CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Darren Osborne

Earl of Punkape

This chap is undoubtedly a cunt but I am beginning to find him rather amusing........his evidence today............lol.

The man accused of driving a van into a crowd of people near a north London mosque had hoped to kill Jeremy Corbyn. 

Darren Osborne, 48, has denied he was behind the wheel during the attack on 19 June 2017, telling Woolwich Crown Court a "guy called Dave" was driving.

He said they originally hired the van to kill the Labour leader on a march he was expected to attend.

Mr Osborne also said that it "would have been even better" if London Mayor Sadiq Khan had been present.

"It would have been like winning the lottery," he added. 

Mr Osborne is accused of mowing down people in Finsbury Park, killing Makram Ali, 51, and injuring nine others.

He denies charges of murder and attempted murder.

I’m rather hoping he might be found not guilty......

lol.

• Like 2

Guest White van man
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

This chap is undoubtedly a cunt but I am beginning to find him rather amusing........his evidence today............lol.

The man accused of driving a van into a crowd of people near a north London mosque had hoped to kill Jeremy Corbyn. 

Darren Osborne, 48, has denied he was behind the wheel during the attack on 19 June 2017, telling Woolwich Crown Court a "guy called Dave" was driving.

He said they originally hired the van to kill the Labour leader on a march he was expected to attend.

Mr Osborne also said that it "would have been even better" if London Mayor Sadiq Khan had been present.

Mr Osborne is accused of mowing down people in Finsbury Park, killing Makram Ali, 51, and injuring nine others.

lol.

I'm all for anything that gets us White van men a good name

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

You fucking racist cunt. Other colours of Van-Men are available.

........and while I'm at it, you fucking sexist cunt. You should be calling them 'White, Van-Drivers'

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

They should do the cunt for careless driving. Careless because with something as large as a transit van, the dopey cunt only got one. Even that fucking twat off Star Trek was more successful at running someone over. Perhaps he should've got some tips off Brian Harvey beforehand.

Guest White van man
10 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

........and while I'm at it, you fucking sexist cunt. You should be calling them 'White, Van-Drivers'

I'm not sexist, women can drive white vans. But how they going to fit it into the kitchen?

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

..and an accomplice called Dave..

This cunt is probably trying to play the mental ticket.

Mr Osborne ( from Wales ) told the court they were planning to form a far-right group, adding: "We were going to call ourselves the 'Taffia'."

The trial continues....

• Like 2

Guest White van man
14 minutes ago, The Beast said:

He should have just said he was testing the air bags on humans for German vehicle manufacturers. He would have been fine.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/29/controversy-german-carmakers-tested-exhaust-fumes-humans/

37 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

32 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

They should do the cunt for careless driving. Careless because with something as large as a transit van, the dopey cunt only got one. Even that fucking twat off Star Trek was more successful at running someone over. Perhaps he should've got some tips off Brian Harvey beforehand.

You’re on fire tonight, Drew. Such a shame it’s only metaphorically. 

#drewsday

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Not the old 'mate called Dave' number.

If your going to be inspired to murder people in cold blood by an imaginary friend, at least use something a bit more original

'Mohammed' for example

• Like 3

Guest White van man
9 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Not the old 'mate called Dave' number.

If your going to be inspired to murder people in cold blood by an imaginary friend, at least use something a bit more original

'Mohammed' for example

That would have been the perfect crime. CPS would have dropped the case for fear of being branded racist.

Guest judgetwi

I seem to remember at the time there was some talk that the victim was already having a heart attack before the van turned up. Maybe this useless prick didn’t kill anyone at all.....perhaps the Muzzies covered it up so he would get his extra virgins for dying at the hands of the Infidel. 

Guest White van man
39 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I seem to remember at the time there was some talk that the victim was already having a heart attack before the van turned up. Maybe this useless prick didn’t kill anyone at all.....perhaps the Muzzies covered it up so he would get his extra virgins for dying at the hands of the Infidel. 

I know when it happened, my wife shouted up to me "come and see this on sky news" and when i came down she said "somebody's parked on the kerb"

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

This is where you need a Third Umpire.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, Ape said:

You’re on fire tonight, Drew. Such a shame it’s only metaphorically. 

#drewsday

It may come as a surprise to a simpleton like you Ape, that my expressed views and opinions on a site called Cunts Corner, are not actually my views and opinions. I am sorry to disappoint you but, they are mostly for comedic effect, that is apart from my feigned interest in model helicopters. I am quite interested in the hobby and regularly partake in local meetings. Idiot.

Guest Gronda Gronda
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

That's an appalling thing to say.  Where is your empathy?

11 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It may come as a surprise to a simpleton like you Ape, that my expressed views and opinions on a site called Cunts Corner, are not actually my views and opinions. I am sorry to disappoint you but, they are mostly for comedic effect, that is apart from my feigned interest in model helicopters. I am quite interested in the hobby and regularly partake in local meetings. Idiot.

When you say partake, does that mean you watch the grownups with expendable income, that they haven’t pissed down the drain on cheap booze, fly model helicopters? Please don’t try and convince me a fucking retard like you actually flies! 

Guest White van man
11 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Dave's denying he was there. He said it was Chas.

17 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Sorry about this Droopy, but you have never made me laugh once. Maybe a tad more effort on your part?