CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald Trumps Wall.

Jake The Muss

Well it looks like old trumpet is going to build his wall, not along the border with mexico though, he will build his masterplan in Ireland.  He has been given permission to construct a lengthy sea barrier to protect a golf course from Atlantic storms. I bet the Mexicans are laughing their nutsacks off. Good old trumpet, always does what he says he is going to do.

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

I hope you get Ebola from your Congolese rent-boy.

lol.

It seems you've gone into full punkape.exe mode in the last 12 hours so you'll have more time to spend Christmas and the new year shooting partridge or whatever pretend toffs do during the festivities. I did warn you. That said I'm not impressed with those who thought it was open season to lay into Punkape knowing that he had one arm tied behind his back. Very un-British if I may say so.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

It seems you've gone into full punkape.exe mode in the last 12 hours so you'll have more time to spend Christmas and the new year shooting partridge or whatever pretend toffs do during the festivities. I did warn you. That said I'm not impressed with those who thought it was open season to lay into Punkape knowing that he had one arm tied behind his back. Very un-British if I may say so.

I think you're being unfair. While this is in no way intended to challenge your moderating expertise or authority, Punkape's recent behaviour, so far as I can see, despite him being a massive tosspot, has been no more impertinent than usual. It seems to me you're bullying him based on an inconsistency that does not exist. 

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Face it, this was a load of 'tell 'em what they want to hear' bollocks, cynical in a world where the cynicism bar is set pretty low anyway.

No-one cunted off the Black Jesus when he wanted to build a fuck off big fence. Wall or fence,when it's big enough to keep cunts out who cares what it`s called.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2017/01/26/when-wall-was-fence-and-democrats-embraced/QE7ieCBXjXVxO63pLMTe9O/story.html

54 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I think you're being unfair. While this is in no way intended to challenge your moderating expertise or authority, Punkape's recent behaviour, so far as I can see, despite him being a massive tosspot, has been no more impertinent than usual. It seems to me you're bullying him based on an inconsistency that does not exist. 

I think it's analogous to "persistent fouling". Not a yellow card offence in and of itself, but hardly surprising under the totting up process.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think it's analogous to "persistent fouling". Not a yellow card offence in and of itself, but hardly surprising under the totting up process.

Point taken, though for want of a better phrase, he does seem to be on the receiving end of stern iron fist more than any other.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

My apologies, Mrs Roops.  I don't pay close enough attention to old Punky, except to fire across the bow.  Every response he gives is only 1/3 towards the topic, the rest is slating others.  He does ask for all he gets.  

Punkapes mere existence makes me feel better about myself. I realise how bad life must be with his limited social capabilities.

The Don is a star. He has pissed half the world off without breaking into a sweat. I hope he has a load of baseball players on standby to combat the Mexican (wop, dago or wetback varieties available) Olympic pole vaulters.

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Pile of shit

21 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Good evening Ape. Have you asked santa for a Hero RC H911 2.4 GHz iRocket for Christmas?, you fucking stupid, and unbelievably boring twat.

You quote way more detail about RC modelling than I do. I’ve noticed you’ve made a number of references to quite specific aspects of the hobby, that only someone with some degree of prior knowledge could write. This presents two possible scenarios:

1). You are researching things to post about, which makes you a fucking stupid, unbelievably boring twat.

2). You actually know things about RC modelling  which, by your own rules, make you a fucking stupid, and unbelievably boring twat.

Which is it? 

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Point taken, though for want of a better phrase, he does seem to be on the receiving end of stern iron fist more than any other.

Pinkape is a harmless distraction and of no real consequence or serious concern, Mrs Roops seems upset that the cunt fraternity once they learnt he was on limited licence tried to provoke him/it to exceed the line that was drawn. What on earth did she expect, respect for authority or rules. Anyway to pick up on your point, yes its not the first time Pinky has been on the end of a fist, iron based or otherwise.