CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blatantly racist

Stubby Pecker

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, a fucking stupid hemangioma that has been sitting by his swimming pool for most of the day. It's been hot here IN FRANCE today. lol Fuck off

the only French term worth remembering is deja vu....and you certainly induce a lot of that with your repetitive nonsense, the way you behave you would think it is some kind of giant step to move to France, especially when most of us despise the place and its inhabitants. what happened to you Scrotes, you was a fucking cunt straight out of the top drawer and now this.   

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, a fucking stupid hemangioma that has been sitting by his swimming pool for most of the day. It's been hot here IN FRANCE today. lol Fuck off

Pleasant was it?

redpool.jpg

17 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

the only French term worth remembering is deja vu....and you certainly induce a lot of that with your repetitive nonsense, the way you behave you would think it is some kind of giant step to move to France, especially when most of us despise the place and its inhabitants. what happened to you Scrotes, you was a fucking cunt straight out of the top drawer and now this.   

I used to enjoy cunting the living daylights out of him, Bill and I spent many a happy hour ripping him to shreds back in the Dreamtime. He could give a cracking response and was probably the most entertaining prey that we had ever had on here.

Sadly, since 2017 he has been nothing but utter fucking bollocks. I don't know how he went from being entertaining to a repetitive, sycophantic, complete fucking bore, but part of me suspects that whoever logged in as Withers originally is dead and gone. Whoever this cunt is fucking bores me to tears and should kindly do us all a favour by never logging in again.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I used to enjoy cunting the living daylights out of him, Bill and I spent many a happy hour ripping him to shreds back in the Dreamtime. He could give a cracking response and was probably the most entertaining prey that we had ever had on here.

Sadly, since 2017 he has been nothing but utter fucking bollocks. I don't know how he went from being entertaining to a repetitive, sycophantic, complete fucking bore, but part of me suspects that whoever logged in as Withers originally is dead and gone. Whoever this cunt is fucking bores me to tears and should kindly do us all a favour by never logging in again.

fucking vivre to that Decs, I know being afflicted with cancer makes you re-evaluate your life but this must be a rare strain of cancer as it seems to have infected Scrotes humourous cerebral zone rendering it useless and dead. What's left is a sad nightmare world of repeating the same bollocks again and again and the chronic self deception that living in a hovel in some forgotten arse end of France eating all manner of vile porcine offal is actually desirable.  

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

same old, same old.......

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Agreed, enjoy your prize.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 10:44 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

So the ANC, in a considered and proportionate response, have compared to apartheid and labelled blatantly racist the decision by the IAAF to insist female athletes with abnormal testosterone levels should take suppressing drugs. Purely because this affects their "girl" Caster Semenya who's got a voice deeper than a 60 a day lumberjack and cock and nutsack swingin' around her/his knees.

Women who excel at elite sport are 140 times more likely to be of intersex than the general population; ie those with higher than normal testosterone levels succeed, and they're not all black 

They say that Black people don't like dreams. Look what happened to the last one who did. 

On 4/26/2018 at 11:42 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember seeing Flo Jo line up for a race and when the camera went along the row of competitors and came to her, she cut a figure of a person who had fuck all to prove. She had the look on her face as if to say "you lot ain't got a fucking chance" just 20 seconds or so before she destroyed the fucking lot of them. 

Steroids, I believe.