CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rioting Scousers at Alder Hey

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Lady Penelope

A lot of people will have done very nicely out of this. Newspapers, Journalists, US local radio stations and religious nutjobs groups gaining likes and shares on social media .. for some it will have been Money, Money, Money.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

A lot of people will have done very nicely out of this. Newspapers, Journalists, US local radio stations and religious nutjobs groups gaining likes and shares on social media .. for some it will have been Money, Money, Money.

Also, Abba have reformed.

Guest White van man
32 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

And the massive legal bill from all the court cases. In hindsight, it would have been cheaper to tell the parents they could keep their child benefit if they let the hospital unplug him last year.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, White van man said:

And the massive legal bill from all the court cases. In hindsight, it would have been cheaper to tell the parents they could keep their child benefit if they let the hospital unplug him last year.

Never forget the "legal profession".

1 minute ago, Miss Penelope said:

Never forget the "legal profession".

They won't let you forget them, the fucking parasites.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

They won't let you forget them, the fucking parasites.

Back in 1985 I was asked by a friend to to speak to her solicitor on her behalf re problems she had, had with her ex. I did so and the junior solicitor I spoke duly noted down what I told him . Ten days later I had a bill from them for £37 for them giving me "legal advice".

Guest Lady Penelope
19 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

R.I.P.  Alfie "Alder'ey" Eavens (no relation)

Now fuck off and be done with it. 

I am sorry but I have no time for you @eaven's .. someone stole all the clocks.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Miss Penelope said:

I am sorry but I have no time for you @eaven's .. someone stole all the clocks.

Currently it's twenty past three. 

Guest luke swarm

I have not been following this story on purpose, however I did catch it on the news tonight and saw a clip of the Father of this poor child raging to the camera.

With all due respect to the unfortunate infant who has hopefully found peace, the father looked and certainly sounded like a really stupid scummer cunt. 

8 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

R.I.P.  Alfie "Alder'ey" Eavens (no relation)

Now fuck off and be done with it. 

Is he on the Edge?

Guest 'eavensabove
35 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I have not been following this story on purpose, however I did catch it on the news tonight and saw a clip of the Father of this poor child raging to the camera.

With all due respect to the unfortunate infant who has hopefully found peace, the father looked and certainly sounded like a really stupid scummer cunt. 

Well, there's an empty bed for him in the ITU at Alder Hey. Nice a warm it still is too. 

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Is he on the Edge?

9 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Not to my knowledge. He wasn't able to even listen to U2.

Fucking hell ! 

Guest Lady Penelope

Apparently Alfie Evans's  face is in this photo of the balloons set off to mark his passing .. All I see is balloons that will land in random places and will be eaten by and cause injuries to animals.

as-image-alfie-ring-e1525016676599.jpg?s

1 hour ago, Miss Penelope said:

Apparently Alfie Evans's  face is in this photo of the balloons set off to mark his passing .. All I see is balloons that will land in random places and will be eaten by and cause injuries to animals.

The first of many publicity stunts, orchestrated to keep the story alive until the parents receive a high enough offer from one of the tabloids for exclusive rights to a serialised version of 'their story'.

5 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

This practice should be banned. These balloons will more than likely end up in the sea just like the X factor ones found wrapped around a dead seabird. What a legacy, but then we are dealing with thick as fuck scouser cunts who's main concerns in life are fiddling the benefit system and securing their next KFC bargain bucket.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

Are you sure that this pic is not Apple's sperm count?