CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gender re assignment too close to home

Neil

Just been informed by 'er indoors that her lesbian niece has now started the process of becoming her nephew.Fucking freaky cunt was always weird.Fucking waste of time buying her that strap on for Christmas too the ungrateful bitch/dog/freak.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You can conduct some vital scientific research here, Neil, by telling us at exactly what point in this process anal sex with her starts to feel weird.

I think it was around her 8th birthday

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
31 minutes ago, Neil said:

Just been informed by 'er indoors that her lesbian niece has now started the process of becoming her nephew.Fucking freaky cunt was always weird.Fucking waste of time buying her that strap on for Christmas too the ungrateful bitch/dog/freak.

longshot I know, but if her name was Denice, it could now easily be changed to Denephew.

Bob Carolgees as Houdi Elbow, Tiswas circa  1977. 

16 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Well, thanks for playing Bertie, but unsurprisingly for a total fuckwit, you have failed to solve the puzzle. “Cooler” was the answer. Now you fuck off back to your job in the retard bin and I’ll take Jenny Powell back to my dressing room with a crate of Cadbury’s fingers. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 hours ago, Neil said:

Why don't you just reclaim it for yourself?