CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mustard

Guest Lady Penelope

16 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Colmans to close Norwich factory .. That's Norwich done for.

That muck has been responsible for lowering the standard of English cuisine for 160 years.  Moutarde de Dijon is the only option for the more discerning palate.  Used by myself,  and certainly Punkers.  Colmans is for putting on a cat's arse.    lol  Fuck off

10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

That muck has been responsible for lowering the standard of English cuisine for 160 years.  Moutarde de Dijon is the only option for the more discerning palate.  Used by myself,  and certainly Punkers.  Colmans is for putting on a cat's arse.    lol  Fuck off

It's this kind of effete tomfoolery that cost us The Empire!

I bet you eat 'jus' and 'coulis' and have 'pithiviers' of what-nottery too, you chi-chi troll!

If it's not yellow, runny and smarts like vinegar on a paper cut to your Japeye, then you can force-feed it to your Goose.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

As a real man, I use French and German mustard instead of Factor 40 suncream. It is as bland and fucking gutless as a Legionnaire.

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

It was done the day that Neil moved there after dragging his disgustingly vast slug-like hulk out of whatever ghastly London overspill shithole in Essex he lived in before.

Guest Lady Penelope
25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It was done the day that Neil moved there after dragging his disgustingly vast slug-like hulk out of whatever ghastly London overspill shithole in Essex he lived in before.

Cruel and harsh but a fair comment nonetheless.

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

That muck has been responsible for lowering the standard of English cuisine for 160 years.  Moutarde de Dijon is the only option for the more discerning palate. Used by myself, and certainly Punkers. Colmans is for putting on a cat's arse.    lol  Fuck off

Good god man, if that's what you pair use to lube it up I have a new respect for your antics and am also disgusted. Dry bumming indeed

4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I can’t wait for Celebrity Norfuckers Delia Smith and Stephen Fry to weigh in on this, no doubt the biggest tragedy in East Anglia since the Soham Murders. 

I like whole grain mustard on my sandwich, not this yellow shit. 

15 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I can’t wait for Celebrity Norfuckers Delia Smith and Stephen Fry to weigh in on this, no doubt the biggest tragedy in East Anglia since the Soham Murders. 

I like whole grain mustard on my sandwich, not this yellow shit. 

Is Soham in Norfolk? 

I switch the BNC News on at 06:00 each day hoping a catastrophe has struck Norfolk.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Manky said:

Is Soham in Norfolk? 

I switch the BNC News on at 06:00 each day hoping a catastrophe has struck Norfolk.

Suffolk I believe.

19 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Suffolk I believe.

Ah,  next door then. Never heard, read or seen anything of interest in either place. Now the last jobs are going in Norwich?, will they all move to Oulton Broad or Beccles, waiting on Hoseasons holidaymakers for tips?

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Ah,  next door then. Never heard, read or seen anything of interest in either place. Now the last jobs are going in Norwich?, will they all move to Oulton Broad or Beccles, waiting on Hoseasons holidaymakers for tips?

I imagine there’ll be a boom in Mustardmongers relocating to Cromer to catch crabs. Rough place is that. 

37 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I imagine there’ll be a boom in Mustardmongers relocating to Cromer to catch crabs. Rough place is that. 

The wussy fuckers will buy that watered down froggy shit that I wouldn't wash my bollocks in.

Seeing as the main industry has left the county, It may be worth asking the Don if we can borrow his plans for a Mexican wall.

Guest luke swarm
32 minutes ago, Manky said:

The wussy fuckers will buy that watered down froggy shit that I wouldn't wash my bollocks in.

Seeing as the main industry has left the county, It may be worth asking the Don if we can borrow his plans for a Mexican wall.

I agree, there should be an impenetrable wall built around Manchester.  To keep people out obviously before you state the inevitable.

10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I agree, there should be an impenetrable wall built around Manchester.  To keep people out obviously before you state the inevitable.

Well done Luke. A "Hero of Rainy City" gong awaits your collection.

Guest luke swarm
12 minutes ago, Manky said:

Well done Luke. A "Hero of Rainy City" gong awaits your collection.

Excellent, and if I may add that this exclusive walled city should have only one entrance/exit on the north facing side.....just in case so those cunts from the potteries will be dissuaded from soiling the fine peoples of Manchestonia or Manchestan, your call on that one. 

Guest Spanky

Judging by this advert, I would say that colmans are obviously planning a change of direction for the company. Something to do with wanking by the looks of it. Either that, or this is just a picture of Neil smashing one out at the the Christmas table. 

_20180105_180306.JPG

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Excellent, and if I may add that this exclusive walled city should have only one entrance/exit on the north facing side.....just in case so those cunts from the potteries will be dissuaded from soiling the fine peoples of Manchestonia or Manchestan, your call on that one. 

Good. Very good. I will personally upgrade your gong to the Polonium model. You deserve no less.

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Romford actually,as soon as I could I left the fucking hell hole and have never been back.

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Who exactly is your target audience on here Luke? 

There’s a fundamental flaw in each and every one of your posts. What do you think it is?

frank...are you penny?

here, have some dots.........