CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stephen Fry

Neil

15 hours ago, Punkape said:

Amazingly at the golf club today I met an Old Uppinghamian who was at Uppingham at the same time as a Stephen Fry....Fry was 17 and expelled from Uppingham some months later.

Lol.

Uppingham is regarded in these parts as the sort of place you send your retarded stepson you care little for, expecting they will return to your estate just about bright enough to keep the Gamekeeper in shotgun cartridges and keep the gift shop stocked with shortbread. It’s proximity to Rutland Water means the odd yachting accident can be useful in pruning the lower branches of the family tree. 

I’m quite surprised they let such plebeian scum into your club, Punky. 

9 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Yeah, and the moon is made from blue cheese. Which "golf club"? Which "major" county in the South East? It would be more believable if you said you were the organist at the wedding of Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe, with Freddie Mercury as the best man and Princess Diana as the Matron of Honour officiated by John Paul II yesterday.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've removed libellous comments from this post. Incidentally, Fry was expelled from Uppinghamm when he was 15, not 17.

Having subsequently spoken to the Uppinghamian again he conceded that Fry may well have been 15.....

He stands by the rest of the story and so did his brother who is a consultant vascular surgeon.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

He stands by the rest of the story and so did his brother who is a consultant vascular surgeon.

What is the relevance of that?

9 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Uppingham is regarded in these parts as the sort of place you send your retarded stepson you care little for, expecting they will return to your estate just about bright enough to keep the Gamekeeper in shotgun cartridges and keep the gift shop stocked with shortbread. It’s proximity to Rutland Water means the odd yachting accident can be useful in pruning the lower branches of the family tree. 

I’m quite surprised they let such plebeian scum into your club, Punky. 

Well they weren’t members...they were guests.Uppingham is a perfectly good public school and for it’s area it’s certainly on a par with Oundle, Bedford and Rugby.

You’re obviously chippy about the public school system which runs the City, Govt, Civil Service and our Armed Forces......just get used to it  because that is how it is.Your petty critique of a brilliant private education system are churlish and irrelevant....

lol.

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Well they weren’t members...they were guests.Uppingham is a perfectly good public school and for it’s area it’s certainly on a par with Oundle, Bedford and Rugby.

You’re obviously chippy about the public school system which runs the City, Govt, Civil Service and our Armed Forces......just get used to it  because that is how it is.Your petty critique of a brilliant private education system are churlish and irrelevant....

lol.

Not quite sure I follow your logic Punky. Of course the public school system has an iron grip on the levers of power as you outline - wouldn’t be much of a point to the system if this were not the case. Far from chippy, I’m simply pointing out that the people I know who use private education regard Uppingham as distinctly unimpressive, producing just the sort of emotionally stunted Rupert who cries for Nanny on his first day at Sandhurst. The other three places you list are as far as I understand remedial centres for middle class window lickers on a fast track to agricultural college and estate management courses. 

Naturally, I’m going to presume you were someone’s loyal Fag, and never really got over the umpteenth round of soggy biscuit in the dorm all those years ago. 

I pity you. 

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Not quite sure I follow your logic Punky. Of course the public school system has an iron grip on the levers of power as you outline - wouldn’t be much of a point to the system if this were not the case. Far from chippy, I’m simply pointing out that the people I know who use private education regard Uppingham as distinctly unimpressive, producing just the sort of emotionally stunted Rupert who cries for Nanny on his first day at Sandhurst. The other three places you list are as far as I understand remedial centres for middle class window lickers on a fast track to agricultural college and estate management courses. 

Naturally, I’m going to presume you were someone’s loyal Fag, and never really got over the umpteenth round of soggy biscuit in the dorm all those years ago. 

I pity you. 

I expect his bedsit stinks worse than mine, as it's covered in bullshit. 

33 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Having subsequently spoken to the Uppinghamian again he conceded that Fry may well have been 15.....

As he's allegedly a former pupil, Uppinghamian should be preceded by "Old", otherwise he's still attending.

34 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It's a given such conversations never happened. Here's an idea; instead of retelling imaginary conversations, why not speak with a suitably qualified therapist and let us know the outcome of your discussions as to why you retreat into a fantasy world and why do you hate yourself for being a homosexual?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It's a given such conversations never happened. Here's an idea; instead of retelling imaginary conversations, why not speak with a suitably qualified therapist and let us know the outcome of your discussions as to why you retreat into a fantasy world and why do you hate yourself for being a homosexual?

What a pitiful response...

31 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Please don’t involve me in your disputes, Bertie, you contemptible little worm. 

I see the sun is out today, I do hope you have cleaned the McFlurry machine. 

Apparently he doesn't start until 4pm today, which means he's still in his bedsit, contemplating the impossibility of a 5th wank.

50 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I pity you. 

If you were educated enough you would know that not all the public schools can be an Eton, Winchester or Westminster and cater for the brightest pupils. (Prince William and Harry excepted).There are varieties of schools catering for differing IQ’s sports or other activities.

A friend of mines daughter is at Millfield for the simple reason she is able to board there with her own horse.

Your sort of people would want to take a pit-bull or a python.

lol.

Fuck off.

30 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Please don’t involve me in your disputes, Bertie, you contemptible little worm. 

I see the sun is out today, I do hope you have cleaned the McFlurry machine. 

I didn't attempt to involve you in my "disputes", (I prefer discussions). Also, I'm not little and I'm not a worm and I'm not on duty until 4pm today. I'm not sure about contemptible.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

If you were educated enough you would know that not all the public schools can be an Eton, Winchester or Westminster and cater for the brightest pupils. (Prince William and Harry excepted).There are varieties schools catering for differing achademic abilities sport or other activities.

A friend of mines daughter is at Millfield for the simple reason she is able to board there with her own horse.

lol.

Fuck off.

Your alleged education didn't extend to written English I notice.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

If you were educated enough you would know that not all the public schools can be an Eton, Winchester or Westminster and cater for the brightest pupils. (Prince William and Harry excepted).There are varieties schools catering for differing achademic abilities sport or other activities.

lol.

Fuck off.

Millfield. Fuck me, how bad is her learning disability?

The only dogs at my school, aside from a few teachers, were the Beagling pack. 

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Nor yours...

I don't pretend, unlike you. I KNOW I'm poorly educated and nearly at the bottom of the social ladder.

13 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Nearly at the bottom? Bertie if it wasn’t for that second star on your name badge I’d say you were a hopeless optimist. 

One rung above Eric the bullshitting cunt. Actually I have three stars.