CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheating Australian cricket cuntbreeds

Stubby Pecker

12 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

This is more important than the reserrection of the Lord Jesus.

No it isn't, but it is infinitely more regrettable. I'd rather have keith back than endure frank's stream of utter ordure, at least keith was good for the occasional chuckle. 

8 minutes ago, scotty said:

No it isn't, but it is infinitely more regrettable. I'd rather have keith back than endure frank's stream of utter ordure, at least keith was good for the occasional chuckle. 

Agreed.

I used to enjoy Frank's infrequent appearances. Now he just pops up every three weeks, rehashes some shit Rocky video then fucks off again.

Utterly pointless in every conceivable way.

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Agreed.

I used to enjoy Frank's infrequent appearances. Now he just pops up every three weeks, rehashes some shit Rocky video then fucks off again.

Utterly pointless in every conceivable way.

I'd like to believe that his tri-weekly forays are due to end of life palliative chemotherapy. 

Sadly, I don't. 

Guest Lady Penelope

Old Eric is a spent force, condemned to reflect on past glories that never were .. Albert is virile and young and far too quick for him.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

and you are a boring old hag, with a cunt like a horse collar. Happy Easter.

You are so much better as Frank.

17 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

Old Eric is a spent force, condemned to reflect on past glories that never were .. Albert is virile and young and far too quick for him.

.....pause for incredulous laughter. That's genuinely the first time pen has raised a snigger from me. 

13 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

Look up Dendroaspis polylepis, Like Mrs R. they look inoffensive enough, but strike with lightening speed when you least expect it. I advise you to tread warily.

I prefer Dendropicous major which are even more inoffensive and strike with several 1000 blows a minute and are incredibly noisy 

Guest 'eavensabove

It's a peculiar state of affairs, when so much has been reported about a few Ozzie twats interfering with their balls, as if it was of any importance whatsoever in a game of poxy cricket. It's hardly Earth shattering news, is it!  What's so dreadful about it and who gives two fucks?  Cheating, gives one the edge in any sport, and that includes drug-enhancements too for the Hop, Skip & Jump. I mean, where would Punkers be without steroids?

Guest White van man
36 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's a peculiar state of affairs, when so much has been reported about a few Ozzie twats interfering with their balls, as if it was of any importance whatsoever in a game of poxy cricket. It's hardly Earth shattering news, is it!  What's so dreadful about it and who gives two fucks?  Cheating, gives one the edge in any sport, and that includes drug-enhancements too for the Hop, Skip & Jump. I mean, where would Punkers be without steroids?

Punkers has been hiding under his duvet sulking for a few days, since the warm weather melted his snowman.

large.PicsArt_04-04-03_10_14.jpg.828d99fd9f28e91103ea2018b2fa9c17.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, White van man said:

Punkers has been hiding under his duvet sulking for a few days, since the warm weather melted his snowman.

large.PicsArt_04-04-03_10_14.jpg.828d99fd9f28e91103ea2018b2fa9c17.jpg

The last thing I heard of Punkers, was that he'd failed to qualify in the Ladies half-pipe at the Winter Olympics, but pulling-off a Bronze in the Mens up-hill shitpipe , was like a walk in the park to him. 

47 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

So basically, you fucking part time, malingering cunt, you've got an issue with my excellent, highly topical, and a golden opportunity to put the boot into those Aussie cunts, nom?

Explain yourself immediately

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

So basically, you fucking part time, malingering cunt, you've got an issue with my excellent, highly topical, and a golden opportunity to put the boot into those Aussie cunts, nom?

Explain yourself immediately

I have never been able to explain myself, however, whilst I find ANY issue against didgeridoo arse-bandits and their antics with Stumps, Bails & Balls on a cricket field abhorrent, where the fuck is that keg of cider-shit I was promised, eh? Wangle yer way out of that one, you Pubby Stacker of shite, you.

20 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I have never been able to explain myself, however, whilst I find ANY issue against didgeridoo arse-bandits and their antics with Stumps, Bails & Balls on a cricket field abhorrent, where the fuck is that keg of cider-shit I was promised, eh? Wangle yer way out of that one, you Pubby Stacker of shite, you.

Guilty as charged your honour, but never mind that shite. Word is you've been dwelling in some backward swamp in the east with no broadband and now BT, the useless cunts, have fucked up my phone and interweb, ironically, so day time cunting only for me now until it's fixed.   

Guest 'eavensabove
31 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Guilty as charged your honour, but never mind that shite. Word is you've been dwelling in some backward swamp in the east with no broadband and now BT, the useless cunts, have fucked up my phone and interweb, ironically, so day time cunting only for me now until it's fixed.   

You aint wrong Stubbs, but that was then. I've moved-on to greener pastures where I have decimal currency and everything that goes with it.  BT? Don't trust the cunts. Go Paranoid-WiFi and you'll never look back. 

Guest White van man
17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They say that you can't get away with murder, but I know two people that McCann.

Die, cunt.

They've just gave the police more money to search for her.large.PicsArt_03-20-04_33_39.jpg.65389e0e0d9f2b4f8886fdd894e4feb8.jpg