CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Bonny Bouncing Boy.

Witheredscrote

8 hours ago, ratcum said:

Apparently she's working for the Assad regime now. Soon as the Sarin disperses; she's in there with the old powder. Minejew, it's a sign of the times she uses a cordless Dyson nowadays Stub. 

I'm thinking of taking up arms against those Israeli cunts ratto; are you and Valdez with me?

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I see our spunk gargling friend is back from his "golfing" holiday. More some vile bumming expedition to darkest Africa 

Listen-up you Devonshire Dyke. It has come straight from Admin, that Punkers & Rupert got home late from their night out at 'The Tranny's Head' Soho last weekend. Punkers reported & confirmed: "it was good-night out with a very strong smell of cock in there, wasn't it Sweetpea...."  Rupert replied: "Oh no no no, I just burped several times, that is all."  

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Listen-up you Devonshire Dyke. It has come straight from Admin, that Punkers & Rupert got home late from their night out at 'The Tranny's Head' Soho last weekend. Punkers reported & confirmed: "it was good-night out with a very strong smell of cock in there, wasn't it Sweetpea...."  Rupert replied: "Oh no no no, I just burped several times, that is all."  

The new barmaids at @Stubby Pecker's local

large.571101272_waterstation.jpg.9409375

Guest Lady Penelope
36 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Looks to me like the refreshment stop-off point at the Arabian Marathon. Mo's had all the coke.  

No, its the Forest of Dean Badlands.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Back on thread, the new born is to be named Prince Louis. A fine French name indeed. At last the Royals are getting it right.  Truly something for you all to celebrate.  lol, fuck off & vivre.

Flipper the Dauphin of Windsor would have been more appropriate. 

Guest judgetwi
15 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Back on thread, the new born is to be named Prince Louis. A fine French name indeed. At last the Royals are getting it right.  Truly something for you all to celebrate.  lol, fuck off & vivre.

Yes, the very last French Prince was Prince Louis Napoleon. The cunt went to the Zulu War as a guest of the British Army. The cocky bastard went out hunting one day, got ambushed and chopped up by Zulus. Typical thick Frog wanker.   😁

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Flipper the Dauphin of Windsor would have been more appropriate. 

His big brother will be the Dauphin, after HM and Jug Ears are no more, get it right!

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I think the correct spelling is Lewis, the royals cunts are not renowned for their academic prowess and have obviously misspelt it as usual, after all they have got this sort of thing wrong before for. Take for example young Prince Harry Hewitts name, they cocked his name up as well and misspelt it Windsor.  

Ever since we sent that faschist cunt Edward and Mrs Simpson into exile in Paris, the French have never forgiven the British for inflicting such a stupid cunt onto them to look after. Vivre

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Yes, the very last French Prince was Prince Louis Napoleon. The cunt went to the Zulu War as a guest of the British Army. The cocky bastard went out hunting one day, got ambushed and chopped up by Zulus. Typical thick Frog wanker.   😁

Some say that the last anyone saw of his head was that it was being used as a football in a match between two villages. Assagis for goalposts and all that jazz. 

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 10:14 PM, ratcum said:

Apparently she's working for the Assad regime now. Soon as the Sarin disperses; she's in there with the old powder. Minejew, it's a sign of the times she uses a cordless Dyson nowadays Stub. 

I've just sold my Dyson. It was only collecting dust. 

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 1:23 PM, judgetwi said:

Fuck me!

Jewdy talking sense?