CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hand over mouth sports cunts on tv

Guest N/A

Every fucking sports man on Telly putting his hand over his mouth as he talks to his team mates, the gaffa, the opposition, the referee......like it’s so fucking important what he is gibbering on about.  They look absolute bell ends.  When did this start, why is it such a fucking trend, can they just fucking stop it so we can lip read Raheem saying that Pep is a fucking useless cunt and if it wasn’t for Brian Kid we would be kicking the wrong way this half.   Much more interesting.

Of course, None of the above concerns birds sports as no fucker watches them to even give a shit putting them on Telly.  However match of the day is no doubt planning on having alternate men, then women’s games on Saturday nights.   So no doubt the woman’s footballers will be covering their mouths in front of all 38 supporters to make themselves look important.

if I ever see some thick cunt doing this on a Saturday u16 academy game I may have to kick the living shit out of the player for being an absolute irrelevant cunt.

its bound to be my lad, he’s a monumental cunt.

Guest White van man
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Every fucking sports man on Telly putting his hand over his mouth as he talks to his team mates, the gaffa, the opposition, the referee......like it’s so fucking important what he is gibbering on about.  They look absolute bell ends.  When did this start, why is it such a fucking trend, can they just fucking stop it so we can lip read Raheem saying that Pep is a fucking useless cunt and if it wasn’t for Brian Kid we would be kicking the wrong way this half.   Much more interesting.

Of course, None of the above concerns birds sports as no fucker watches them to even give a shit putting them on Telly.  However match of the day is no doubt planning on having alternate men, then women’s games on Saturday nights.   So no doubt the woman’s footballers will be covering their mouths in front of all 38 supporters to make themselves look important.

if I ever see some thick cunt doing this on a Saturday u16 academy game I may have to kick the living shit out of the player for being an absolute irrelevant cunt.

This generation are that use to only communicating via mobile phone, they just put their hand up through habit.

Jose Mourinho started it as i recall. Think he got lip read calling someone called Albert a cunt.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
7 hours ago, White van man said:

This generation are that use to only communicating via mobile phone, they just put their hand up through habit.

Jose Mourinho started it as i recall. Think he got lip read calling someone called Albert a cunt.

He called me "filho da puta" actually.

14 hours ago, White van man said:

14 hours ago, White van man said:

Nothing that cunt say is worth listening to. A complete deflectionist to all that is going on around him.  Loses 3v0 and he makes the headlines, the ball wasn’t round enough.  Utter Cuntwit.   He should cover his mouth with a gimp mask permanently.

Guest White van man
6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Nothing that cunt say is worth listening to. A complete deflectionist to all that is going on around him.  Loses 3v0 and he makes the headlines, the ball wasn’t round enough.  Utter Cuntwit.   He should cover his mouth with a gimp mask permanently.

The special cunt

Guest Bill Stickers
On 28/03/2018 at 2:22 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Have you ever considered in a stadium of 90k people singing, it makes it easier to hear what is being said by cupping your hand towards the person you’re talking to? 

Thick fucking cunt.

On ‎28‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 2:22 AM, Monumental cunt said:

I'd prefer the 'hand solidly placed over the mouth and the nose pinched too' approach to sportsmen - with a shot to the cerebellum as the coup de grace.

I mean has any of these cunts ever said anything remotely interesting?

Cantona shiteing on about seagulls doesn't count.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I'd prefer the 'hand solidly placed over the mouth and the nose pinched too' approach to sportsmen - with a shot to the cerebellum as the coup de grace.

10 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I do recall a certain Mr John Terry uttering something to a Noir gentleman once during a game of Association Football. But other than that Eric’s seagull wankfest is about as good as it gets.  Not done on the pitch though as I recall.

11 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Have you ever considered in a stadium of 90k people singing, it makes it easier to hear what is being said by cupping your hand towards the person you’re talking to? 

Thick fucking cunt.

No. You fucking imbecile they fucking cover there mouth to concile the details of what they are saying because they are self important egotists who think their every utterance is of world importance, even a third rate Watford left back, for fucks sake this is a cunting Nom if I ever saw one ! They DO NOT openly Cup their hand to amplify what they are saying to a team mate because of the loud noise of the crowd you fuck wit.  Have you never seen what Iam talking about? Have you not got HD tv ? Has channel 4 even arrived yet in the fucking lunar landscape neighborhood of fucking nowhere in which you live, you fucking thick low life.   

Have you ever said anything interesting on here.

just delete your account be done with it.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Wow, that's told him. I bet bills shitting himself

Idiot

Idiot

Idiot

Idiot

Are you two in bed together?  Can he not type a reply himself because he is swallowing your cock right now under the covers.

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

No. You fucking imbecile they fucking cover there mouth to concile the details of what they are saying because they are self important egotists who think their every utterance is of world importance, even a third rate Watford left back, for fucks sake this is a cunting Nom if I ever saw one ! They DO NOT openly Cup their hand to amplify what they are saying to a team mate because of the loud noise of the crowd you fuck wit.  Have you never seen what Iam talking about? Have you not got HD tv ? Has channel 4 even arrived yet in the fucking lunar landscape neighborhood of fucking nowhere in which you live, you fucking thick low life.   

Brilliant! If it wasn’t for you telling me about how you put on a facade while on here, to appear less refined and intelligent, I’d have sworn that you really are a thick as fucking shit wanker! You’ve really got your “disguise” down to a fine art!

28 minutes ago, Ape said:

Brilliant! If it wasn’t for you telling me about how you put on a facade while on here, to appear less refined and intelligent, I’d have sworn that you really are a thick as fucking shit wanker! You’ve really got your “disguise” down to a fine art!

I do thank you, it’s much appreciated.  Who are you again ?

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Never has the word rattled been more appropriate. You know you’ve been shown up to be the thick cunt you are, so you’ve gone on the offensive - 3 poorly punctuated paragraphs of frothing at the mouth drivel.

Your credibility is in tatters. I’m back on the scene MC, watch your back.

5 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Never has the word rattled been more appropriate. You know you’ve been shown up to be the thick cunt you are, so you’ve gone on the offensive - 3 poorly punctuated paragraphs of frothing at the mouth drivel.

Your credibility is in tatters. I’m back on the scene MC, watch your back.

I always watch my back with Gaylord’s like you around.  Iam about as rattled as a rice pudding.  You interest me infrequently but on occasion you attract my dismissive gaze.    

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

I always watch my back with Gaylord’s like you around.  Iam about as rattled as a rice pudding.  You interest me infrequently but on occasion you attract my dismissive gaze.    

Next time your council appointed minder checks the punctuation of your posts, ensure sure she does a proper job.

Better than your usual standard, but there’s still a rogue apostrophe and missed spacing. 

8 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Next time your council appointed minder checks the punctuation of your posts, ensure sure she does a proper job.

Better than your usual standard, but there’s still a rogue apostrophe and missed spacing. 

Was pouring the milk on my Cheerio/rice crispy hybrid breakfast at the time so the least of my concerns was for what score I would get in GCSE Spanglish.  Noted however.

36 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

He obviously has the same cunt doing it as you have.  Fucking cocky little weazel

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

He obviously has the same cunt doing it as you have.  Fucking cocky little weazel

Fuck off you odious, Vichy admiring parasite.