CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New York Cock Mural

Last Cunt Standing

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/27/new-york-art-penis-mural-carolina-falkholt

So if you lived in a building on the Lower East Side, and woke up one morning to find some Swedish Feminazi artist had painted a giant cock on the side of your house, exactly how long would it be before you shot down to Home Depot for a tin of emulsion and went to town on this Cuntstains’ handiwork?

What is it with these artist types dawbing their paint everywhere in a desperate urge for controversy? If it’s fame or infamy you want, try this phallic art on the Washington Monument or a Minaret near you and wait for the press to show up in full outrage mode before you even finish the preliminary sketch of the glans. Otherwise, stop going after the media teet you crave in Bono-esque style, get a fucking canvas on a fucking easel with some fucking watercolours and do some proper fucking work. 

“I usually paint giant vaginas, pussies and cunts” said the artist. Yes love, of course you do. 

Banksy is a Vandal Cunt. 

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/27/new-york-art-penis-mural-carolina-falkholt

So if you lived in a building on the Lower East Side, and woke up one morning to find some Swedish Feminazi artist had painted a giant cock on the side of your house, exactly how long would it be before you shot down to Home Depot for a tin of emulsion and went to town on this Cuntstains’ handiwork?

What is it with these artist types dawbing their paint everywhere in a desperate urge for controversy? If it’s fame or infamy you want, try this phallic art on the Washington Monument or a Minaret near you and wait for the press to show up in full outrage mode before you even finish the preliminary sketch of the glans. Otherwise, stop going after the media teet you crave in Bono-esque style, get a fucking canvas on a fucking easel with some fucking watercolours and do some proper fucking work. 

“I usually paint giant vaginas, pussies and cunts” said the artist. Yes love, of course you do. 

Banksy is a Vandal Cunt. 

I think she meant to paint Mr Trump but thought that a giant bellend would suffice, I can see her point but feel that a giant vagina would have represented him better.  

by the way check out my banksy nom from last year, it has explored this street art shite before. 

This is why Banksy needs to be found and crucified. As long as he's running around scribbling shitty stencil work on private property then every other hopeless cunt with a can of paint and inflated ego will try and get famous in the same manner. This Falkholt fucker isn't trying to make some big, complicated statement with her cocks and fannies - she just knows such images will get her much more recognition from the plebs. 

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

This is why Banksy needs to be found and crucified. As long as he's running around scribbling shitty stencil work on private property then every other hopeless cunt with a can of paint and inflated ego will try and get famous in the same manner. This Falkholt fucker isn't trying to make some big, complicated statement with her cocks and fannies - she just knows such images will get her much more recognition from the plebs. 

You'll have a job, as contrary to public belief, Banksy is not one person, more of a brand. Several people use the principles and techniques and get off on the world scratching their collective heads at the mystery. Banksy is a Multi-Cunt, and we all know what happens to multis....

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You'll have a job, as contrary to public belief, Banksy is not one person, more of a brand. Several people use the principles and techniques and get off on the world scratching their collective heads at the mystery. Banksy is a Multi-Cunt, and we all know what happens to multis....

It doesn't matter who or what they are - I doubt any of them are immune to a good fucking shovelling to the face. We're talking hoodie wearing scumbags here who are all undoubtedly in their mid thirties at this point and still get off on the idea of scribbling on other people's walls. Take out one, then all you have to do is wait for the rest of the fuckers to gather together in an attempt to paint some shitty protest mural - if they can find a bunch of jihadis fucking goats in the middle of the desert they can find a bunch of pretentious chavs hauling around bags of spray paint, ladders, and stencils. Admittedly there would be collateral, but who gives a shit when it would mostly consist of other hoody wearing chavs gathering together to cause mischief?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It doesn't matter who or what they are - I doubt any of them are immune to a good fucking shovelling to the face. We're talking hoodie wearing scumbags here who are all undoubtedly in their mid thirties at this point and still get off on the idea of scribbling on other people's walls. Take out one, then all you have to do is wait for the rest of the fuckers to gather together in an attempt to paint some shitty protest mural - if they can find a bunch of jihadis fucking goats in the middle of the desert they can find a bunch of pretentious chavs hauling around bags of spray paint, ladders, and stencils. Admittedly there would be collateral, but who gives a shit when it would mostly consist of other hoody wearing chavs gathering together to cause mischief?

I can’t quarrel with your logic or your venom. A Hellfire missile up the wazoo would be a fitting end for the wet cunts. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Banksy is a Vandal Cunt. 

Good point Final Twat. Other than his work on the bastard wall of Zionist racism in Pisrael, I have little time for Banksy or any of his ilk. If an artist wants to express themselves, there's plenty of paper and canvass in art supply shops. Then there's galleries as well of course

3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I think she meant to paint Mr Trump but thought that a giant bellend would suffice, I can see her point but feel that a giant vagina would have represented him better.  

by the way check out my banksy nom from last year, it has explored this street art shite before. 

that's so last year dude

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I assume yet again you didn't get Tracy Island for Christmas eh Roads? You need to snap out of this negative trough. I've asked for a doll of the new Doctor Who that I can dress up and down in my own special costumes 

37 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I assume yet again you didn't get Tracy Island for Christmas eh Roads? You need to snap out of this negative trough. I've asked for a doll of the new Doctor Who that I can dress up and down in my own special costumes 

Well hopefully seeing the new Doctor dressed in Nazi memorabilia and various disembodied doll parts will at least liven up that shitfest of a show...

'Suddenly appeared on Christmas Eve'. So it just appeared from nowhere? No cunt saw a cunt take several hours to paint a giant dick on the wall, probably using at most a cherry picker, at least a ladder and nobody said anything like "what are you painting? A what? That's fucking disgusting. I'm calling the police".  Cunts 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

'Suddenly appeared on Christmas Eve'. So it just appeared from nowhere? No cunt saw a cunt take several hours to paint a giant dick on the wall, probably using at most a cherry picker, at least a ladder and nobody said anything like "what are you painting? A what? That's fucking disgusting. I'm calling the police".  Cunts 

I agree, this “out of nowhere” bit is probably bollocks. A few sly New Yorkers probably hoping they could knock out their East Side apartment with a “genuine Banksy artwork” to a Russian Hedgie with no brain. Instead the only buyer for their apartment now is the shrinking Male Sauna market. 

15 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Banksy is a Vandal Cunt. 

Having read the article, it claims that some local residents ' felt uncomfortable with it '. Now if the artist had painted a mural of Roops hairy growler, that I could understand.  Grow a pair you fucking septics.

30 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Having read the article, it claims that some local residents ' felt uncomfortable with it '. Now if the artist had painted a mural of Roops hairy growler, that I could understand.  Grow a pair you fucking septics.

The whole apartment block would disappear down it though. 

I'll get me overnight bag 

Edited by camberwell gypsy
  • Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Banksy is a Vandal Cunt. 

First, I'd hunt the cunt down, drug her and drop her in the middle of harlem to be gang raped.  THEN off to the DIY for some references to professional painters to correct the problem.  

47 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

'll get me overnight bag 

You won't need that. You seem to have diplomatic immunity when it comes to comments about the high and mighty one.

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The whole apartment block would disappear down it though. 

I'll get me overnight bag 

You're safe for the moment, insofar the CC correctional facility does not have a section for the recreationally transgendered and other creepy cross-dresser oddballs.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're safe for the moment, insofar the CC correctional facility does not have a section for the recreationally transgendered and other creepy cross-dresser oddballs.

stab.gif?w=285&h=120