CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mustard

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
23 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

That muck has been responsible for lowering the standard of English cuisine for 160 years.  Moutarde de Dijon is the only option for the more discerning palate.  Used by myself,  and certainly Punkers.  Colmans is for putting on a cat's arse.    lol  Fuck off

You fuck off, you ignorant onion breathing cunt. English mustard is the strongest of the mustard clan , therefore due a little more respect. Dijon .... you might as well eat spunk: it is just as gay. I’m coming over to France , to slap you. 

34 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You fuck off, you ignorant onion breathing cunt. English mustard is the strongest of the mustard clan , therefore due a little more respect. Dijon .... you might as well eat spunk: it is just as gay. I’m coming over to France , to slap you. 

Well I wish you better luck than Frank, in finding me.   I have gone off the ignorant cunt.

16 hours ago, Eddie said:

I have only arrived home after an excruciatingly long 'lunch meeting' with a potential new client. He is a cunt and I do not want his "business' however I still prefer him to you Wolfie, part time cunt.

Ed I’ve just watched ‘Call Me By Your Name’. It’s a beautiful film with a wonderful soundtrack. You’ll love it. 

17 hours ago, Eddie said:

I have only arrived home after an excruciatingly long 'lunch meeting' with a potential new client. He is a cunt and I do not want his "business' however I still prefer him to you Wolfie, part time cunt.

I notice this comment attracted a 'like' from Pen, which is a measure of its utter uselessness.