy. Don't bring me into it.

I don't play scrabble you cheeky little imp .. just wait until I tell Ratty.

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

you don't call, you don't write, you don't message.

I've had to deal with Judge Jewdy, Nazi Hunter extraordinaire all my own Authoritah.

Don't feel down. I'm always here. I actually quite like the judge. He's on our squad. Please try not to kill him again, it would be rude.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't feel down. I'm always here. I actually quite like the judge. He's on our squad. Please try not to kill him again, it would be rude.

Well he's not the man I married Eric.

My Aunty Vi visited Auschwitz and was told not to smoke. Fuck she kicked up a storm I'll tell you

6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Well he's not the man I married Eric.

My Aunty Vi visited Auschwitz and was told not to smoke. Fuck she kicked up a storm I'll tell you

She probably just assumed the same as we all did, it was a gas. Never mind. Mind you, the average man on the street 'ad respect in them days. He wouldn't think twice about bringing down a barrage balloon with phlegm. They're all soft nowadays.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Abso-fuckin-lutely. Do you need some 5.56 belted and boxed ammo?, or if you require 7.62 or 50 cal, just let me know.

Just to be aware if MI5 is monitoring this thread i have no desire to buy a surplus of ammunition or firearms, IT'S A JOKE!

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think he splashed something else in the bottom of his sock

Guest luke swarm
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

leave the lad alone Eric, its good that someone shows appreciation for a 3 bottles of Warsteiner fuelled political comment.....actually reads quite well even sober this morning and I am not regretful of it as I usually am in the cold light of day like some of my more spurious observations.

I am confident that you have control of yourself again after your short recess,