CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Great Devon Cream Tea Controversy

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

It looks as if you've already been there. how else would you know about "The overwhelming stench of piss"?

His trousers are soaked with it but he still cannot work out where the smell comes from, his wife does her best for him by soaking his pants in a bucket of hot bleached water overnight.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

His trousers are soaked with it but he still cannot work out where the smell comes from, his wife does her best for him by soaking his pants in a bucket of hot bleached water overnight.

Reported for mentioning my wife.  

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Albert Ross said:

He needs "Tena man", that's if he is a man.

He is a man .. aged long before his time and as is so often the case he no longer has control of his bodily functions.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

So that's why he keeps saying "drink bleach". It's very "homely" for him.

3 minutes ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

Maybe he shares a sleeping bag with Eric the CuntBastard?

4 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

At least I turn up you fucking lily livered, yellow bellied, white feathered, lying, meths drinking, bus shelter inhabiting cunt!

Don't get so upset Albert. We all know you didn't turn up. You will be much happier when you stop living in this bullshit La-la land fantasy world. 

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Albert Ross said:

So that's why he keeps saying "drink bleach". It's very "homely" for him.

Yes .. Tena can only do so much .. the bleach does give a "clinical scent" to his pants when he first puts them on but again bleach cn only hide the smell for a short time. I do feel sorry for him.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Albert Ross said:

Maybe he shares a sleeping bag with Eric the CuntBastard?

I don't think there is a sufficiently large sleeping bag.

Yes .. Tena can only do so much .. the bleach does give a "clinical scent" to his pants when he first puts them on but again bleach cn only hide the smell for a short time. I do feel sorry for him.

Evening P, you urine seeping old crusted whore, have you forgot that Al needs to get some sleep, or he will only be a brat at the nursery tomorrow.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Nor is there adequate petrol for burning your environment killing wardrobe.  I suppose burning you would be a sufficient start. 

11 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

At least I turn up you fucking lily livered, yellow bellied, white feathered, lying, meths drinking, bus shelter inhabiting cunt!

What the fuck are you talking about you deluded prick? Your blathering is making even less sense than usual.

Explain yourself or you're finished. 

8 minutes ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

Wel, Eric the CuntBastard claims to be on 4'1" in one of his PMs to me, maybe he meant 4'1" wide.

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What the fuck are you talking about you deluded prick? Your blathering is making even less sense than usual.

Explain yourself or you're finished. 

Explain yourself.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look at yourself Albert, flapping around like an epileptic Flid in a blender. The desperation is becoming embarrassing.

Only for me.

@Admin @Mrs Roops @cuntspotter @The Beast even fucking @Rick_B in the name of all that is good on this earth do something!

If memory serves me mrs R almost launched her laptop out the window when a similar episode of cuntfuckery was afoot and that was tame compared to this pointless repetitive shite that must be pissing on your cunting rule book and pissing every other cunt off to the point of binning this site for good.

Wheres the bleach...