CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Everybody is welcome at Tesco

Witheredscrote

Well that's what their advert says. I wonder if the people who purchased one of their rotten turkeys this Christmas will be welcomed with free bog rolls, and a bucket, when they recover from food poisoning. On the other hand, all the geese that I sold were excellent, and I've had no complaints.  I offered Ape one at a massive discount,  but he opted for the Tesco bird no doubt. He hasn't posted anything since Monday morning.  Probably spraying fizzy gravy, the cheap cunt.  lol Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well that's what their advert says. I wonder if the people who purchased one of their rotten turkeys this Christmas will be welcomed with free bog rolls, and a bucket, when they recover from food poisoning. On the other hand, all the geese that I sold were excellent, and I've had no complaints.  I offered Ape one at a massive discount,  but he opted for the Tesco bird no doubt. He hasn't posted anything since Monday morning.  Probably spraying fizzy gravy, the cheap cunt.  lol Fuck off.

You fucking stupid wanker.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

The poor geese can't speak English (or French).  If they could, I'm sure you'd be up to your arse in complaints and screams of pain and terror.