CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Sandcastle Day School

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/16/2018 at 8:50 AM, Neil said:

Do you think that your parents are entitled to a refund?

His parents are spacky siblings.  Give them each a bag of gummie treats and they'll drool themselves to death.  

On 16/01/2018 at 2:24 PM, Mrs Roops said:

...but on the Sabbath you indulge in golf and gluttony.  Surely this a rejection of God's teachings (Isaiah 58:13)?

Enjoying food and wine was never scorned by Jesus as we see in the parable of the marriage feast at Canaan......I enjoy my food but I’m not a glutton.

The observance of the Sabbath as a day of rest is open to interpretation but if you’ve been to Church before you play it’s hardly going to incur God’s wrath is it ? 

Moderating Cuntscorner on a Sunday would put you in a fairly irredeemable and ungodly position.... but you’re probably a pagan. 

I suggest you research Christian doctrine more carefully before trying to deliver your own sermons.....

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Enjoying food and wine was never scorned by Jesus as we see in the parable of the marriage feast at Canaan......I enjoy my food but I’m not a glutton.

The observance of the Sabbath as a day of rest is open to interpretation but if you’ve been to Church before you play it’s hardly going to incur God’s wrath is it ? 

Moderating Cuntscorner on a Sunday would put you in a fairly irredeemable and ungodly position.... but you’re probably a pagan. 

I suggest you research Christian doctrine more carefully before trying to deliver your own sermons.....

The Sabbath is in fact a day set aside for religious reflection on God and self. This is achieved by "resting" from activities pursuant to gaining material wealth and pleasure as well as you probably don't know. As for "Christian Doctrine" I had my fill of that BS spending my childhood smothered by the claustrophobic patriarchal and hypocritical atmosphere of Welsh Chapel who attempted to regulate the minutiae of my life.

52 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The Sabbath is in fact a day set aside for religious reflection on God and self. This is achieved by "resting" from activities pursuant to gaining material wealth and pleasure as well as you probably don't know. As for "Christian Doctrine" I had my fill of that BS spending my childhood smothered by the claustrophobic patriarchal and hypocritical atmosphere of Welsh Chapel who attempted to regulate the minutiae of my life.

Ah....Welsh chapel....That explains things...

Try Catholic teachings and focus on others rather than self. 

Welsh Methodists always forgot Jesus turned water into wine....

Moslems and Islamic cunts should note that too.

Incidentally you would never get into the Ladies section of my golf club.

lol.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

...which, rather like your Range Rover, does not exist.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

What other things do you enjoy? Cock?

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Indeed.  They teach priests to prey upon and bugger children, cover up their ghastly noncing crimes and shuffle the despicable cunts from one parish and church and even country to another so the sick fucks can continue their crimes.  For somebody who reports a cunt for the mere insinuation of it, you do seem to avidly support it.  Canal street for you tonight and then the golf club for more excessive faggotry on Sunday for you.  

Fuck off

LOL

52 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Indeed.  They teach priests to prey upon and bugger children, cover up their ghastly noncing crimes and shuffle the despicable cunts from one parish and church and even country to another so the sick fucks can continue their crimes.  For somebody who reports a cunt for the mere insinuation of it, you do seem to avidly support it.  Canal street for you tonight and then the golf club for more excessive faggotry on Sunday for you.  

Fuck off

LOL

You seem confused about Catholic doctrine. Read the Bible  properly and then study the gospels.Paedophilia isn’t promoted anywhere.... you just like to think it is. Your real motive is to help destroy the Christian faith and establish the the work of the Devil and destroy mankind. 

You will ultimately have to answer to God On judgement day.

Idiot.

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You seem confused about Catholic doctrine. Read the Bible  properly and then study the gospels.Paedophilia isn’t promoted anywhere.... you just like to think it is. Your real motive is to help destroy the Christian faith and establish the the work of the Devil and destroy mankind. 

You will ultimately have to answer to God On judgement day.

Idiot.

Still haven't overcome that stutter, Punky?  GOOD!

FUCK OFF!