CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Death after Life.

Guest 'eavensabove

17 hours ago, White van man said:

The point of matter you make is correct. New matter can not be made. The counter theory to ghosts doesn't involve matter though, its energy. We all have enough energy in just one strand of hair on our heads to destroy all life on our planet. Also quantum physics proves teleportation on a tiny scale. I don't believe in ghosts as i think evidence of the energy force would have been found, but a new organ in our bodies has just recently been found just below our skin, which is remarkable that it wasn't discovered before now. Sometimes things that seen impossible defy logic. The out of body experience that is claimed by people on operating tables is puzzling. Could be mind tricks but the same trick seems to happen a lot.

Better add that my opinion is ghost encounters are where part of the brain falls asleep but we're still awake. Sort of deep day dreaming if that makes sense.

Using one of the weegy boards one evening some of my teenage mates mucking around asked the question who sat round the table would die first.  It pointed to one of my closest mates, he was quite a strong character, but immediately broke off and ran home.  He subsequently died first aged just 28.

Do spirits have a measurable force if they are in a different dimension?

17 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I'm not willing to seriously listen to the astrophysical musings of someone who thinks he can see the curvature of the earth from a log cabin in Nova Scotia. Fuck off.

You a flat earth believer then ?  That figures

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Using one of the weegy boards one evening some of my teenage mates mucking around asked the question who sat round the table would die first.  It pointed to one of my closest mates, he was quite a strong character, but immediately broke off and ran home.  He subsequently died first aged just 28.

No such thing Mr Acorah. You almighty bellend.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You a flat earth believer then ?  That figures

Quite on the contrary, I understand the world is a globe far better than you it seems.

Guest Erroreptile404
On 4/6/2018 at 12:17 AM, Monumental cunt said:

It's ouija not "weegy" or Luigi boards you spunk guzzling fucktard. I'm guessing the board also said you'd be the last one to die, at 55 years old from strangle wanking yourself in a closet or dying slowly of AIDS or arse cancer. Fuck off.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 06/04/2018 at 12:17 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Weegy. Superb. Your impression of a stupid cunt is nailed down to a tee.

Guest luke swarm
30 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Impression, no I don't think it is an impression. 

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎06‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 12:17 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Whingey and bored more the likes. 

Do a couple bottles of Absinthe.

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

More like a few bottles of this

rug-doctor-pet-odor-stain-removers-4066-

9 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

It's ouija not "weegy" or Luigi boards you spunk guzzling fucktard. I'm guessing the board also said you'd be the last one to die, at 55 years old from strangle wanking yourself in a closet or dying slowly of AIDS or arse cancer. Fuck off.

9 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

8 hours ago, Ape said:

The way he throws these little gems in really does make him very convincing. Without prior knowledge, I’d say he was 100% a thick fucking wanker.

@Monumental cunt you're finished here you scaffold plank thick fucking wanker. 

11 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

On purpose error to raise attention for the usual dicks.  It worked like a treat.   Had them all scrabbling around for their speak and spell checkers like Hawkins plugged into the mains socket.

12 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You of all people should not have fallen for that obvious incendiary device.

13 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

You are exactly the sort of cunt that I thought would fall for this.  Silly cunt.

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You are a pussy, go find mommy before I fucking own you again. Bitch

You know you place. Cry baby

@Monumental cunt, I think the majority of the puntership now realise that you are a fraud and a fantasist. I have no issue with this as this is not against the rules so please continue to enlighten us with more tales on how you outsmart canny hedge fund managers. Its highly amusing, if a little cringeworthy. I do have a problem in editing four overtly racist posts and with the way you insist on bending and breaking rule 12. For the next 28 days you are now my bitch.

• Like 3

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Monumental cunt, I think the majority of the puntership now realise that you are a fraud and a fantasist. I have no issue with this as this is not against the rules so please continue to enlighten us with more tales on how you outsmart canny hedge fund managers. Its highly amusing, if a little cringeworthy. I do have a problem in editing four overtly racist posts and with the way you insist on bending and breaking rule 12. For the next 28 days you are now my bitch.

I’ve always liked you roops. Fucking brilliant.