CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hard as Fucking Nails

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

So, the Russians can come over here and spray deadly nerve agents in crowded restaurants to try and kill a couple of turncoats with absolute impunity. They disseminated this military grade killing agent without regard that it could have also killed unconnected diners, passers by and the emergency services who would inevitably attend.

Our tough as a penny steak Response goes something like this , tell us why you did this Russia, tell us now or we will huff and puff and have no choice but to ask you politely again. And now we will get the usual expulsion of diplomats from both sides. Oh and to really get tough non of our ministers or royal family will attend the world cup, that will fucking show you riusski cunts that no one messes with us and gets off lightly.

What happened to the days when we would simply send over a few double O Bond type hard cunts to despatch a few of the Russians to compensate for our inconvenience, if the incidence was a minor one, then we would simply start a small proxy war somewhere to fight it out.  I see that another Russian defector has also been found mysteriously dead, this is along with several others who also died in suspicious circumstances.

This is a rogue nation with a gangster in charge, Putin does not understand anything other than strength, we have no strength therefore we are of no consequence, don't look to Europe for any help, remember we told them to fuck off, don't look to the USA for any help, Putins got Trump in his pocket with those videos of Trump with his face in the minges of some soviet prostitutes. 

8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

So, the Russians can come over here and spray deadly nerve agents in crowded restaurants to try and kill a couple of turncoats with absolute impunity. They disseminated this military grade killing agent without regard that it could have also killed unconnected diners, passers by and the emergency services who would inevitably attend.

Our tough as a penny steak Response goes something like this , tell us why you did this Russia, tell us now or we will huff and puff and have no choice but to ask you politely again. And now we will get the usual expulsion of diplomats from both sides. Oh and to really get tough non of our ministers or royal family will attend the world cup, that will fucking show you riusski cunts that no one messes with us and gets off lightly.

What happened to the days when we would simply send over a few double O Bond type hard cunts to despatch a few of the Russians to compensate for our inconvenience, if the incidence was a minor one, then we would simply start a small proxy war somewhere to fight it out.  I see that another Russian defector has also been found mysteriously dead, this is along with several others who also died in suspicious circumstances.

This is a rogue nation with a gangster in charge, Putin does not understand anything other than strength, we have no strength therefore we are of no consequence, don't look to Europe for any help, remember we told them to fuck off, don't look to the USA for any help, Putins got Trump in his pocket with those videos of Trump with his face in the minges of some soviet prostitutes. 

What’s your solution Swarm ?

Maybe one of Ape’s attack helicopters loaded with a sarin gas dispersal mechanism....

lol.

13 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

The only solution is to immediately house every single enemy of the Russian state claiming asylum in this country in Hull.

Send the location to Putin, and hope that the collateral damage kills all the fat fucking natives as well. Fingers crossed John Prescott will be at home. Two birds, one stone.

• Like 3

Guest White van man
15 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

They're just splatting there own. They didn't spray in crowded restaurtant or more would be in critical condition. Was a targeted attack. The policeman was purely accidental. I would like to think if an englishman betrayed our country, that our secret service would take him out. He's a traitor. Fair play to them i say. He deserved what he got. He's a cunt.

Guest luke swarm
46 minutes ago, White van man said:

They're just splatting there own. They didn't spray in crowded restaurtant or more would be in critical condition. Was a targeted attack. The policeman was purely accidental. I would like to think if an englishman betrayed our country, that our secret service would take him out. He's a traitor. Fair play to them i say. He deserved what he got. He's a cunt.

oh that's all right then. tell you what lets give a free ticket to every cunt on the run over here from around the world shall we, come on the law does not apply to you chaps because these cunts deserve it. After all the Russian government is a fair minded and rational government who believe in the rule of law and order right, I mean Putin has just been elected again in a full and fair process that demonstrates democracy is alive and well.

I wonder how that Policeman is doing who was the first responder to this incident, he does not matter either really does he, 

Guest luke swarm
28 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Maybe one of Ape’s attack helicopters loaded with a sarin gas dispersal mechanism....

lol.

My solution would involve sending you over, that should inflict an inordinate amount of pain into any society, you piece of diseased rectal matter. 

Guest luke swarm
22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The only solution is to immediately house every single enemy of the Russian state claiming asylum in this country in Hull.

Send the location to Putin, and hope that the collateral damage kills all the fat fucking natives as well. Fingers crossed John Prescott will be at home. Two birds, one stone.

this is an outrageous statement Decimus

surely you meant Manchester.

Guest White van man
11 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

oh that's all right then. tell you what lets give a free ticket to every cunt on the run over here from around the world shall we, come on the la3w does not apply to you chaps because these cunts deserve it. After all the Russian government is a fair minded and rational government who believe in the rule of law and order right, I mean Putin has just been elected again in a full and fair process that demonstrates democracy is alive and well.

I wonder how that Policeman is doing who was the first responder to this incident, he does not matter either really does he, 

It's not our place to dictate russian elections. Nothing to do with us. The policeman does matter, i hope he makes a full recovery. We can't say we would like drone strikes (which kills more innocents) on the likes of Sally Jones etc and then not allow other countries to do the same. He put their countries security at risk.

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, White van man said:

It's not our place to dictate russian elections. Nothing to do with us. The policeman does matter, i hope he makes a full recovery. We can't say we would like drone strikes (which kills more innocents) on the likes of Sally Jones etc and then not allow other countries to do the same. He put their countries security at risk.

total irrelevance, what you said was that the Russians and by implication any other foreign power can come over here and eliminate any cunt who they deem disloyal. Thereby totally making the laws of this land obsolete in that someone can expect to go about their business without fear of a horrible death by any despot around the world. Perhaps we should also allow some of our middle eastern countries free access to their traitors so they can tie a few loose ends. 

Guest White van man
5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

total irrelevance, what you said was that the Russians and by implication any other foreign power can come over here and eliminate any cunt who they deem disloyal. Thereby totally making the laws of this land obsolete in that someone can expect to go about their business without fear of a horrible death by any despot around the world. Perhaps we should also allow some of our middle eastern countries free access to their traitors so they can tie a few loose ends. 

So we all could potentially miss out on the world cup if it escalates and our team gets withdrawn. Why should we miss out just because a russian traitor betrayed his country, family and friends just to make a few quid. I'm definitely not a big fan of Putin but i still think this guy got what he deserved. Spy exchange program or not, it doesn't delete what he done. If we don't want it happening on british soil, the answers simple, don't let the cunts come here in the first place.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, White van man said:

So we all could potentially miss out on the world cup if it escalates and our team gets withdrawn. Why should we miss out just because a russian traitor betrayed his country, family and friends just to make a few quid. I'm definitely not a big fan of Putin but i still think this guy got what he deserved. Spy exchange program or not, it doesn't delete what he done. If we don't want it happening on british soil, the answers simple, don't let the cunts come here in the first place.

you seem to miss the point deliberately but I wont pursue this any further, I would say that we probably paid handsomely for whatever secrets he had for sale and maybe these secrets saved a few lives on our side. Putin had no right to allow his operatives to function over here, none at all.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I think the russian ambassador should fall in front of a commuter train about fifteen times....accidentally, of course.  Seize the embassy, sell it at auction, and buy all russian cunts stayig here a ticket to Siberia.  

Guest White van man
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

you seem to miss the point deliberately but I wont pursue this any further, I would say that we probably paid handsomely for whatever secrets he had for sale and maybe these secrets saved a few lives on our side. Putin had no right to allow his operatives to function over here, none at all.

You will persue it. You're going nowhere. You've just admitted and agreed that he sold his country down the river.

This is a simple warning from the Russians that they have the upper hand in espionage. There is obviously a pre-cursor to this, but we are not going find out what it is. The timing of this incident isn't random. The British government is trying to mount a response, but it amounts to being seen to do something and that's about all it can muster in this situation. I don't believe one single word that comes out of Mrs May's mouth and I treat whatever Mr Putin says with the same contempt.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Absolutely, the necky Cossack cunts. Never mind the Bond type agents, they don't exist anymore, replaced by fat yuppies who forget they've left their laptop on a train. We could send over a few unbalanced ex SAS deniable operatives to slit their throats...but I've got a better idea, send them all our Muslim taxi drivers to brass off their daughters, that'll fuckin' learn 'em.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Maybe you could go on holiday there for 2 weeks, ie 20% of golf playing males will die of the aids.

lol

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Well if you want my opinion, we should be telling Russia to target individuals and avoid the collateral damage to his daughter and the policeman. What the fucks wrong with stabbing someone with a poison pellet on the end of an umbrella?

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, White van man said:

You will persue it. You're going nowhere. You've just admitted and agreed that he sold his country down the river.

and you would allow any foreign cunt to kill at will on our soil. bravo.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Absolutely, the necky Cossack cunts. Never mind the Bond type agents, they don't exist anymore, replaced by fat yuppies who forget they've left their laptop on a train. We could send over a few unbalanced ex SAS deniable operatives to slit their throats...but I've got a better idea, send them all our Muslim taxi drivers to brass off their daughters, that'll fuckin' learn 'em.

I think they’re sound.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Well if you want my opinion, we should be telling Russia to target individuals and avoid the collateral damage to his daughter and the policeman. What the fucks wrong with stabbing someone with a poison pellet on the end of an umbrella?

quite right Drew, in that no one wants your opinion.

Guest White van man
7 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

and you would allow any foreign cunt to kill at will on our soil. bravo.

No. I think we're both right in what we're saying. But my right won't lead to prodding Putin with a stick.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, White van man said:

No. I think we're both right in what we're saying. But my right won't lead to prodding Putin with a stick.

and that's exactly my rant if you read it...prod Putin, what the hell have we got to prod him with, fuckall and he knows it.