CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who've made no effort to expand their palette despite stuffing their fat fucking face for several decades

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

A friend told me today that he works with a middle aged woman from Skegness who only eats plain poppadoms for lunch every day. She refuses to entertain the idea of trying any food she hasn't eaten before and maintains she wouldn't like it more than plain poppadoms anyway.

I readily admit that plain poppadoms are probably seen as an exotic and nourishing foodstuff for the white inhabitants and diaspora of Skegness.

However, I think her cuntishness also highlights a particular breed of cunt in this world who, despite being old enough to know better, acts like a toddler when presented with the opportunity to try some new food. The sort of fucking wanker who turns their nose up and makes noises when presented with something that isn't spag bol, fish and chips or peanut butter on shit white bread.

I'm not saying everyone should like all manner of exotic food and drink, a lot of so called fine dining tastes like dogshit (someone should nominate oysters or anything Withers eats). But for the love of fuck, at least sample things in life.

The best example of this manifesting itself in day to day life are fat British holiday-makers who go to Benidorm or Turkey and spend the entire week trying to find a good fry up for breakfast and a lamb shank for tea. Utter, utter wankers who should get their holiday snaps checked and passports shredded if found guilty of indulging in such bullshit.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

A friend told me today that he works with a middle aged woman from Skegness who only eats plain poppadoms for lunch every day. She refuses to entertain the idea of trying any food she hasn't eaten before and maintains she wouldn't like it more than plain poppadoms anyway.

I readily admit that plain poppadoms are probably seen as an exotic and nourishing foodstuff for the white inhabitants and diaspora of Skegness.

However, I think her cuntishness also highlights a particular breed of cunt in this world who, despite being old enough to know better, acts like a toddler when presented with the opportunity to try some new food. The sort of fucking wanker who turns their nose up and makes noises when presented with something that isn't spag bol, fish and chips or peanut butter on shit white bread.

I'm not saying everyone should like all manner of exotic food and drink, a lot of so called fine dining tastes like dogshit (someone should nominate oysters or anything Withers eats). But for the love of fuck, at least sample things in life.

The best example of this manifesting itself in day to day life are fat British holiday-makers who go to Benidorm or Turkey and spend the entire week trying to find a good fry up for breakfast and a lamb shank for tea. Utter, utter wankers who should get their holiday snaps checked and passports shredded if found guilty of indulging in such bullshit.

I agree but sometimes this urge to experience new and more exotic foods can lead to disappointment, my Daughter took me to Wagamamas recently, I tried the chicken ramen. I have had better meals in a packet of curry sauce flavour super noodles and at 12 quid a throw its a lot for what is sloppy super noodles.

This Woman you describe, I wonder how she discovered plain poppadoms in the first place, I can only imagine that someone told her that they were fucking big crisps to initially get her to try them, probably in weatherspoons on curry Thursdays or some such evening.    

Guest Bill Stickers
35 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I agree but sometimes this urge to experience new and more exotic foods can lead to disappointment, my Daughter took me to Wagamamas recently, I tried the chicken ramen. I have had better meals in a packet of curry sauce flavour super noodles and at 12 quid a throw its a lot for what is sloppy super noodles.

This Woman you describe, I wonder how she discovered plain poppadoms in the first place, I can only imagine that someone told her that they were fucking big crisps to initially get her to try them, probably in weatherspoons on curry Thursdays or some such evening.    

I hate to break it to you Luke, but Wagamama's could only be deemed exotic by you and your Black Country brethren. It's asian fusion for fucktards. Your daughter is probably an idiot too.

Good theory about the crisps though. Silver linings.

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I hate to break it to you Luke, but Wagamama's could only be deemed exotic by you and your Black Country brethren. It's asian fusion for fucktards. Your daughter is probably an idiot too.

Good theory about the crisps though. Silver linings.

And that's where you are wrong you pie and mash with eel liquor munching soft Londoner , I tried that Asian fusion nonsense years ago, its when you dip cheese and onion crisps in Chinese curry sauce or have sausages wrapped in a nan bread with a nice piquant salsa.

joking aside, You do realise by the way that here in the West Midlands we live predominately on a north Indian cuisine seeing as we are now virtually classed as a satellite state of the Punjab, but we are not jaded, on weekends we opt for our beloved fish and battered chips, a speciality of the Bilston region.

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Pure 100% , gold plated, unashamed fucking snobbery.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

I am not one for all this fucking foreign muck. Most of it fucking stinks and does GBH to my gastrointestinal system.

I also don't trust the hygiene when eating out anywhere, let alone these gunga dins with their filthy mitts all over the preparation.

If you ever find yourself in an arab type place being served by a one-handed waiter...just walk the fuck out, immediately!  

Guest Bill Stickers
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Pure 100% , gold plated, unashamed fucking snobbery.

If you read it carefully (not your forte as demonstrated elsewhere), you’ll see I clearly state there’s nothing wrong with not liking any new food. Just that people should try it.

It’s a kind of inverse snobbery to only eat the same old shit your grandad ate and nothing else.

Considering you’re a fat kebab eating cunt your input here really is, like on every thread, fucking worthless.

Salad dodging cunt.

Guest luke swarm
53 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

If you read it carefully (not your forte as demonstrated elsewhere), you’ll see I clearly state there’s nothing wrong with not liking any new food. Just that people should try it.

It’s a kind of inverse snobbery to only eat the same old shit your grandad ate and nothing else.

Considering you’re a fat kebab eating cunt your input here really is, like on every thread, fucking worthless.

Salad dodging cunt.

nonsense, the judge always has the salad option on his Doner, with lashings of chili and garlic mayo.

I was in Tuscany a few years back and some fat northern fucking monkey actually asked the waitress for HP brown sauce to put on his pasta.Fucking cunts do my head in when abroad they search out some fucking irish pub so they can get their fry up/fish and chip fix. I'd wager Bill that i've  eaten in more fine dining establishments than most of the deep fried Mars bar eating fat cunts on here.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Neil said:

I was in Tuscany a few years back and some fat northern fucking monkey actually asked the waitress for HP brown sauce to put on his pasta.Fucking cunts do my head in when abroad they search out some fucking irish pub so they can get their fry up/fish and chip fix. I'd wager Bill that i've  eaten in more fine dining establishments than most of the deep fried Mars bar eating fat cunts on here.

HP is worthy of a nomination. Utterly disgusting shit that makes everything taste the same, and ‘the same’ being the flavour of northern shit. 

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Neil said:

HP is worthy of a nomination. Utterly disgusting shit that makes everything taste the same, and ‘the same’ being the flavour of northern shit. 

1 hour ago, Neil said:

They're the type of cunts who think eating Dolmio like those foam Italians on the TV make them sophisticated. 

Guest Lady Penelope
29 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They're the type of cunts who think eating Dolmio like those foam Italians on the TV make them sophisticated. 

Its real I tell you!