CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thomas The Goose

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-43054363

Held as an LGBT icon but the dozy cunts holding him up as an icon missed a very important point .. Thomas had male partners and raised young .. what he did not do with those same partners was to procreate. He simply helped other birds to raise their young or adopted other birds young and raised them.

12 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-43054363

Held as an LGBT icon but the dozy cunts holding him up as an icon missed a very important point .. Thomas had male partners and raised young .. what he did not do with those same partners was to procreate. He simply helped other birds to raise their young or adopted other birds young and raised them.

More twisted LGBT bollocks from British Buggery Corporation.

Ther’s rarely a pause before more pinkaboo anal nonsense effuses forth from one of their  liberal-facist pervert employees on £750,000 a year.

• Like 3

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Punkape said:

There rarely a pause before more pinkaboo anal nonsense effuses forth from one of their  liberal-facist pervert employees on £750,000 a year.

How do you know that they are the British Buggery Corporation? Are you part of it?

1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

How do you know that they are the British Buggery Corporation? Are you part of it?

Denis Thatcher hated the BBC.

Anyone who indulges in sodomy is a pervert.

Most people who work at the BBC promote sodomy and unnatural or dangerous sexual practices and should be arrested and imprisoned.

Fuck off

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Ther’s rarely a pause before more pinkaboo anal nonsense effuses forth from one of their  liberal-facist pervert employees on £750,000 a year.

Reported for derailing topic.  It's about geese, not people you vile cunt!

Fuck off

24 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Every single participant in this story, human or animal, male, female, or indeterminate, is a stupid fucking cunt. The cunt who wrote it is a stupid fucking cunt too.

Let me conclude by saying that Pinky fucking Agnew - up against some very stiff competition - is perhaps the stupidest fucking cunt of them all. If one of my children, aged 5, had produced a poem with such terrible scansion they would have been dispatched supperless to the naughty corner before you could say, "Stupid fucking cunt".

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Every single participant in this story, human or animal, male, female, or indeterminate, is a stupid fucking cunt. The cunt who wrote it is a stupid fucking cunt too.

Let me conclude by saying that Pinky fucking Agnew - up against some very stiff competition - is perhaps the stupidest fucking cunt of them all. If one of my children, aged 5, had produced a poem with such terrible scansion they would have been dispatched supperless to the naughty corner before you could say, "Stupid fucking cunt".

Don't mention Pinky whilst Punker's or Neil are around.

Guest Lady Penelope
20 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Most people who work at the BBC promote sodomy and unnatural or dangerous sexual practices and should be arrested and imprisoned.

Do you have proof of this?

Guest judgetwi

This isn’t fucking news this is the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation  promoting identity politics as usual. Of course they didn’t take the metaphor to its logical conclusion.

A Muzzie swan comes along and smashes up the eggs. The other swans light candles, hold wings and sing “don’t look back in anger” as they realise the Muzzie swan has “a history of mental illness.”

Sorted.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Surely, if it's about Thomas and his male partners,  it's about ganders, not geese.

You do have an eye for details, Withers.  I stand corrected.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

and so you should. Soppy cunt.

I will yield to your expertise in the matter.  I've never actually shoved my cock into a goose's arse before.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Geese, as with all poultry, do not have an arse. They have one orifice called a VENT (repeat 10 times).  Much like Frank, who talks shit.

All I know about them is that when are cooked properly, they are very tasty with a nice white wine, a German Spatlese perhaps?  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Neil said:

This story is exactly why I refuse to pay my TV license.Bent cunts employing bent cunts who write about bent cunts,Fuck them and fuck every one who reads the fucking shite that these bent cunts write.

What’s a TV license?