CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that get run over by large vehicles.

Just now, Fender777 said:

what sort of utter fucking retard fails to notice a double decker bus or 44 ton lorry approaching as they attempt to cross the road? 

People who are  Blind & Deaf...and the Stupid..plenty of the latter on here

A Rabbi down our road dropped 2p

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Don't do it,you'll be part of the human centipede before you know it,I believe someone called Bill is at the back end currently absolutely chock full of shit.

Fuck, that's quite a warning ..... I'll make sure I get clarification on my position in the centipede before I make my decision then.

Cheers for the heads up.

1 minute ago, Fender777 said:

Did he hit his fucking great big shonker on the pavement picking it up..?

no but he failed to notice all the carnival floats that subsequently ran him over. I was on the 60s abortion themed float.

We blew up a load of pink marigolds, painted little faces on them and pulled them out of a fat sex doll.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I don't expect I ever will, but if for argument's sake I was measuring shit, I fail to see how any of it could end up on your chest.

I guess there could be a catastrophic failure of the retractable tape measure you were using, sending the end flailing through the shit and showering my big titties with it?

21 minutes ago, ratcum said:

no but he failed to notice all the carnival floats that subsequently ran him over. I was on the 60s abortion themed float.

We blew up a load of pink marigolds, painted little faces on them and pulled them out of a fat sex doll.

I hope some of the marigolds had extra short fingers, ensuring that the thalidomide babies were represented.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

fuck me that's qualitah Authoritah

It would be difficult to recreate at the Notting Hill carnival Ratty, sure, brown sex dolls are available, but you try finding brown marigolds. Racist cleaning products. I wonder if Elastoplast is now available in a spectrum of browns and yellows, or if they just stopped printing 'flesh coloured' on the box like they used to.

Guest Lady Penelope

You don't hear much these days of those ghastly kind of accidents where a trunnion collapses and a lurry's wheel rolls off along the middle lane of the M42 killing hundreds of people in its wake. Are trunnions less prone to failure these days?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
20 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

You don't hear much these days of those ghastly kind of accidents where a trunnion collapses and a lurry's wheel rolls off along the middle lane of the M42 killing hundreds of people in its wake. Are trunnions less prone to failure these days?

It was common in Morris Minors, but as there are only a few on the road these days, that's why we don't hear of it.

Guest judgetwi
17 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I was once in the front cab of a Class 87 when it hit a cow.

A dreadful accident which could have been avoided if you hadn’t been sucking the driver off.

Pay your fare like everybody else.

Guest judgetwi
20 minutes ago, ratcum said:

what was your mum doing there?

A bit beneath you to be doing “your mum” gags Herr Oberst. Also very reportable but i’m not a big fan of the Gestapo as you know.

Anyway, what do you care about trains?.........as long as they’re running east.