CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Peter Wyngarde aka Jason King

Earl of Punkape

I see Jason King has just kharked it.

Amazingly he lived until 90 despite a debauched and disgraceful lifestyle. An immoral man to the core, King dressed like a pouffe and batted for them too. When he wasn’t preening himself and lapping up the adulation from sycophantic middle age housewives he was ham acting in dross tv drivel such as Department S and sleeping with Alan Bates.

At the height of his popularity he was convicted of gross indecency with a lorry driver in Gloucester bus station toilets soon after a similar incident in a Birmingham public lavatory.These incidents somewhat dampened the ardour of his female followers and fatally damaged his celebrity status at the time.Those in acting circles presumably knew differently where he was nicknamed Petunia Winegum......

Such success for actors like Wyngarde in the seventies in such terrible Tv offerings shows how desperate and degenerate the UK was in the 70’s.

Fuck off.

34 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Amazingly he lived until 90 despite a debauched and disgraceful lifestyle. An immoral man to the core, King dressed like a pouffe and batted for them too. When he wasn’t preening himself and lapping up the adulation from sycophantic middle age housewives he was ham acting in dross tv drivel such as Department S and sleeping with Alan Bates.

At the height of his popularity he was convicted of gross indecency with a lorry driver in Gloucester bus station toilets soon after a similar incident in a Birmingham public lavatory.These incidents somewhat dampened the ardour of his female followers and fatally damaged his celebrity status at the time.Those in acting circles presumably knew differently where he was nicknamed Petunia Winegum......

Such success for actors like Wyngarde in the seventies in such terrible Tv offerings shows how desperate and degenerate the UK was in the 70’s.

Fuck off.

Did you get a fine for that Gloucester incident as well?

Guest judgetwi
46 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

A liar, a bullshitter and a filthy toilet trader.

I’m not too keen on this Wyngarde bloke either. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Er no.

I was at my prep school in the early 1970’s fighting off the monks....

Lol.

Some people on here may say you didn't put up much of a fight.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

A member of the catholic faith then?

Fuck off.

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

I’m struggling to find the right words to fully express what a fucking wanker I think you are.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Whatever happened to the lorry (or crane) driver?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
13 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Somehow he managed to be less sleazy than Roger Moore in the last few Bonds he did

Yes, but, Sir Roger was only sleazy on screen, unless, you know different.