CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Daughters boyfriends and son-in laws

Neil

Why do they always choose fucking knobheads.The first boyfriend was a fucking geek who ended up cheating on her and worse than that he was fucking ginger(and the cunt went bald at 25) .Next came the weed head wasters and now shes settled for the mummys boy wimp.I sometimes wish she'd been a lezza

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, Neil said:

Why do they always choose fucking knobheads.The first boyfriend was a fucking geek who ended up cheating on her and worse than that he was fucking ginger(and the cunt went bald at 25) .Next came the weed head wasters and now shes settled for the mummys boy wimp.I sometimes wish she'd been a lezza

Wu$$y the sleeveless wizard will know this one, and just be grateful that it hasn't been him. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit

I came home from work early one day to find my daughter's new boyfriend lounging on my sofa with his hand in the waistband of his scruffy tracksuit bottoms. Quickly after catching the distinct aroma of skunk weed from him I gave him the option of leaving gracefully through the front door or I would show him through the back garden where I keep my extremely anti social bull mastiffs.

He took the sensible option and for some reason hasn't spoken to my little princess since.

41 minutes ago, Neil said:

I like you Neil, but I did read somewhere that daughters tend to find a mate that is similar to the main male role model in their life. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I came home from work early one day to find my daughter's new boyfriend lounging on my sofa with his hand in the waistband of his scruffy tracksuit bottoms. Quickly after catching the distinct aroma of skunk weed from him I gave him the option of leaving gracefully through the front door or I would show him through the back garden where I keep my extremely anti social bull mastiffs.

He took the sensible option and for some reason hasn't spoken to my little princess since.

I don't blame you. However, it's difficult to change/alter our kids ways with most things unless we've been a good parent all along their way.  There are too many parents for example who don't even bother to educate their own kids, steer them away from the likes of scum individuals,  until it's too late. No kid is going to listen to any cunt if the cunt hasn't listened to them before. 

Guest judgetwi
16 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Was it Russell Brand?

The cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Wu$$y the sleeveless wizard will know this one, and just be grateful that it hasn't been him. 

Still attempting to string together an interesting or humourous insult?  Don't bother, you'll fail....just like at life itself.  Why can't you die from health issues like any other spastic fucking gimp?  Isn't it about time you pull the "I'm a successful entrepreneur, I run a business out of my home, and money to burn" rubbish?  I do believe from my research that one sent you into a lengthy hiatus....take another one, you despicable fucking cunt!  A permanent one.  When Punky is a more welcome contributor than you, it's time to go.  Fuck off, gay boy!

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Still attempting to string together an interesting or humourous insult?  Don't bother, you'll fail....just like at life itself.  Why can't you die from health issues like any other spastic fucking gimp?  Isn't it about time you pull the "I'm a successful entrepreneur, I run a business out of my home, and money to burn" rubbish?  I do believe from my research that one sent you into a lengthy hiatus....take another one, you despicable fucking cunt!  A permanent one.  When Punky is a more welcome contributor than you, it's time to go.  Fuck off, gay boy!

Who's pulling Your strings and doing the talking for you, a little girl?  If anybody wanted an arse to speak, they would fart before asking you, and so go fuck yourself.... and as for gay, I'm more straight than the pole that Your faggot-wife dances on.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Who's pulling Your strings and doing the talking for you, a little girl?  If anybody wanted an arse to speak, they would fart before asking you, and so go fuck yourself.... and as for gay, I'm more straight than the pole that Your faggot-wife dances on.  

How's that "successful business" coming along then?  Still selling second hand shit out of the boot on eBay?  You vile little toe rag, your mum didn't want you, your dad didn't want you, nobody here wants you...You're less than nothing.  Have you no Jim Will Fix It books to read?  

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

How's that "successful business" coming along then?  Still selling second hand shit out of the boot on eBay?  You vile little toe rag, your mum didn't want you, your dad didn't want you, nobody here wants you...You're less than nothing.  Have you no Jim Will Fix It books to read?  

Your name, is on his PDF file.

59 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

45 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fuck me, you pair of cunts make me and decs look like Noel Coward vs Oscar Wilde when we go at it (he's the queer Irish one)

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Shit I've just googled "was Noël Coward a poof"!

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck me, you pair of cunts make me and decs look like Noel Coward vs Oscar Wilde when we go at it (he's the queer Irish one)

Fuck him (Jazz).  If I could dismember him and dump him a barnyard cesspit, I would.  Not without opening up some of his major arteries and and abdominal cavity first.  I would very much enjoy dissecting him alive.  

6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fuck him (Jazz).  If I could dismember him and dump him in a barnyard cesspit, I would.  Not without opening up some of his major arteries and and abdominal cavity first.  I would very much enjoy dissecting him alive.  

Steady on old boy, farmers round here have got form with that trick. I rode my bike regularly through Redmarley, but figured something fishy was up when about 50 news reporters and their vehicles and crew were parked outside the farm gates one day....

Good luck googling you fucking cunts!