CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Great Devon Cream Tea Controversy

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

A complete load of bolleux, it doesn't matter either way .. just scoff it down and have done with it.

large.5aa8f1f05178f_creamcake.png.710f3e

A high quality nomination from Your Lady Penelope

Guest Alfie Noakes

Oh dear me no. The great thing about science is that a theory is only fact until proven wrong. The scientists in this case are wrong. The Cornish way is the proper job. Fucking Philistines. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm off to the west country at the weekend. I made a booking a couple of weeks ago at a nice restaurant in Salisbury for Saturday night. It's quite unknown and it's popular with Russian people living locally. 

I heard they make their own vodka, Gyps.  Straight from the distilling apparatus into a bottle.  You'll love it!  Be sure to keep all of your opinions regarding Mr. Putin to yourself, and you might make it back alive.  

4 hours ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

A complete load of bolleux, it doesn't matter either way .. just scoff it down and have done with it.

I actually agree with you penny. As long as it's a scone with butter, jam and cream who gives a fuck what order it goes on.

Still lazy though.

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Looks like Roops' cunt, minus the string.

If it is then I would advise seeing a doctor urgently, that fanny batter has badly curdled by the look of it. 

21 hours ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

Fuck sake, every aspect of our lives is fiddled with by these cunts in white coats and safety glasses who need to find things to observe to justify their dull existence.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 14/03/2018 at 3:05 PM, judgetwi said:

What the fucking fuck is this fucking drivel? Only a cunt would post shit like this.

And only a cunt would post your reply.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Albert Ross said:

At least I will turn up if she invites me, not like someone I could mention.

You're all she's got.  Nobody else would WANT to turn up if she invited them.  The overwhelming stench of piss would knock a normal person out cold.  Please, have a go, you dribbling fucking flid.  

Oh my fucking god. The sites most notorious bullshitter and fantasist is still trying to peddle the 'Travelodge' story. his recent history of tripping up on his own bullshit is beyond belief, first he claims to have been working at McDonalds for 17 years, a couple of weeks later claims he's 22 years old, and today When Wolfie mentions Arthur and he mistakenly replies, he then claims his middle name is Arthur. The stupid fucking cunt.

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You're all she's got.  Nobody else would WANT to turn up if she invited them.  The overwhelming stench of piss would knock a normal person out cold.  Please, have a go, you dribbling fucking flid.  

It looks as if you've already been there. how else would you know about "The overwhelming stench of piss"?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Albert Ross said:

It looks as if you've already been there. how else would you know about "The overwhelming stench of piss"?

It is the main source of air pollution for the entire country, you mongy fucking cunt.  

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh my fucking god. The sites most notorious bullshitter and fantasist is still trying to peddle the 'Travelodge' story. his recent history of tripping up on his own bullshit is beyond belief, first he claims to have been working at McDonalds for 17 years, a couple of weeks later claims he's 22 years old, and today When Wolfie mentions Arthur and he mistakenly replies, he then claims his middle name is Arthur. The stupid fucking cunt.

At least I turn up you fucking lily livered, yellow bellied, white feathered, lying, meths drinking, bus shelter inhabiting cunt!

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

He suffers badly from the "dribbles".

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It is the main source of air pollution for the entire country, you mongy fucking cunt.  

Pure conjecture.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Albert Ross said:

At least I turn up you fucking lily livered, yellow bellied, white feathered, lying, meths drinking, bus shelter inhabiting cunt!

What were you saying about repetitive?  Fuck off Albert.  You're in over your head, here.