CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Darren Osborne

Earl of Punkape

3 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

It's the CPS, they charged Darren with a "terrorism" related offence, Lugman Aslam was probably just charged with death by careless driving. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You are probably correct, although same crime, same intentions, the CPS are a bunch of useless cunts, accordingly white bloke gets attacked by blacks or Asians not a racist crime, vice versa always a racist crime. 

12 hours ago, Eddie said:

You are probably correct, although same crime, same intentions, the CPS are a bunch of useless cunts, accordingly white bloke gets attacked by blacks or Asians not a racist crime, vice versa always a racist crime. 

There were several differences, Aslam pleaded guilty at the outset, had no criminal record and had acted on the spur of the moment after an altercation with a group of men. There was no evidence to suggest he was ideologically motivated. Osborne had a record, had planned his crime i.e. it was premeditated and was self-radicalised. The two assailants of Lee Rigby received a 43 year minimum and a whole of life sentence respectively.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

There were several differences, Aslam pleaded guilty at the outset, had no criminal record and had acted on the spur of the moment after an altercation with a group of men. There was no evidence to suggest he was ideologically motivated. Osborne had a record, had planned his crime i.e. it was premeditated and was self-radicalised. The two assailants of Lee Rigby received a 43 year minimum and a whole of life sentence respectively.

I agree one was premeditated and one was an reaction to a situation, albeit an monumental over reaction, however the actions identical. The white man was clearly suffering from a mental illness, demonstrated by the fact he could be radicalised in a matter of weeks by listening to Tommy Robinson. The other guy was acting out of anger, and had not been brainwashed. The white guy deserves to be subjected to intensive treatment to help reject the indoctrination of his newly acquired beliefs. The Asian guy should be locked up for life if he is so unhinged that he attempts to murder 5 people after an altercation, yet the mentally ill man receives a sentence of ten fold compared with the dangerous criminal with a deadly trigger temper.

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

I agree one was premeditated and one was an reaction to a situation, albeit an monumental over reaction, however the actions identical. The white man was clearly suffering from a mental illness, demonstrated by the fact he could be radicalised in a matter of weeks by listening to Tommy Robinson. The other guy was acting out of anger, and had not been brainwashed. The white guy deserves to be subjected to intensive treatment to help reject the indoctrination of his newly acquired beliefs. The Asian guy should be locked up for life if he is so unhinged that he attempts to murder 5 people after an altercation, yet the mentally ill man receives a sentence of ten fold compared with the dangerous criminal with a deadly trigger temper.

Presumably then, you're suggesting the same treatment for Adebolajo and Adebowale as you advocate for Osborne? Aside from that you're missing the point by inferring Osborne's prison term was influenced by judicial political correctness rather than the degree of premeditation which has been at the core of British common and statute law when determining sentence.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Presumably then, you're suggesting the same treatment for Adebolajo and Adebowale as you advocate for Osborne? Aside from that you're missing the point by inferring Osborne's prison term was influenced by judicial political correctness rather than the degree of premeditation which has been at the core of British common and statute law when determining sentence.

Premeditation is only one consideration for determining sentence, Osbourne did have mitigating circumstances in his personal life such as alcohlism which is linked to mental health issues, Adebolajo and Adebowale did not have any such issues.

The death at the scene of the Osbourne incident was probably due to a heart attack suffered before the attack occurred. I have yet to read any report stating his death was a direct result from injuries received from the van. Osbourne received a long sentence but 10 times the sentence of the Leicester nutter who had his sentence reduced by 1 year as his mitigating circumstances were he was hungry!

The Adebolajo and Adebowale were of sound mind, soldiers of Allah, their case has aggravating circumstances such as the little matter of leaving the vehicle to decapitate Lee Rigby.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Premeditation is only one consideration for determining sentence, Osbourne did have mitigating circumstances in his personal life such as alcohlism which is linked to mental health issues, Adebolajo and Adebowale did not have any such issues.

The death at the scene of the Osbourne incident was probably due to a heart attack suffered before the attack occurred. I have yet to read any report stating his death was a direct result from injuries received from the van. Osbourne received a long sentence but 10 times the sentence of the Leicester nutter who had his sentence reduced by 1 year as his mitigating circumstances were he was hungry!

The Adebolajo and Adebowale were of sound mind, soldiers of Allah, their case has aggravating circumstances such as the little matter of leaving the vehicle to decapitate Lee Rigby.

Clearly you missed the inquest of Makram Ali then. The post mortem stated that the murder victim died of multiple injuries sustained when Osborne's van hit him and that he was alive before the incident.

22 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Clearly you missed the inquest of Makram Ali then. The post mortem stated that the murder victim died of multiple injuries sustained when Osborne's van hit him and that he was alive before the incident.

Yes missed that, however the mitigating circumstances have been ignored. Was this not attempted murder? Only a sentence of 4 years? Flip it around with a white guy driving into defencelss Muslims, it would have been a race hate crime and the sentence considerably increased, along with headline news world wide. 

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

He missed a longer sentence by a hair width. Jeeze if that guy's head went under the wheel a la Phil Leotardo!

Nice reference, 'we are going to win this'

A longer sentence yes but not comparable to that of a white bloke driving into a crowd of defenceless muslims would have received.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 01/02/2018 at 9:42 AM, Punkape said:

I think you have a similar IQ to that of an autistic Oran-Utang with tertiary rabies and measles.

You’ve probably fucked one.

34 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You’ve probably fucked one.

Don't put the boot into old punkers when's he's not here as himself. The autistic orangutang comment was very funny and garnered a well deserved like from yours truly. Even more funny because you are like the said ginger primate, but with a shit tie. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
40 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't put the boot into old punkers when's he's not here as himself. The autistic orangutang comment was very funny and garnered a well deserved like from yours truly. Even more funny because you are like the said ginger primate, but with a shit tie. 

Your tie is undoubtedly horridly stained from the cum dripping from your chin.

7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Your tie is undoubtedly horridly stained from the cum dripping from your chin.

I like your tie Quincy, it's about time the suit and tie is returned to the default setting for the business meeting. The Richard Branson casual look with the unbuttoned shirt showing the shaved chest is for wankers.

And for queers...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I like your tie Quincy, it's about time the suit and tie is returned to the default setting for the business meeting. The Richard Branson casual look with the unbuttoned shirt showing the shaved chest is for wankers.

And for queers...

Actually I don’t wear a suit and tie any more, fucking uncomfortable. Walk miles every day, and it is freezing or else sweaty and clinging. 

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Actually I don’t wear a suit and tie any more, fucking uncomfortable. Walk miles every day, and it is freezing or else sweaty and clinging. 

Next you're be telling me you wear rubber soles on your leather uppers, you're dead to me...