CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PANZER MURPHY

On 07/03/2018 at 1:27 PM, judgetwi said:

It’s called globalisation Paddy. You gradually break down people’s National, racial and even gender differences until you end up with an amorphous mass of worker ants with no sense of history and no self-identity. Then they are easy to manipulate and control, easy to keep down so the ruling class are unchallenged.

That’s what your beloved EU is all about but you are too dim to see it. Why do you think every remoaner cunt you see on the telly is as rich as fuck with their snouts in the taxpayer trough?

Keep watching Paddy, they need you.

Absolutely agree with this, we are being deliberately fucked over in order to control us as consumers and tax payers while cunts like Richard Branson push their globalist agenda in order to profit as much as they can from the situation

5 minutes ago, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

Absolutely agree with this, we are being deliberately fucked over in order to control us as consumers and tax payers while cunts like Richard Branson push their globalist agenda in order to profit as much as they can from the situation

Wait till @Eddie reads this, he'll spunk his load and offer you a free wash and wax and a go on @Fatty at a discount price

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No we don't and why will they come in handy, you first class idiot?

Never mind that shit, what do you intend to do about keeping me amused? Pen cannot quite manage it by quoting vague random place names . .... I trust you are suddenly going to leap into hilarity, declaring some Cunts wife is a barge poling slag ,or some such...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Wait till @Eddie reads this, he'll spunk his load and offer you a free wash and wax and a go on @Fatty at a discount price

The only thing Eddie can actually read is the daily mail, and within that noble parchment , the black guys seeking white fags bit. Know it? Aye you do.

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Never mind that shit, what do you intend to do about keeping me amused? Pen cannot quite manage it by quoting vague random place names . .... I trust you are suddenly going to leap into hilarity, declaring some Cunts wife is a barge poling slag ,or some such...

Not while mrs r stalks these rancid halls old bean- I'd get thrown into your old cell before you can say "can I take a shite in your mouth"

Just out of interest, who was your celly; decs, frank or god forbid, punkape?

19 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm glad it's not just me that's noticed that 90% of her input is quoting geographical locations and memories of signal boxes at Crewe. If it weren't for her and Albert's reciprocal 'likes', both of the boring cunts would be at 3% approval rating. Tedious fucking spackmonkeys.

Guest Piston
On 3/7/2018 at 10:15 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

When, not where, you thick location/time confusing cunt. When do you live, Bristol ? Mmmmmmnllllllnnnnggg fucking dribbling cunt

Oh dear.

See the avatar? Know what 'irony' encompasses?

Make a fucking effort.

Mmmmmmnllllllnnnnggg fucking dribbling cunt...again.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Piston said:

Oh dear.

See the avatar? Know what 'irony' encompasses?

Make a fucking effort.

Mmmmmmnllllllnnnnggg fucking dribbling cunt...again.

Shite. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Not feeling the love here atall atall. .I'm sure ya all have your paddy passports though. .they'll come in handy 

Panzerknacker 

I've got plenty of bog roll to wipe my arse with thank you.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..I'd say you do have lots and lots of it ..flows out of both ends of ya

Panzerknacker 

A rather lame response there Mick. Perhaps if you had attended a British school instead of the self pity classes at St Potato's the martyr you would be able to string together a witty sentence or two.

PS. I thought this video would interest you!!!

4 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

A rather lame response there Mick. Perhaps if you had attended a British school instead of the self pity classes at St Potato's the martyr you would be able to string together a witty sentence or two.

There's nothing you have or could  post that would be of interest to me shitty baby. .I'm just enjoying the bubble of delusion y'all have formed around yourselves 

Panzerknacker 

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Fuck me, an increase of a million in 2 decades......we have that every  3 or 4 years over here. You’ve got it coming Pansy boy. We’ll see how much you love your fucking EU then. Wanker.

37 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me, an increase of a million in 2 decades......we have that every  3 or 4 years over here. You’ve got it coming Pansy boy. We’ll see how much you love your fucking EU then. Wanker.

Laffin..see that border ya don't think is yer problem in the north of Ireland. .we'll just funnel them all to Belfast. .see there. .back door into blighty. .that way..good wallah man. .go north 

Panzerknacker 

Guest judgetwi
11 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Laffin..see that border ya don't think is yer problem in the north of Ireland. .we'll just funnel them all to Belfast. .see there. .back door into blighty. .that way..good wallah man. .go north 

Panzerknacker 

No problem Pansy. Right now there are a lot of mad cunts in Belfast brushing the cobwebs off their AK-47s. Wish I had one.......and a shitload of ammo.

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

There's nothing you have or could  post that would be of interest to me shitty baby. .I'm just enjoying the bubble of delusion y'all have formed around yourselves 

Panzerknacker 

Whether you like it or not, immigration en masse is coming to Ireland under the EU's manipulative governance – which is precisely what happened to the UK with Blair at the helm. While the EU has your little green isle on a leash, which you clearly advocate, even Dublin's most partisan areas will become a haze of halal Kebab shops, big lips and unprecedented street crime within a few years.

Le grá ón EU, Pansy baby.

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Whether you like it or not, immigration en masse is coming to Ireland under the EU's manipulative governance – which is precisely what happened to the UK with Blair at the helm. While the EU has your little green isle on a leash, which you clearly advocate, even Dublin's most partisan areas will become a haze of halal Kebab shops, big lips and unprecedented street crime within a few years.

Le grá ón EU, Pansy baby.

The minorities of which ye speak seem to have more of a grá  for and most likey kinfolk in blighty if they come they'll most likely transit through the emerald Isle once we've issued them the necessary paperwork with the customary ceád míle fuk off 

Panzerknacker 

28 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

The minorities of which ye speak seem to have more of a grá  for and most likey kinfolk in blighty if they come they'll most likely transit through the emerald Isle once we've issued them the necessary paperwork with the customary ceád míle fuk off 

Panzerknacker 

I've put this through 'Deluded Irish Dickhead' in Google Translate, and decipher it as you believe all Ireland-bound immigrants via the EU's stewardship will be miraculously palmed-off to UK soil via any means (whether legal or illegal), even though this will be far more difficult for them to achieve in the wake of Brexit. Is this correct? 

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I've put this through 'Deluded Irish Dickhead' in Google Translate, and decipher it as you believe all Ireland-bound immigrants via the EU's stewardship will be miraculously palmed-off to UK soil via any means (whether legal or illegal), even though this will be far more difficult for them to achieve in the wake or Brexit. Is this correct? 

How y'all figure out the Ireland issue is pretty much the UK's problem. .

Panzerknacker