CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that get run over by large vehicles.

My first nom here and it's for cunts that get run over by large vehicles such as buses and HGV's.

Yes, accidents can happen, and getting hit by a car or cyclist that suddenly comes from nowhere is a hazard of living in a city, but what sort of utter fucking retard fails to notice a double decker bus or 44 ton lorry approaching as they attempt to cross the road? 

Some selfish and careless cunt did exactly that on Friday morning, and got hit by a bus closing the whole of Bristol city centre in the process! The selfish cunt should of been left where he fell, and repeatedly run over until the only thing left of him was a sticky red patch on the tarmac.... Cunt.

20 minutes ago, Mingmongmaniac said:

My first nom here and it's for cunts that get run over by large vehicles such as buses and HGV's.

Yes, accidents can happen, and getting hit by a car or cyclist that suddenly comes from nowhere is a hazard of living in a city, but what sort of utter fucking retard fails to notice a double decker bus or 44 ton lorry approaching as they attempt to cross the road? 

Some selfish and careless cunt did exactly that on Friday morning, and got hit by a bus closing the whole of Bristol city centre in the process! The selfish cunt should of been left where he fell, and repeatedly run over until the only thing left of him was a sticky red patch on the tarmac.... Cunt.

Great first nom, proper old school.

How do you feel about being part of a clique?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Cheers.

As long as it doesn't involve growing a beard, or fucking the humps off a camel, then I'm all for a good clique!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Quite a good nom. but I feel you've set the bar too high because where on earth do you go categorising the fucking mongtard who manages to run themselves over with their own vehicle like king of cunts Brian Harvey or the 'Enterprising' Anton Yelchin.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Mingmongmaniac said:

Excellent first nom, well done indeed.  I would like to ask you if you don't think it might be a more suitable end if the "sticky red patch on the tarmac" were washed away into the sewers with the rest of the shit?

Yep, I'd say failing to notice anything bigger than a transit makes you a complete mongtard.

Not a bad start. Welcome.. but please note that the terms: Mongtard© And FlidSpack® are protected intellectual properties and not to be bandied about on the main forum. Please feel free to pop over to the open corner and visit the FlidSpack game®, the most successful thread on the corner. (Includes Mongtard©)

Guest Trumpton  Bacon

Good effort. I'd also extend the scope of this to include all those dreadful cunts involved in motorway pile ups. They should simply be buldozed down the nearest embankment along with the wreckage and set on fire.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Don't do it,you'll be part of the human centipede before you know it,I believe someone called Bill is at the back end currently absolutely chock full of shit.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Mingmongmaniac said:

Cheers.

As long as it doesn't involve growing a beard, or fucking the humps off a camel, then I'm all for a good clique!

Beware of a couple of double acts on here people who seemingly hate eat other but are simply laying a trap to force you took sake side. One act is Ratter's and Judge .. the other Act is Ape and myself.

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Quite a good nom. but I feel you've set the bar too high because where on earth do you go categorising the fucking mongtard who manages to run themselves over with their own vehicle like king of cunts Brian Harvey or the 'Enterprising' Anton Yelchin.

Yeah that's a good point. I guess if you've done as many drugs as that cunt Harvey has, then any level of spastication is possible.

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Excellent first nom, well done indeed.  I would like to ask you if you don't think it might be a more suitable end if the "sticky red patch on the tarmac" were washed away into the sewers with the rest of the shit?

Yeah that's a fair point too. I wouldn't want to attract pigeons or seagulls to the mess! Those pecky little cunts are almost as bad as the morons that haven't learnt to cross the road.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not a bad start. Welcome.. but please note that the terms: Mongtard© And FlidSpack® are protected intellectual properties and not to be bandied about on the main forum. Please feel free to pop over to the open corner and visit the FlidSpack game®, the most successful thread on the corner. (Includes Mongtard©)

Thks, and note taken. I'll check the thread out now.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

fuck off Eric

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Good effort. I'd also extend the scope of this to include all those dreadful cunts involved in motorway pile ups. They should simply be buldozed down the nearest embankment along with the wreckage and set on fire.

Yeah I totally agree. If I'm ever involved in a motorway accident, kick my fucking corpse onto the hard shoulder and get the traffic flowing again ASAP. All this fucking around with chalk and measuring shit gets right on my tits.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Mingmongmaniac said:

Yeah I totally agree. If I'm ever involved in a motorway accident, kick my fucking corpse onto the hard shoulder and get the traffic flowing again ASAP. All this fucking around with chalk and measuring shit gets right on my tits.

Its all this performance these days when daft cunts get run over by trains that makes me very cross .. I mean in some cases they don't have a leg to stand on anyway.

1 minute ago, Mingmongmaniac said:

I don't expect I ever will, but if for argument's sake I was measuring shit, I fail to see how any of it could end up on your chest.