CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Male Ankle Grooming

Last Cunt Standing

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Your supervised care home has a law library?  

I don't live in a supervised care home.

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

ah I see sheltered accommodation, say no more on the matter.

Not yet, I have my name down with the council.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Albert Ross said:

Not yet, I have my name down with the council.

Have a word with Decimus, he sorted out Drews housing issues and got him started on his motobility claim, @Decimus can you offer young Bert any assistance in your capacity as a Norwich Council Bigwig.   

Guest King Rollo
30 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

As it's Saturday, I'm off to the bookies to put my "bets" on. Then watch the racing on ITV and cry as I waste my 50p Lucky 15.

I'll wager you don't!

7 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

I'll wager you don't!

Which, put my bets on or watch the racing, or cry as they lose? Be more specific you mincer.

Guest King Rollo
11 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Which, put my bets on or watch the racing, or cry as they lose? Be more specific you mincer.

You decide, Ducky!

38 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Have a word with Decimus, he sorted out Drews housing issues and got him started on his motobility claim, @Decimus can you offer young Bert any assistance in your capacity as a Norwich Council Bigwig.   

Fuck that. Do you know how much shit I landed myself in by doing Drew a favour?

It's taken five environmental health cleaning crews and £68,000 of tax payers money to clean out his shit pit. The place is absolutely fucking heaving with empty bottles of vodka, each one with a suspicious brown stain around the base, and the amount of spunk-encrusted back issues of the Jackie annual that were found is beyond belief.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's taken five environmental health cleaning crews and £68,000 of tax payers money to clean out his shit pit. The place is absolutely fucking heaving with empty bottles of vodka, each one with a suspicious brown stain around the base, and the amount of spunk-encrusted back issues of the Jackie annual that were found is beyond belief.

So are you still doing the claims for Whizz?

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

So are you still doing the claims for Whizz?

Have you finished air hammering the crusted jizz out of Punky's arse with that ever flapping tongue of yours, already?

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

By the sound of this you are regretting renting out your spare room to him. Fortunately you are now aware that house guests tend to take their behavioural cues from the home owner. I wouldn’t have lent him your Jackie collection, either. 

32 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

By the sound of this you are regretting renting out your spare room to him.

I'm afraid that old Drew hasn't got enough to offer as a potential house guest. 

If I wanted a bald, drooling midget incapable of controlling its bowels and who breaks down in tears if a bottle isn't pressed to its lips 24/7, I'd have another baby. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm afraid that old Drew hasn't got enough to offer as a potential house guest. 

If I wanted a bald, drooling midget incapable of controlling its bowels and who breaks down in tears if a bottle isn't pressed to its lips 24/7, I'd have another baby. 

And at least a new baby would have a legitimate call on Mrs D’s chesticles. 

7 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

At least I work and contribute to HMG.

So you claim, but you also claim that you've worked there for 17 years, and then claim to be 22 years of age. Unless it's company policy to employ 5 year old burger flippers, you've shown yourself to be a bullshitter with a limited memory of previous fictional statements.

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So you claim, but you also claim that you've worked there for 17 years, and then claim to be 22 years of age. Unless it's company policy to employ 5 year old burger flippers, you've shown yourself to be a bullshitter with a limited memory of previous fictional statements.

7 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Like I've said before, who gives a fuck? At least I turn up to random addresses.

There's nothing that I like more than a corner rivalry. You boys haven't quite yet reached the epic levels of Decs vs Ding, but I've got high hopes for you. I particularly enjoy it when Rollo comes sniffing for scraps like some sort of demented MikefuckingD.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As we all know, I'm not the sharpest knife in the draw, maybe I typed 17 years meaning I was 17 years of age when I started my employment. You seem to take an unhealthy interest in my previous posts, is there a homoerotic theme? Are you trying to come out of the closet?

4 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

You seem to take an unhealthy interest in my previous posts, is there a homoerotic theme? Are you trying to come out of the closet?

How original, in lieu of something intelligent to say, poke your tongue out and call 'em a poof. You'll probably be ok when you've moved out from your parents and popped your cherry.