CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Australians

Guest N/A

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're from Scunthorpe! And I've had conversations with you! .....I feel dirty.......not good dirty.

I'm no stranger to it and infrequently bothered by all the open and intolerant scunnism anymore Eric. As a teenager I would be enraged when our Saturday family outings to Grimsby would be ruined by being forced to queue seperately for our sharing portion of battered sausage and chips, often my mushy peas would contain something a little "extra".

We scuniggers are commited to our struggle, for we know that one day, we will be emancipated from our toil at the WMC bingo night, our whippets will not be ridiculed, we will be welcomed with open arms south of Sheffield and we will sign on online. We have a dream......

7 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

No idea what the fuck you're on about.

I see Bubba's logged in, what's the malingering cunt up to?

He can log in and look at posts but he can't comment, hence his recent silence. 

But he's watching, and he doesn't like what he can fucking see.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Why can't he comment? Has he got advanced motor neurone disease, lost his arms in mining accident, or simply been punched in the gob?. Fuck me, a Taffy who can't/won't speak. Unbelievable.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Whilst a software glitch might have prevented the Boy Blub uploading content a week ago, his file was de-bugged last Friday. He does not appear on any banned, restricted or queued list either in the Mod or Admin Control Panel.

7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Why can't he comment? Has he got advanced motor neurone disease, lost his arms in mining accident, or simply been punched in the gob?. Fuck me, a Taffy who can't/won't speak. Unbelievable.

Keep your beak out of this, you dirty fucking toad, it's none of your concern.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst a software glitch might have prevented the Boy Blub uploading content a week ago, his file was de-bugged last Friday. He does not appear on any banned, restricted or queued list either in the Mod or Admin Control Panel.

I know, but I assume he's still having issues, which is a shame because without him, Bill and Quincy my like to post ratio is going to fucking shit.

• Like 1

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Bubba C you malingering mysterious cunt, out from behind the settee and explain yourself.

Guest King Rollo
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bubba is used to dark forces. His dad dropped a sack of coal on his head at birth.

He dropped a sack of shite at his conception!

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If I ever end up there I'll kill myself and let the native savages do what they want with my corpse. Something horrid no doubt 

You won't reach the suicide stage, the locals will have bummed you to death and fed you t'whippets well before then.

1 minute ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

You won't reach the suicide stage, the locals will have bummed you to death and fed you t'whippets well before then.

Highly likely from what I've been told. Is it true they filmed the notorious video nasty "cannibal holocaust" there using no extras but  just filming the natives going about their daily lives?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Highly likely from what I've been told. Is it true they filmed the notorious video nasty "cannibal holocaust" there using no extras but  just filming the natives going about their daily lives?

Gospel that is. On completion, the production crew had to position a leaking and unattended tanker of Frosty Jacks on the footy ground car park, to distract the locals whilst they made good their escape. 

Anyway, forget all that shit. I've just discovered that there's a Taco Bell in fucking Cleethorpes. What the fuck is going on?

4 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Gospel that is. On completion, the production crew had to position a leaking and unattended tanker of Frosty Jacks on the footy ground car park, to distract the locals whilst they made good their escape. 

Anyway, forget all that shit. I've just discovered that there's a Taco Bell in fucking Cleethorpes. What the fuck is going on?

Well, the locals do tend to fall asleep in the afternoon after Jeremy Kyle, and have an unhealthy fascination for donkeys. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
44 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Yeah but, Scunthorpe still has a DN post code, nothing to be proud about!

Guest Wizardsleeve
41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, the locals do tend to fall asleep in the afternoon after Jeremy Kyle, and have an unhealthy fascination for donkeys. 

Fascination for Donkeys?  Sounds like a Saturday night out for old WIthers.  A change from being covered in goose shit and feathers from the waist down.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fascination for Donkeys?  Sounds like a Saturday night out for old WIthers.  A change from being covered in goose shit and feathers from the waist down.  

Kevin Costner will soon be starring in a dramatisation of Punkapes' life. It's going to be called 'Dances With Nigerians'.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Kevin Costner will soon be starring in a dramatisation of Punkapes' life. It's going to be called 'Dances With Nigerians'.

I'm out of likes, Eric.  That would get two.  

On 3/26/2018 at 3:15 AM, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't think there is much to discuss MC.  

I give you a cuntry of cunts on a silver plate and you turn it down. Disappointed in you

I find it amusing that you have a golden opportunity to tell what a cunt I am just by sheer dint of being born elsewhere (of English stock, by the way) and you geographically bigoted cunts just turn on each other within a few posts. I might start the great North/south debate again. No wonder you can't stand us, you cunts can't even stand each other!

2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I find it amusing that you have a golden opportunity to tell what a cunt I am just by sheer dint of being born elsewhere (of English stock, by the way) and you geographically bigoted cunts just turn on each other within a few posts. I might start the great North/south debate again. No wonder you can't stand us, you cunts can't even stand each other!

Very true SC, we're a united bunch; united in our hatred of each other.

However, the original nom was a lazy post by the thickest in our midst, MC, to have a go at all Aussies thanks to the actions of your arsehole cricketers. 

On that I sincerely hope those involved get lengthy bans from all cricket and the coaching staff who for some reason have been exonerated, get fucked off for good. I understand what a big deal this is to Australians whose identity is closely linked to cricket especially Bradman and the teams he played in, giving the old enemy a lesson when the nation was being formed. The sense of giving a bloke a fair go runs deep so it particularly damaging when it's the captain and that little cunt warner who's happy to claim he's whiter than white and dish out vile abuse, but when someone tells him he's got a cunt of a wife he can't take it.

Ive read that Jim Maxwell, someone who I've spent years listing to on the radio into the wee hours and seems the classic Aussie bloke, suggests the aforementioned warner will never play for Australia again: good as he's universally disliked by players, commentators and fans across the board for being a nasty little cunt who disrespects the moral code of the game but cries like a baby when cunts give it back. Gutless little prick.