CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who've made no effort to expand their palette despite stuffing their fat fucking face for several decades

Guest Bill Stickers

39 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Withers gets a lot of French stick.  

French cuisine is bizarelly given a sort of semi-deified status in the culinary world.

When it comes down to it, I can't see the appeal of eating scabby old horses, shit-filtering snails, slimy fucking frogs and the livers of sexually abused geese. 

Give me good old fashioned British roast beef any day of the week. In fact, I'd rather eat anything else than the shit that they serve up. French food inevitably congeals on a plate whilst swimming in oil, blood and garlic.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 4/13/2018 at 8:23 AM, The Beast said:

Says who? 

OK, don't knock it until you've tried it, but all this foreign shit is dominated by fucking chilli and garlic. Traditionally, a lot of these shit holes where this food comes from it is a case of having to add all the spices because the fucking produce ie meat is fucking rank due to lack of appropriate storage and poor hygiene.

Also, whilst gluttony is one of the main culprits, the incidence of obesity and diabetes has markedly increased in UK plc since all this fucking muck has been part of the average wanker's diet. 

Then you have every fucking High Street dominated with fucking restaurants and take aways selling all this shit. If the average cunt took the time to cook properly at home and sit down as a family to eat instead of feeding their fat fucking chops on the sofa with a take away, the family unit would be healthier, better off financially and more cohesive.

Food is an important part of who we are. All this foreign shit has lowered the standards of how we behave. All part of the race to the bottom and third world status. 

Would you support a compulsory cooking curriculum at prep level?  I think every cunt should be able to distinguish between a butter knife and a chef's knife; a tea spoon from measuring spoon, a flambe from a charred meteorite.  My poor missus...I can't let her see this one.  It's personal for her.  

Guest 'eavensabove
53 minutes ago, Decimus said:

French cuisine is bizarelly given a sort of semi-deified status in the culinary world.

When it comes down to it, I can't see the appeal of eating scabby old horses, shit-filtering snails, slimy fucking frogs and the livers of sexually abused geese. 

Give me good old fashioned British roast beef any day of the week. In fact, I'd rather eat anything else than the shit that they serve up. French food inevitably congeals on a plate whilst swimming in oil, blood and garlic.

We should flambe the French and their epicurean shite, on our way to Syria. What the fuck do those au fromages know about food anyway, eh? None of the goose-shit-breathed twats know how to knock up a Frey Bentos canape, do they.

They are a weak & feeble race of people, due to what they all eat

Guest Bill Stickers
18 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

We should flambe the French and their epicurean shite, on our way to Syria. What the fuck do those au fromages know about food anyway, eh? None of the goose-shit-breathed twats know how to knock up a Frey Bentos canape, do they.

They are a weak & feeble race of people, due to what they all eat

You’re a complete fucking nutter. Get off my thread.

23 hours ago, Snowflake said:

My Irish native family has the gene where if it's cooked till you can use it as a door stop the germs are gone,broken teeth mind.

The Scots took the alternative route of inventing the deep-fried pizza, but that hasn't worked out too well for their NHS.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Scots took the alternative route of inventing the deep-fried pizza, but that hasn't worked out too well for their NHS.

Exactly.

gono2016.gif