CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bud Light.... dilly dilly

Guest N/A

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Super. Just what the world needs, a ginger bear standing on a glacier mint with a Stanley knife in one paw and a deep fried Mars bar in the other.

The Irn Bru creatives were poised to launch a campaign with the slogan, "It's frothy, cunt" but that Cresta bear bastard got in just before them.

s-l300.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Irn Bru creatives were poised to launch a campaign with the slogan, "It's frothy, cunt" but that Cresta bear bastard got in just before them.

s-l300.jpg

Irn Bru, fucking awful shit that could only be appreciated by a palate destroyed by buckfast and fag smoke. The only soft drink worse was Quatro, supposed to be a combination of 4 fruit flavours, but was actually a combination of stagnant pond water and a tin can. Appeared around 1985 and disappeared around 1985.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

s-l300.jpg

Cresta? Fuck, that takes me back. How many poor bastards in their early 50s have most of their teeth rotting away after drinking this frothy urine as kids? 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Cresta? Fuck, that takes me back. How many poor bastards in their early 50s have most of their teeth rotting away after drinking this frothy urine as kids? 

It was either that or the Alpine "juice" lorry. No wonder we haven't qualified for a World Cup since 1314.

67d81eda321ed199100f0c194ee423c7.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember the Corona lorry coming round to our camp in Surrey when I was a sprog. Orangeade, cream soda, cherryade and limeade. Yummy 

Alpine - many colours, fewer flavours. Their "Iron Brew" was a particular abomination.

On 19/03/2018 at 9:45 AM, Panzerknacker said:

It's a conspiracy i tellz ya MC baby..ya only have to Google image white couples to see what I'm talking about..they want you to mate with a black woman 

Panzerknacker 

Yes..... have you noticed that EVERY tv advert has a black white or other denomination couple.  Only 5% are this. Yet in Tv world everyone has chocolate kids or mum. Worth a nom me thinks

On 16/03/2018 at 4:54 PM, Decimus said:

You really are a totally unrepentant, absolute fucking bore.

I'm praying that cancer sorts you the fuck out, sooner rather than later, and that you subsequently get abused in an end-of-life hostel by a burly Ghanaian nurse.

For the final irony, I hope that you are reincarnated as Andi Peters' loofah.

Absolute fucking wanker.

Dilly dilly !   Cunt 

On 16/03/2018 at 5:32 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

The idea of americunt brews here is revolting enough, but were I ever to stoop low enough to purchase any of it, I'd hope one of my Corner cunt counterparts would bludgeon me to death with a piece of steel reinforcing bar.  

We are forming an orderly que !

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes..... have you noticed that EVERY tv advert has a black white or other denomination couple.  Only 5% are this. Yet in Tv world everyone has chocolate kids or mum. Worth a nom me thinks

I sincerely hope you get arse raped by several black men and end up walking like you obviously have been, for the rest of you life. 

If you don't like the telly just watch your "It ain't half hot mum" videos, you bloody poofter

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I sincerely hope you get arse raped by several black men and end up walking like you obviously have been, for the rest of you life. 

If you don't like the telly just watch your "It ain't half hot mum" videos, you bloody poofter

Those were the days. Proper Telly.  

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jack Smethurst greeting Rudolph Walker in Love thy neighbour: "Mornin' sambo".

Alf Garnet complaining about the wogs taking all the jobs...... on BBC1 !!!  And being critically acclaimed as a BBC iconic series.  

41 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Alf Garnet complaining about the wogs taking all the jobs...... on BBC1 !!!  And being critically acclaimed as a BBC iconic series.  

You're a cunt hair away from mentioning Guy Gibson's dog and spinning a yarn about how some of your best friends are black. Before you meander down this path, I've got a couple of suggestions for you:

1: Delete your account.

2: Kill yourself.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
On 3/21/2018 at 3:19 PM, Monumental cunt said:

Imagine being such a fucking stupid little englander cunt that you get this angry over the ethnic make-up of adverts you apparently despised and never watched anyway. 

9 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Imagine being such a fucking stupid little englander cunt that you get this angry over the ethnic make-up of adverts you apparently despised and never watched anyway. 

You are obviously so fucked up by your millennialist snowflake society upbringing, that you don’t see the social engineering.   Do carry on.  By 2035 the BBC will be showing dramas where it will be completely ok to have a man married to a fucking dog and adverts will be poured onto your screens like a sewer full off gay sex toys, even peodophiles will be socially acceptable and there will be a family on Eastenenders where a 53 year old bloke is openly fucking a 12 year old boy and a 9 year old girl.  He will not be Asian of course as that is already happening now.  We have to wait to 2035 for white cunts be be allowed to do it.     Worth a nom me thinks

you and your thoughts on society are utterly fucking cuntish and you will get what you deserve in the future.  

Quite possibly hiv 

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're a cunt hair away from mentioning Guy Gibson's dog and spinning a yarn about how some of your best friends are black. Before you meander down this path, I've got a couple of suggestions for you:

1: Delete your account.

2: Kill yourself.

Self harm form cyber bullying is a very serious offense.   You need reporting 

Guest Bill Stickers
25 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

You are obviously so fucked up by your millennialist snowflake society upbringing, that you don’t see the social engineering.   Do carry on.  By 2035 the BBC will be showing dramas where it will be completely ok to have a man married to a fucking dog and adverts will be poured onto your screens like a sewer full off gay sex toys, even peodophiles will be socially acceptable and there will be a family on Eastenenders where a 53 year old bloke is openly fucking a 12 year old boy and a 9 year old girl.  He will not be Asian of course as that is already happening now.  We have to wait to 2035 for white cunts be be allowed to do it.     Worth a nom me thinks

you and your thoughts on society are utterly fucking cuntish and you will get what you deserve in the future.  

Quite possibly hiv 

These are not my thoughts, these are your surprisingly detailed and rather perverse thoughts.

I see no logical connection between a mixed race couple on the telly and an ethnic 53 year old pedo dog fucker taking up ad space. I really think it says more about your sad little psyche than anything about society. 

Although, if your darkest fantasy does become a reality, you won’t be short of work will you? I’ll see you on the box every other ad with your poor little staffy.

25 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

By 2035 the BBC will be showing dramas where it will be completely ok to have a man married to a fucking dog and adverts will be poured onto your screens like a sewer full off gay sex toys, even peodophiles will be socially acceptable and there will be a family on Eastenenders where a 53 year old bloke is openly fucking a 12 year old boy and a 9 year old girl.  He will not be Asian of course as that is already happening now.  We have to wait to 2035 for white cunts be be allowed to do it.

It sounds like you're looking forward to it.

Guest Bill Stickers
58 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It sounds like you're looking forward to it.

He was. Then he ejaculated and now he just feels guilty and sorry.

11 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

These are not my thoughts, these are your surprisingly detailed and rather perverse thoughts.

I see no logical connection between a mixed race couple on the telly and an ethnic 53 year old pedo dog fucker taking up ad space. I really think it says more about your sad little psyche than anything about society. 

Although, if your darkest fantasy does become a reality, you won’t be short of work will you? I’ll see you on the box every other ad with your poor little staffy.

Do you work at the BBC 

fuck off you lightweight cunt