CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

White Guilt

Jake The Muss

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You slimy underhanded, skip scavenging little bastard. You'll learn, when you wake up in the bulrushes, gurgling in the stagnant shallows of the Norfolk broads, torn anus resembling one of Homer Simpson's doughnuts, vaguely aware of Decimus, walking away wiping his cock on a dock leaf. You've burned your fucking bridges with The Rat and myself now, you treacherous little brummie Wall-e type cunt.

Don't be too hard on him Eric. The new clique needs a balance of members, and Decimus needs a pliable, and illiterate member to swell  his ranks. Albert declined the offer, and Snatch has fucked off.

6 hours ago, White van man said:

I voted leave, there was no option on the ballot paper of a soft or hard brexit. Soft brexit is made up gibberish by the remainers to try and keep us in by the backdoor. Brexit means leaving the EU, which is what we voted for. So brexit does mean brexit. There's no argument against that whatsoever.

Here's why i voted to leave;

Immigration was totally out of hand. Our services can not cope with a million new people every 3 year. Yes, we can train more doctors and teaches etc, but then we get a million more. It needs controlled as the Aussies do.

I go to work to provide for my family. I then pay a large amount of tax which i don't mind. I'm proud of the fact i contribute. This tax goes to my local council to make where i live a better place. I'm fine with that. Tax also goes to the government for schools, nhs and other national stuff. I'm fine with that. What I'm not fine with, is the large sums of money being sent from our shores to other countries. £350million gross per week is better spent here. Unless you're an hedge fund manager etc making millions at everyone elses expence, then the vote is leave.

Like Sir Nigel, i was well aware that the EU have no choice but to do a free trade deal. It's polictical suicide for them not to. Mass unemployment is not a vote winner. So again, this was no reason to remain.

I knew that being in NATO had nothing to do with being in the EU. As one of the nuclear weapons countries, they want us as an allie, as the current Russia situation has proved. So no reason to remain.

I have not heard anything sensible that isn't bullshit that suggests then or now, that remaining in the EU is the best for the UK.

Remain vote..was for people who thought they would not be be able to get to Ibeefa for there summer drugs and clamidia parties anymore if we wasn’t in the EU.  Those sort of people had no concern over an unelected president taking everyone into an unelected United States of Europe.  Time will show it will be a good thing to sever our links with the debt ridden Italians, Greeks, Spanish, Portuguese and Irish, just like time has shown it was a fucking lucky day we failed to join the ERM and take on the euro.   

5 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

It's 23:23 on a thursday night and you're still going at this?

You still here. Roops asked me to report you.  Iam just in the process.

6 months ban I think 

dont come back 

Guest Erroreptile404
31 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

6 months ban I think 

dont come back 

What a load of bollocks.

39 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

6 months ban I think 

dont come back 

No I didn't. I said the correct way to complain about a post is to use the report function rather than sending me a PM. I made no comment re the validity of your complaint.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

No I didn't. I said the correct way to complain about a post is to use the report function rather than sending me a PM. I made no comment re the validity of your complaint.

I rest my case your honor.  Read your use the report function line to me again. He does deserve reporting and you single handedly coolered me for months for a fraction of what this cunt said on here about burning and gassing Jews.  I suppose if no black people are involved, that’s ok.

reported 

10 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I rest my case your honor.  Read your use the report function line to me again. He does deserve reporting and you single handedly coolered me for months for a fraction of what this cunt said on here about burning and gassing Jews.  I suppose if no black people are involved, that’s ok.

reported 

Go on mrs R, fuck this twat off to the cooler again and I'll forgive you for you're very harsh treatment of our hero @Quincy Cockfingers

Edited by Stubby Pecker
And release him while you're at

Guest White van man
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Remain vote..was for people who thought they would not be be able to get to Ibeefa for there summer drugs and clamidia parties anymore if we wasn’t in the EU.  Those sort of people had no concern over an unelected president taking everyone into an unelected United States of Europe.  Time will show it will be a good thing to sever our links with the debt ridden Italians, Greeks, Spanish, Portuguese and Irish, just like time has shown it was a fucking lucky day we failed to join the ERM and take on the euro.   

Exactly right. They thought Britain was going to be dragged by tug boats and dumped in the middle of the Atlantic. 

I've been on quite a few stag do's to some of these places and seen things that would make your toes curl. I know 'what goes on in Ibiza stays in Ibiza' but its anonymous on here. I didn't tell their parents because of the distress it would cause, but i witnessed some of these student types eating croissants for breakfast. It's soul destroying to see. Our parents and grandparents never fought in 2 world wars for that. When we get controlled immigration, one of the tests should be to eat a Full English Breakfast with extra bacon. I've noticed these croissants creeping in supermarkets over here. Sooner we're out the better.

5 minutes ago, White van man said:

Exactly right. They thought Britain was going to be dragged by tug boats and dumped in the middle of the Atlantic. 

I've been on quite a few stag do's to some of these places and seen things that would make your toes curl. I know 'what goes on in Ibiza stays in Ibiza' but its anonymous on here. I didn't tell their parents because of the distress it would cause, but i witnessed some of these student types eating croissants for breakfast. It's soul destroying to see. Our parents and grandparents never fought in 2 world wars for that. When we get controlled immigration, one of the tests should be to eat a Full English Breakfast with extra bacon. I've noticed these croissants creeping in supermarkets over here. Sooner we're out the better.

Those croissants thing are a breakfast !!!?  I thought they were posh foreign bread buns for mopping up the brown sauce, egg yoke and bean juice.    Shame about the tug boats not taking us to the  middle of the Atlantic not happening as it would improve our weather and the Walliams  cunt would have more chance of being eaten by a fucking great white the next time he swims the channel for gay charities.

Guest White van man
6 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Those croissants thing are a breakfast !!!?  I thought they were posh foreign bread buns for mopping up the brown sauce, egg yoke and bean juice.    Shame about the tug boats not taking us to the  middle of the Atlantic not happening as it would improve our weather and the Walliams  cunt would have more chance of being eaten by a fucking great white the next time he swims the channel for gay charities.

That channel swim was just an excuse for the cunt to be smothered in vaseline.

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You slimy underhanded, skip scavenging little bastard. You'll learn, when you wake up in the bulrushes, gurgling in the stagnant shallows of the Norfolk broads, torn anus resembling one of Homer Simpson's doughnuts, vaguely aware of Decimus, walking away wiping his cock on a dock leaf. You've burned your fucking bridges with The Rat and myself now, you treacherous little brummie Wall-e type cunt.

This bolded part almost makes me feel sorry for my treachery,well done.

It's understandable that you feel betrayed by my obvious Judas move since Roadkill has absconded  and now you lose your intellectual big hitter in me but when you think  about it Decs delegates where the bins will be picked  up and I go and get them, so a Council super clique was on the cards.

I'm just glad your taking this so well, fuckateebye comrade.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope

The other issue that the remoaners keep digging up is the European Court of Human Rights .. actually this is not a EU body and we were a member of this (indeed a founding member) more than 20 years before we joined the then EEC and we will remain a member after we leave the EU .. the EU Court is the European Court of Justice which has a very poor record regarding human rights and is simply a rubber stamping body that allows private corporations to abuse workers rights. Our own courts have actually been much better at protecting human rights when not manacled by the rulings of the European Court of Justice. I was still 50/50 as to which way I would vote until the government started to wave the big stick and I saw the ragbag of organisations that were supporting the remain campaign. What also puzzled me was the amount of money the RSPB spent on its support of the remain campaign and why it chose to do so.

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

reported 

Actually, you were coolered for repeatedly breaking rule 12 despite many warnings which you ignored as you are monumentally stupid ("corporate acquisitions" seriously?) Judging by some recent posts, one of which I have just removed, you appear not to have fully learned the lessons. I fear a long period of incarceration is imminent...

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Actually, you were coolered for repeatedly breaking rule 12 despite many warnings which you ignored as you are monumentally stupid ("corporate acquisitions" seriously?) Judging by some recent posts, one of which I have just removed, you appear not to have fully learned the lessons. I fear a long period of incarceration is imminent...

Mums net again.