CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Sandcastle Day School

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest judgetwi

These parents had the right idea. All these little cunts should be chained to their beds then they wouldn’t be out on the street shouting and yelling, throwing litter about, playing their shitty braindead music on the bus , shoplifting, mugging old ladies, stabbing each other, throwing acid in cunts faces , walking around with their arses hanging out the back of their strides, talking like Los Angeles gangbangers and generally acting like they own the fucking world.

Parents of the year if you ask me. I hope they gave the selfish bastards a good kicking on a daily basis......just to top it off.

24 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

These parents had the right idea. All these little cunts should be chained to their beds then they wouldn’t be out on the street shouting and yelling, throwing litter about, playing their shitty braindead music on the bus , shoplifting, mugging old ladies, stabbing each other, throwing acid in cunts faces , walking around with their arses hanging out the back of their strides, talking like Los Angeles gangbangers and generally acting like they own the fucking world.

Parents of the year if you ask me. I hope they gave the selfish bastards a good kicking on a daily basis......just to top it off.

Yeah!

Spare the rod - spoil the child

Fucking namby-pamby bleeding hearts make me want to throw up. What's wrong with a bit of muscular Christianity and 'The Terry Waite School of Bedtime Sleeping Arrangements' anyway?

Guest judgetwi
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

At my Prep school and public school we were thrashed from the moment we arrived until we reached the sixth house, by which time we were considered adult gentleman and above corporal chastisement.

Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Fuck off.

Exactly....and look what an amenable well rounded citizen you turned out to be.

🤮

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
55 minutes ago, Punkape said:

At my Prep school and public school we were thrashed from the moment we arrived until we reached the sixth house, by which time we were considered adult gentleman and above corporal chastisement.

Fuck off.

It obviously does no good. 

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Do you think that your parents are entitled to a refund?

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You still working for OFSTED, Judge?

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You still working for OFSTED,  JUDGE?

40 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Apparently, God told them to have 13 children. Why is it always the stupidest fucks he speaks to?

He told me to fuck off once. Made me fall off the church roof and nearly losing  the lead I'd ripped up. Luckily some cunt who was stealing the collection plate broke my fall. 

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...but on the Sabbath you indulge in golf and gluttony.  Surely this a rejection of God's teachings (Isaiah 58:13)?

Like all religious people, the holy book is God's divine word and the absolute truth, but it can be followed or dismissed a la carte depending on which bits you like. 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Apparently, God told them to have 13 children. Why is it always the stupidest fucks he speaks to?

I'm only amazed he chose to impart something as sanguine as 'tie your children to a radiator' as opposed to the 'Go murder t'prostitutes' line he gave to Peter Sutcliffe.

It's never 'here's the cure for cancer' is it?

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

The problem is yourself and your rejection of God and his teachings.

Allah, blessings and peace be upon him, is the one and only true god Infidel. How many golf clubs can there be in Cheshire? Me and my AK47 are gonna go postal on every single one of them until we get to you, insh’allah. 

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Allah, blessings and peace be upon him, is the one and only true god Infidel. How many golf clubs can there be in Cheshire? Me and my AK47 are gonna go postal on every single one of them until we get to you, insh’allah. 

Declare a fatwah on Rupert Bear trousers just to be on the safe side

I don't blame your teachers for their brutality.

If I had to educate a pretentious, buck toothed little "Just William" cunt who insisted on wearing tight short-trousers regardless of the weather, I'd want to kick the fuck out of them too.

Edited by Decimus
Quoted Punkqueer but quote has disappeared. Admin, suck my dick.

8 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

You really are a spectacularly fucking stupid shit-cunt wanker. I fucking detest you and all you stand for. Fuck off.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Sounds a bit 'gay' to me

9 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Are you suggesting that his father sucks one half back up his japs eye, while mummy slurpingly re-queefs the other cunt half right back up the sarlaak? 

I havn't a clue what you just said but i'll have some of what your having!