CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Male Ankle Grooming

Last Cunt Standing

So I had a conversation today that left me itching to drive a tent peg through the other cunts’ nose. I’m obviously aware of the ridiculous trend for raging homosexuals and bearded Shoreditch types to go for the spray-on jean/sockless ankle/slip-on loafer combination. Apparently this isn’t quite gay enough though, as I now learn young men on the pull are increasingly moved to shave or wax the ankle area before liberally applying fake tan, even if this means you develop a nice case of folliculitis in a four-inch band which leaves you looking like you were dunked in sheep dip or escaped from foot shackles in a Canal St sex dungeon. 

I’m not quite sure when ankle hair became verboten for the fairer sex, but it strikes me that men are becoming so feminised by all this plucking shit that they might start ovulating soon. Not exactly Green Beret material these Cunts. Male heroes used to be Dirty Harry and Steve McQueen, now it’s Joey Fucking Essex. 

I’ll stick with socks if it’s all the same. These mincing cunts should be made to walk barefoot over a sharpened cattle grid. 

• Like 6

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

So I had a conversation today that left me itching to drive a tent peg through the other cunts’ nose. I’m obviously aware of the ridiculous trend for raging homosexuals and bearded Shoreditch types to go for the spray-on jean/sockless ankle/slip-on loafer combination. Apparently this isn’t quite gay enough, though, as apparently young men on the pull are increasingly moved to shave or wax the ankle area too, even if this means you develop a nice case of folliculitis in a four inch band which leaves you looking like you were dunked in sheep dip or escaped from foot shackles in a Canal St sex dungeon. 

I’m not quite sure when ankle hair became verboten for the fairer sex, but it strikes me that men are becoming so feminised by all this plucking shit that they might start ovulating soon. Not exactly Green Beret material these Cunts. 

I’ll stick with socks if it’s all the same. These cunts should be made to walk barefoot over a sharpened cattle grid. 

come along now, these are young men on the pull as you quite rightly say, but as they are only interested in pulling other young men in the literal sense I cannot see the harm. I would only recommend termination with a rat poison coated claw hammer for that extreme type of Gaylord who has their eyebrows plucked and shaped to accentuate their botty boy credentials.  

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

come along now, these are young men on the pull as you quite rightly say, but as they are only interested in pulling other young men in the literal sense I cannot see the harm. I would only recommend termination with a rat poison coated claw hammer for that extreme type of Gaylord who has their eyebrows plucked and shaped to accentuate their botty boy credentials.  

Some years back i tried doing that shitty chavvy slit in the eyebrow thing with a shaver, and the hair never grew back. Have never heard about this ankle waxing bender shit though.

7 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Some years back i tried doing that shitty chavvy slit in the eyebrow thing with a shaver, and the hair never grew back. Have never heard about this ankle waxing bender shit though.

Try it again, this time with a cut throat razor, and 9" lower.  Your head won't grow back, but you will still be funnier,

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

A moment, if you will. You did what exactly??? 

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

A moment, if you will. You did what exactly??? 

You know that shitty Ali G esque chav thing where you make slits in your eyebrows? 

Guest Erroreptile404
18 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Try it again, this time with a cut throat razor, and 9" lower.  Your head won't grow back, but you will still be funnier,

Sacre BLUERRGH

21 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Gyps tried the same thing on her minge with a Remington head clipper, but the widest attachment made it look like a clawmark on a grizzly bear's back.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Perhaps you should change your name to CerebralDysfunction?

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, Ape said:

Perhaps you should change your name to CerebralDysfunction?

You're just envious cos you're a bald cunt with no eyebrows or hair to speak of lol..

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

You're just envious cos you're a bald cunt with no eyebrows or hair to speak of lol..

I want to give it a "like", but it won't let me.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I want to give it a "like", but it won't let me.

You came here to chew gum and give likes and you're all out of likes! either that or you're pissed off cos i gave you an iron. lol

2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

You came here to chew gum and give likes and you're all out of likes! either that or you're pissed off cos i gave you an iron. lol

I'm out of "likes". I don't chew gum, it makes me dribble.

2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

No fucking way are you 20 lmao! you sound at least 40.. Roy Cropper 

I'm 22, I've just had my birthday, it was between Wednesday and Thursday.