CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Congratulations

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

16 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

To George Weah

I'll let the complete and utter dogshit nominations slide for just a little while longer, but be warned that I'm beginning to take your persistent lack of an avatar personally. If this news doesn't worry you, then perhaps it should.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'll let the complete and utter dogshit nominations slide for just a little while longer, but be warned that I'm beginning to take your persistent lack of an avatar personally. If this news doesn't worry you, then perhaps it should.

He’s like Pen, but with no avatar. What an absolute fucking cunt.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

be warned that I'm beginning to take your persistent lack of an avatar personally. If this news doesn't worry you, then perhaps it should.

All the more reason for me not having one!

4 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

All the more reason for me not having one!

You do realise that lack of an avatar is merely a red rag to a bull as far as @Cuntybaws is concerned, and will inevitably lead to him accessing your webcam and broadcasting your home life to all and sundry? This shit doesn't bother me, as he already knows how shitty my wallpaper is and doesn't care to do it again.

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You do realise that lack of an avatar is merely a red rag to a bull as far as @Cuntybaws is concerned, and will inevitably lead to him accessing your webcam and broadcasting your home life to all and sundry? This shit doesn't bother me, as he already knows how shitty my wallpaper is and doesn't care to do it again.

Oh shit :(

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't have a webcam, and I'm accessing this site through my employer's dongle.

Also, if you (and Cuntybaws) read my previous posts you will see I have requested help how to upload an avatar!

1 minute ago, Albert Ross said:

I don't have a webcam, and I'm accessing this site through my employer's dongle.

Also, if you (and Cuntybaws) read my previous posts you will see I have requested help how to upload an avatar!

Don't ask me. I'm shit at technology, CB however, is fucking brilliant at it. But unfortunately you will probably have to give him your password to do that shit, take the chance or continue to be the faceless man.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't ask me. I'm shit at technology, CB however, is fucking brilliant at it. But unfortunately you will probably have to give him your password to do that shit, take the chance or continue to be the faceless man.

Eric .. give me your password and I will show him how to do it .. Honest.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Which password? 

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I think I might be able to assist with this IT dilemma Bert, what you need to do is delete your account (this resets your credentials and RAMthingyIpod) one thing to remember when you deleted is to leave a short period before attempting to log on again, I would suggest about six months.

I think you will find that this will sort out your problem and happily ours as well. Good luck 

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I think I might be able to assist with this IT dilemma Bert, what you need to do is delete your account (this resets your credentials and RAMthingyIpod) one thing to remember when you deleted is to leave a short period before attempting to log on again, I would suggest about six months.

I think you will find that this will sort out your problem and happily ours as well. Good luck 

Fuck off yam yam

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Fuck off yam yam

the problem is worse than I thought Bertie, your computer now seems to be repeating meaningless made up words which considering your nominations puts us all in peril of passing out from boredom, it could double the amount of drivel that issues forth. You need an IT professional such as Rick or Roops before its too late. 

17 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

the problem is worse than I thought Bertie, your computer now seems to be repeating meaningless made up words which considering your nominations puts us all in peril of passing out from boredom, it could double the amount of drivel that issues forth. You need an IT professional such as Rick or Roops before its too late. 

Only double the amount or drivel?

Sorry I'm not as articulate as you, you posh Yam yam, now there's an oxymoron